Xbox app on Windows

Discus and support Xbox app on Windows in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are you guys ever going to fix this horrific app? It fails to function 85% of the time. I can never load messages, send messages, see my old message.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cHAAvezz, Sep 28, 2019.

1. cHAAvezz
    cHAAvezz Guest

Xbox app on Windows

Are you guys ever going to fix this horrific app? It fails to function 85% of the time. I can never load messages, send messages, see my old message. The LFG on this never works and its been like this for over a year. Can you please update and fix it?

:)

cHAAvezz, Sep 28, 2019
  2. maxen Win User

registering windows phone on xbox music

I think it might mean you have to sync it with the Windows Phone for Desktop app (Windows 7), the Windows Phone app (Windows 8) or even Windows 8's Xbox Music app.
  3. StephenQuinn82 Win User

Changing gamer tag

You can't change a gamertag into a previously owned one but you could sign in to the Windows 10 Xbox app with the old one though.

This link will give you you all the info you need to sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10.

support.xbox.com/.../signin-xbox-app-on-windows-10
  4. maxen Win User

what's the point in smart glass

Smartglass is more a legacy app and still exists for those on Windows Phone 8 or Windows 8 where the Xbox App does not (yet) exist. For Windows 10, you are right in that the Xbox App essentially replaces Smartglass.
  5. Catherine Cus. Win User

Xbox one streaming on Windows 10 not working when trying to play multiplayer

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

Hi there Nor,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

For other gaming options, see:

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox app on Windows

1. Xbox app on Windows - Similar Threads - app Windows

2. Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!: Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work! How could I connect my Windows 10 PC (SmartGlass App) with my Xbox 360 Console? Thx 58c7389e-3e4b-43d7-b373-911e73bdbe25
  3. Windows 10 Xbox App DVR

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox App DVR: I searched on the internet to close this feature but there is no such thing as DVR in my Xbox App settings how do i close it ?? f83a1da2-453e-4baf-a11c-ba83df95a8de
  4. Windows 10 xbox app: turn off suggested friends. See attached

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 xbox app: turn off suggested friends. See attached: Every week or so I have to minus "-" 10-20 Suggested Friends under my Friends & Clubs tab of the app. All are "Hip Clip Creator" or something having to do with your new streaming service. I...
  5. Xbox Insider App in WIndows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider App in WIndows 10: Hi Xbox team!!! I'm here because i have a problem I have already have installed the Xbox Insider App for Windows 10 But I cant login WHen I click Login Apears HTTP. HttpCode: Unauthorized...
  6. Gears 5 DLC code sent by pop-up notification not recorded in Windows Xbox App...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears 5 DLC code sent by pop-up notification not recorded in Windows Xbox App...: While playing a (non-xbox app) game (Apex Legends), I received a pop-up notification delivered by the Xbox Windows App. From the first line of the message, it appeared to be something to do with...
  7. Can the Xbox Insider Hub app be updated to be more in parity with the Windows equivalent...

in XboX Insiders
    Can the Xbox Insider Hub app be updated to be more in parity with the Windows equivalent...: The Feedback Hub on Windows 10 is so much more robust than the Xbox Insider Hub. While it allows users to submit feedback, it also gives users the ability to upvote issues, provide commentary, see...
  8. xbox windows app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox windows app: I'm trying to figure out where to get my downloaded screenshots off the Xbox companion app. which folder...ect. I want to upload them to discord chat so I need to find out where to locate them...
  9. Xbox app on Windows 7

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on Windows 7: The any way to put the Xbox APP on windows 7? 95199721-2bb3-4900-a7f8-4b99bb17d555
  10. Can't install any game using windows 10 store or Xbox Beta app Error Code: 0x800701E7

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install any game using windows 10 store or Xbox Beta app Error Code: 0x800701E7: Every time i go to install something (most recently the new Gears 5) on my pc i keep getting download errors like this It always errors, downloads then errors again ive tried restarting windows...