Xbox app party chat on iPad doesn’t work

Discus and support Xbox app party chat on iPad doesn’t work in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So, about 3-4 weeks ago, I logged on and got on a party with one of my friends, I couldn’t hear them but I could hear everything else just fine, their... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by RealSans204, Nov 19, 2020.

1. RealSans204
    RealSans204 Guest

So, about 3-4 weeks ago, I logged on and got on a party with one of my friends, I couldn’t hear them but I could hear everything else just fine, their name was being hilighted, but words weren’t coming out, I invited one of my other friends, the same with
    them, then my friend texted me and said that they could hear me, I tried everything, NAT type was open, my xbox live subscription was up and running, the servers were functioning, nobody on my friends list was blocked or muted, and my privacy settings were
    all set to “everybody” and “allow,” I still couldn’t hear them. I was so sad, I couldn’t even eat food. I legitamately cried. It seemed like there was no hope for me, until I figured out that I could use the xbox app, I did that and I could hear my friends
    again. Until just a day ago, my friend invited me to a party, I loaded in for about 1.5 seconds, it said I was loading, while my friends were disconnected, and then it kicked me and said, “You’re not in a party.” I tried it again, the same result. I started
    my own party hoping I could invite them, I still “Wasn’t in a party.” I have tried everything again, I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, there wasn’t any updates available, and everything was set to allow in settings. For God’s sake, it feels like every time
    I turn my back it doesn’t wanna work. I need help, for either of them.

:)

RealSans204, Nov 19, 2020
  2. DTO BOUNTY Win User

Can't join parties or use private chat functions since latest update.

i got a new update this morning thought it was the fix for party chat but wasn`t don`t know what it was but didn`t fix the problem with the party chat this beta testing doesn`t look too hot when are they going to fix it
  3. MocArt(2) Win User

Xbox App doesn't see my Xbox one

Streaming doesn`t work for me also. It happened with the one of the latest realises.

I have installed xbox app ver. 15.18.4004.00000
  4. AtheneoR3 Win User

Microsoft points for summer spotlight

Link doesn´t work

"This page doesn´t exist"....
  5. M4rkMcfly Win User

The Xbox One Accessories App & Elite Controller.

I have an issue after i use the Accessoires App and the Elite Controller. The A, B ,X and Y Button doesn´t work anymore but the Stick works fine. Is there a way to reset the mapping on the Controller. I can´t get in the App without the A Button?
  6. JP Black Fenix Win User

I need help with my xbox

That doesn T work the GWG don T appears
Thema:

1. Xbox app party chat on iPad doesn’t work - Similar Threads - app party chat

2. Mobile App Not Recording Party Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mobile App Not Recording Party Chat: Hey! I’ve been having an issue with recording videos on my iPad. My regular audio in the video sounds fine, but when I’m in a party chat on the Mobile App, it does not record the party audio. Any...
  3. Console Companion app not connecting to party chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Companion app not connecting to party chat: I just recently built a PC and now when I launch the console companion app I cant join parties. When I do try to join it just continues to say connecting. I can see the icon showing its picking up...
  4. Xbox Companion App - cannot hear people in party chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App - cannot hear people in party chat: I play on my PC while my friends all have xbox so I have to use the companion app. I can see my mic activating. I can see their mic activating. I hear nothing. They can hear me. I have no issues...
  5. Party chat audio from xbox PC app to obs stream

in XBoX on Windows
    Party chat audio from xbox PC app to obs stream: So I set up my stream using an Elgato 4K60 Pro and OBS, streaming my gameplay on my Xbox. I'm in a party chat on my PC and I'm wondering how I can get my friends audio to be heard on my stream. I...
  6. Twitch App Party Chat Fix (W/ Tutorial)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch App Party Chat Fix (W/ Tutorial): So I haven't quite narrowed down the cause of the problem, but i have a few ideas; XBOX INSIDER PROGRAM or Game sharing seem to be the most likely culprit... On to the Fix, you will need 2...
  7. Party Chat cant hear me W/ Xbox Companion App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat cant hear me W/ Xbox Companion App: I use Turtle beach Elite 2 headsets that uses a USB to plug into my Xbox One for game play sound and party chat. You can also use these Headsets with PC. I want to be able to stream my Xbox to my...
  8. Xbox party chat doesnt work on the Companion app ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox party chat doesnt work on the Companion app ?: I have issues joining parties and talking to friends on PC. The app gives me a code (0x8923103D) along with saying the system might be down. Although its been saying this for months now an my...
  9. Xbox Console Companion App party chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App party chat not working: This has been going on for several weeks. I am on PC using Console Companion and my friends are on the Xbox One console. I can connect to a party chat with several friends. They cannot hear me, I...
  10. Is there an Xbox app on the kindle fire that allows me a to join a party chat

in XBoX on Mobile
    Is there an Xbox app on the kindle fire that allows me a to join a party chat: I have been trying to figure out if there is a way to join a party chat from my kindle fire. I am not sure if there even is one which is the question I have. dd572bdd-6e77-43c2-9212-b9556187f8d9