Xbox app party chat keeps on cutting out

Discus and support Xbox app party chat keeps on cutting out in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I can join party’s from my phone and talk with them for a bit but my friends audio will cut out in the party and it would happen mid conversation or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Jaydeny12, May 13, 2021.

1. Jaydeny12
    Jaydeny12 Guest

I can join party’s from my phone and talk with them for a bit but my friends audio will cut out in the party and it would happen mid conversation or before they even start talking and they would call my name and ask if I heard them this bug or whatever has been around for ages since the mobile app got a revamp or whatever

:)

Jaydeny12, May 13, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

3. Lykenthorn Win User

Party chat stops working when playing no man's sky

It's not a hardware issue, the actual party chat cuts out and then disconnects
  4. Miss Kleo Win User

Party chat randomly cuts out

Hey there Immortal Muff1n! Sorry to hear you've been having communication issues. Let's see what we can figure out! First, can you tell us what router and modem, make and model you're using? Can you tell us what headset you're using? Have you tried all the
    steps listed in our sticky on how to
    Troubleshoot communicating with other players
    ? Let us know and we'll work from there. :)
  5. Caviarr Win User

Problems with party chat

After a couple minutes of perfect connection it all of a sudden cuts out forcing me to have to kick friends out of party then re invite to reestablish being able to talk. Please fix, this is very frustrating. Party chat should never cut out or quit working
  6. ��chills�� Win User

Xbox app chat started cutting in and out

Did you fix mr. ambassador
Thema:

1. Xbox app party chat keeps on cutting out - Similar Threads - app party chat

2. Party Chat through Xbox Companion App/Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Party Chat through Xbox Companion App/Game Bar: Problem: I recently purchased a Shure sm7b mic, cloud lifter, and goXLR mixer and set up a new PC to split game audio from party chat audio because I stream from an xbox one console through a...
  3. Party Chat Issues - Alpha Skip-ahead & Android Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Party Chat Issues - Alpha Skip-ahead & Android Xbox app: I'm currently having two issues with party chat: Alpha Skip-ahead - Every time I try and join a party, it crashes. Have tried switching to normal driver (not Dolby) and using different headsets....
  4. Xbox App on iPhone keeps crashing when someone in party chat is streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on iPhone keeps crashing when someone in party chat is streaming: This issue started to happen to me recently whenever a member of my xbox party starts streaming. The app crashes and everytime I try to restart and get back into the party it keeps crashing. I...
  5. Xbox Mobile app Party Chat

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Mobile app Party Chat: Ive had this issue now forever where my bluetooth headphones dont pick up my friend's mic audio in party chat, they can hear me, i cant hear them. Ive tried changing party leaders, resetting both...
  6. Xbox iOS companion app and party chat issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iOS companion app and party chat issues: From previous posts in 2020 this seems to (still) be a common issue, but when in a party chat on the iOS app I can hear someone for a little bit then they just cut out and I can’t hear anyone and...
  7. Xbox App on Android no party chat audio with earbuds

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App on Android no party chat audio with earbuds: So since I don't have a headset with me at family's house, I thought I would use the Xbox app on my Android phone for party chat. I thought wrong. For whatever reason, everyone can hear me, but...
  8. Streaming with Twitch App - Party Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming with Twitch App - Party Chat: Hi everyone, I play Warzone with a friend and he is streaming it with the Twitch App and playing on Xbox. Since I play Warzone on the PC, I use the Companion App so that we can talk to each...
  9. Can't hear party chat through headset with xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't hear party chat through headset with xbox app on PC: Hello, I have searched for this problem through google and haven't quite found anyone with quite the same problem Maybe I'm not using the right verbage to describe my problem But I recently got...
  10. Xbox / Xbox Windows app, sharing party chat audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox / Xbox Windows app, sharing party chat audio: Good afternoon all. I have a simple question I am sure. I am a PC user, (i also own an Xbox One S) But for this I am on my PC I have the Xbox Companion and the new Xbox app for Windows 10...