Xbox app party chat not working

Discus and support Xbox app party chat not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a blue yeti mic but I use a headset that plugs into PC for audio and i cannot hear anything my party is saying but they can hear me. I have gone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HunterH3, Apr 5, 2020.

1. HunterH3
    HunterH3 Guest

I have a blue yeti mic but I use a headset that plugs into PC for audio and i cannot hear anything my party is saying but they can hear me. I have gone into the settings and selected the correct speaker output (the headphones/mic im using) and still I
    get nothing.

:)

HunterH3, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Christyna64 Win User

xbox party?

The Xbox App works with party chat.
  3. JackHammer360 Win User

Xbox not recognizing my mic when streaming after update.

I am having the same exact issue. I can hear in game chat, but no one can hear me. MS, please prioritize this for fix! It had worked previously, but it has not worked worked now for a long time. As a workaround, I hear that you can install the xbox beta
    app alongside the regular xbox app and use the in app party chat with one app and stream with the other, but this will only work with party chat, not in game....
  4. jovanihrnndz774 Win User

Beta Version of the iOS Xbox App Accepting Users

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to take part in the experience of the Xbox app

These are some issues/features that would go great along with party chat on iPhone
    1. A way to switch between audio chat from iPhone and Xbox mic

I started a party chat on the Xbox app but then wanted to use switch to my headset on my Xbox, I had to leave the party chat and join again on the xbox

2. Possibly game audio on iPhone from the Xbox app

The Reason imm sending feedback here is because its not working with the testflight app on ios
  5. Pokepunch Win User

Windows 10 Xbox One Streaming microphone not detected?

That generic support doesn't really apply here. The problem is with a PC microphone, not an Xbox One microphone. The Xbox App on PC detects the mic and it works if I start a party via the app, but it doesn't work in any capacity on the Xbox One for parties
    or game chat.
  6. Pkerjock Win User

Xbox app, can't join parties, tried everything.

Update on this, the Xbox Beta app is now working. But I get the exact same issue when I join parties and I still get the same link to fix the problem. So party chat via Xbox App is still not working for me at all.
Thema:

1. Xbox app party chat not working - Similar Threads - app party chat

2. Xbox party chat on mobile app disconnects everyone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox party chat on mobile app disconnects everyone: My friend doesnt have an xbox so i made him an account to speak to us on xbox while playing and every time he joins it disconnects the full party, is this because of the account or is it an issue...
  3. Split Party Chat and Game Audio while streaming on Xbox Companion App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split Party Chat and Game Audio while streaming on Xbox Companion App: Hello, I use display capture in Streamlabs OBS and the Xbox Companion App to broadcast to Twitch. Currently both game audio and party chat are broadcasted when playing with friends as both fall...
  4. Windows 10 XBOX app mute mic for party chat hotkey

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 XBOX app mute mic for party chat hotkey: Hey, I had a question about the XBOX console companion app for windows 10. If you are in an XBOX party chat on this app, is there some way to quickly mute your mic? Maybe some hotkey or...
  5. Xbox Companion App’s party chat not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App’s party chat not working on PC: When I use the companion apps party chat, it works for about 10 seconds, and then i cant hear my friends, they cant hear me, but it says that im talking in the party. My buddy has the same exact...
  6. Windows 10 Xbox App cant connect to Xbox Live 0x8923103D Party Chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox App cant connect to Xbox Live 0x8923103D Party Chat: Disconnects me from party on xbox app in like 5 seconds every time but the network says no problems please help! aedc7fbf-1993-41c1-8c28-b85cffc9b768
  7. XBox Companion App on PC Party Chat Quiet

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Companion App on PC Party Chat Quiet: So I recently made the switch to PC gaming exclusively from a PS4. This means I can now join Xbox parties with my xbox friends. However, I've noticed that the party chat volume is always quieter...
  8. Cannot connect to Xbox companion app party chat from Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to Xbox companion app party chat from Pc: Hi I cannot connect to xbox live party chat every time I log into xbox companion app on my PC and try and join a freinds party the loading circle just keeps spinning and eventually it does not...
  9. xbox app party chat issue

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app party chat issue: my headset has started to create an echo for my friends and they can hear what I'm playing on my computer. (they can hear themselves talk and music I play over my headphones, not the other way...
  10. Xbox Console Companion App Party Chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App Party Chat: I had the issue that party chat would not work. I could not hear anybody and they couldn't hear me, i tried changing the audio devices and tried just listening through the monitor speakers but...