Xbox app Party chat disconnecting

Discus and support Xbox app Party chat disconnecting in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm having a problem with the xbox mobile app. I have an S10+ connected to the Arctis pro wireless headphones via bluetooth. Chat works great until i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by IMODIUM315, Mar 25, 2019.

1. IMODIUM315
    IMODIUM315 Guest

I'm having a problem with the xbox mobile app. I have an S10+ connected to the Arctis pro wireless headphones via bluetooth. Chat works great until i get a phone call. Status in chat pary goes from connected to disconnected during calls. This happens
    when the phone just rings also, without even answering it. This wouldn't be such a big deal if after the phone rings or i answer a call the chat reconnected. I can only get reconnected if i leave the party and rejoin. Is this an app issue or something else.

:)

IMODIUM315, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

3. IMODIUM315 Win User

I also use windows 10 app but when i use chat mixer and want game volume loud the chat volume goes low. But with mobile app I can turn bluetooth volume up, independently from game volume... works great til i get a call.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

It sounds like the app is doing what it is supposed to do when receiving a phone call. However it seems that reconnecting hasn't been simplified in the app quite yet. You can leave feedback for this on the app page and maybe Microsoft will work on simplifying
    the process.
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

I would recommend that you use the Xbox App on Windows 10 as there would not be any phone call interruptions of some sort. I prefer this method over the others. Plus, the party on mobile phone app may not always work the best.
  6. HulkUK75 Win User

I would first check to see if everything is up to date including the headset, but sounds more like an issues with the way the handset is handling the call.
Thema:

1. Xbox app Party chat disconnecting - Similar Threads - app Party chat

2. Xbox App party chat (error code 100)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App party chat (error code 100): Every time on the Xbox one app I try joining a party from someone that is not a friend it will give me the following message ”Something went wrong. Try again later(error code: 100)” I have tried...
  3. Xbox App on my PC cant send or receive messages and party chat is super bugged

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on my PC cant send or receive messages and party chat is super bugged: Whenever I try to send a message in the app it says, "We couldn't send this message. Try again later". And when I try to open my messages page it says, "Try again-We had trouble getting your...
  4. Party chat through Xbox App on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Party chat through Xbox App on windows 10: I have tried all the fixes listed on the support page and i still am having issues with party chat. As of today i began having issues with the sound in general. No sound will come from my xbox in...
  5. Cant use party chat on windows 10 Xbox app. Error code:[0x80072EFF]

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant use party chat on windows 10 Xbox app. Error code:[0x80072EFF]: So for about 3 months now i have been struggling with not being able to talk on party chat in the Xbox app for windows 10 . Every time i'd like to join a friend or invite him it says :" We can't...
  6. Party chat through Xbox App while hearing voice/game audio through headset connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat through Xbox App while hearing voice/game audio through headset connected to...: The title is probably a little confusing. I have a Blue Yeti mic that I want to talk with to my party on the Xbox app, which works. The problem is, I can't hear anybody or the game audio with my...
  7. Party Chat Audio Stops Working Suddenly in Xbox App on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Party Chat Audio Stops Working Suddenly in Xbox App on Windows 10: I'm having an issue where I'll connect to a party using the Xbox App on windows 10 and suddenly my party chat audio stops (both other people can't hear more nor can I hear anyone else). I'll...
  8. Xbox App Party Chat Teredo Unable to Qualify

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Party Chat Teredo Unable to Qualify: I've been unable to chat for weeks. I've reinstalled the app. I've tried the commands listed in command prompt. I've tried restarting IPhelper. There is no Teredo listed in network adapters....
  9. Xbox App On Windows 10: Party Chat is Always Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App On Windows 10: Party Chat is Always Blocked: Hi. I just recently got a pc and I was always playing with my friends on Xbox One before. So thankfully I could keep talking to them over the Xbox app on my pc while they were still on Xbox. It...
  10. party chat on xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    party chat on xbox app on pc: I am using xbox on windows 10 on my pc and it wont detect my microphone. I have gone into the settings and allowed xbox access to my mic but when i start or join a party it still wont detect my...