Xbox app on Windows

Discus and support Xbox app on Windows in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are you guys ever going to fix this horrific app? It fails to function 85% of the time. I can never load messages, send messages, see my old message.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cHAAvezz, Sep 28, 2019.

1. cHAAvezz
    cHAAvezz Guest

Xbox app on Windows

Are you guys ever going to fix this horrific app? It fails to function 85% of the time. I can never load messages, send messages, see my old message. The LFG on this never works and its been like this for over a year. Can you please update and fix it?

:)

cHAAvezz, Sep 28, 2019
  2. maxen Win User

registering windows phone on xbox music

I think it might mean you have to sync it with the Windows Phone for Desktop app (Windows 7), the Windows Phone app (Windows 8) or even Windows 8's Xbox Music app.
  3. Zeno2k Win User

how to get xbox app on windows xp os

4. StephenQuinn82 Win User

Changing gamer tag

You can't change a gamertag into a previously owned one but you could sign in to the Windows 10 Xbox app with the old one though.

This link will give you you all the info you need to sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10.

support.xbox.com/.../signin-xbox-app-on-windows-10
  5. maxen Win User

what's the point in smart glass

Smartglass is more a legacy app and still exists for those on Windows Phone 8 or Windows 8 where the Xbox App does not (yet) exist. For Windows 10, you are right in that the Xbox App essentially replaces Smartglass.
  6. CapeCodMustang Win User

Can't sign in to Mixer or Smartglass apps

Xbox 360 SmartGlass app retirement. On May 18, 2018, the Xbox 360 SmartGlass apps
    for iOS, Android, Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone 8, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows 8, and Windows 10 will be retired. Support for the app and content are no longer being
    offered
    It's for the Xbox One Smartglass app, not 360. Also as I said, I have the issue with the Mixer app as well.
Thema:

Xbox app on Windows

1. Xbox app on Windows - Similar Threads - app Windows

2. Xbox Beta App Issue For Windows | Party Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App Issue For Windows | Party Issue: The xbox beta app for windows doesn’t allow me to use voice chat. It says use xbox game bar and I have it installed and opened yet it still doesn’t work. submitted by /u/Bradinator111 [link]...
  3. Is there a way to leave the beta on windows 10 without the app

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to leave the beta on windows 10 without the app: I need this because my laptop wont update so I cant get the latest version of xbox insider hub, therefore I cant leave the program. Maybe a website or an app on my phone? Please help. submitted...
  4. Console connection missing from new Xbox (Beta) App on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Console connection missing from new Xbox (Beta) App on Windows 10?: I have been trying to find a way to connect my Xbox One X to the new app so I can broadcast from my console on to my PC monitor. This was/is doable through the Companion app, but I have no connect...
  5. Notification on Xbox App for Windows 10 PC, unable to access games mentioned.

in XBoX on Windows
    Notification on Xbox App for Windows 10 PC, unable to access games mentioned.: [img] As seen above this leads me to believe that I can now play Minecraft Nether Update and Observation, as I do have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Clicking on the notification it takes me to...
  6. Can use Party on Xbox App windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can use Party on Xbox App windows 10: [img] I can't hear anybody and no one can hear me then it tells me we can't connect to Xbox live right now? 0ba9c8db-8efe-4d9c-b61c-edacbbf24748
  7. The new Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    The new Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10 PC: Hello, I recently downloaded and installed the new Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 PC after being advised to do so after opening the Xbox Console Companion app upon my because the notification...
  8. Do you think the Xbox Apps logo on Android, iOS and Windows 10 need to fit Fluent Design...

in XboX Insiders
    Do you think the Xbox Apps logo on Android, iOS and Windows 10 need to fit Fluent Design...: Currently they are the only logos that have almost not varied Aesthetically using Fluent Design as if other logos have done. What do you think? Thank you all and a greeting. View Poll submitted...
  9. Some xbox game pass PC games when run in 4k with windows apps set to 150% scale will not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Some xbox game pass PC games when run in 4k with windows apps set to 150% scale will not...: Hi, This is happening to a few games but the example I will use is Battlefleet Gothic 2 installed through xbox game pass. I have this on steam and no issue however when playing with windows scale...
  10. Uninstalled no mans sky and its still in windows apps folder i cant delete or take ownership

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalled no mans sky and its still in windows apps folder i cant delete or take ownership: There is no way to remove this **** from my system it uninstalled and it stayed on my system c522b57c-9401-41c7-bc18-a6aa7e68626e