Xbox app Party chat disconnecting

Discus and support Xbox app Party chat disconnecting in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm having a problem with the xbox mobile app. I have an S10+ connected to the Arctis pro wireless headphones via bluetooth. Chat works great until i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by IMODIUM315, Mar 25, 2019.

1. IMODIUM315
    IMODIUM315 Guest

I'm having a problem with the xbox mobile app. I have an S10+ connected to the Arctis pro wireless headphones via bluetooth. Chat works great until i get a phone call. Status in chat pary goes from connected to disconnected during calls. This happens
    when the phone just rings also, without even answering it. This wouldn't be such a big deal if after the phone rings or i answer a call the chat reconnected. I can only get reconnected if i leave the party and rejoin. Is this an app issue or something else.

:)

IMODIUM315, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

3. IMODIUM315 Win User

I also use windows 10 app but when i use chat mixer and want game volume loud the chat volume goes low. But with mobile app I can turn bluetooth volume up, independently from game volume... works great til i get a call.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

It sounds like the app is doing what it is supposed to do when receiving a phone call. However it seems that reconnecting hasn't been simplified in the app quite yet. You can leave feedback for this on the app page and maybe Microsoft will work on simplifying
    the process.
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

I would recommend that you use the Xbox App on Windows 10 as there would not be any phone call interruptions of some sort. I prefer this method over the others. Plus, the party on mobile phone app may not always work the best.
  6. HulkUK75 Win User

I would first check to see if everything is up to date including the headset, but sounds more like an issues with the way the handset is handling the call.
Thema:

1. Xbox app Party chat disconnecting - Similar Threads - app Party chat

2. Companion App and Party Chat Audio - Mixer/Streamlabs OBS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Companion App and Party Chat Audio - Mixer/Streamlabs OBS: Hello, I have a question regarding the companion app. My setup: - I have my Xbox one X connected to a monitor | My headset is connected to the controller hence the game audio and party audio...
  3. XBox Party Chat invitation notification not working on Xbox One or Phone App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Party Chat invitation notification not working on Xbox One or Phone App: For the last couple of weeks I have not been receiving Party Chat invitations on either my Xbox One or Phone. I receive every other notification on the system for example Messages, Achievements,...
  4. Party Chat won’t work for twitch app or streaming in general

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat won’t work for twitch app or streaming in general: I have been attempting to stream through the twitch app with others however it no longer asks the other person to allow their audio or even show that check box to allow it and I am perplexed on...
  5. Xbox app party chat windows 10 not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app party chat windows 10 not working: Hi I can join party chat but for some reason i cant hear my friends and they cant hear me. i am not disconected in the party chat, my mic is reacting when i speak but we cant hear eachother....
  6. Xbox App on Andriod- Party Chat Not Working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App on Andriod- Party Chat Not Working: Hi, Microsoft Team The party chat feature on android does not seem to be working properly. Every time I attempt start or join a party the party would just close and say "Something went wrong try...
  7. Xbox iOS app party chat not working on WiFi but works on 4g

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iOS app party chat not working on WiFi but works on 4g: My sons xbox app on iphone and on ipad stopped working a couple of months back. The app loads fine but when he tries to join any voice chat the app says “something went wrong” and crashes....
  8. iOS Xbox app party chat not connecting error

in XBoX on Mobile
    iOS Xbox app party chat not connecting error: I have been getting this error about error connecting to voice chat. Any suggestions? 64ff83c0-849f-49ee-af4c-628bd661b571
  9. Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?: Whenever I try to get into a party with my friends on Xbox Console Companion, they tell me that they're hearing a constant "ear-rape" static sound from my end. They can still hear me talk, my mic...
  10. Voice overlay for party chat/Microsoft rewards app notifications

in XboX Insiders
    Voice overlay for party chat/Microsoft rewards app notifications: I keep encountering an issue where the overlay isn't showing up on the screen after the previous alpha update. It is intermittent and rarely shows someone elses. It only shows mine occasionally as...