Xbox App Party Chat Teredo Unable to Qualify

Discus and support Xbox App Party Chat Teredo Unable to Qualify in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been unable to chat for weeks. I've reinstalled the app. I've tried the commands listed in command prompt. I've tried restarting IPhelper. There... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Trixta101, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Trixta101
    Trixta101 Guest

I've been unable to chat for weeks. I've reinstalled the app. I've tried the commands listed in command prompt. I've tried restarting IPhelper. There is no Teredo listed in network adapters. There's no Teredo listed when I try to add hardware. Nothing I
    do seems to help.

This is what it says for show state. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Type : client

Server Name : win1711.ipv6.microsoft.com.

Client Refresh Interval : 30 seconds

Client Port : unspecified

State : qualified

Client Type : teredo client

Network : unmanaged

NAT : cone

NAT Special Behaviour : UPNP: No, PortPreserving: Yes

Local Mapping : 192.168.1.2:63262

External NAT Mapping : 74.137.196.57:63262

:)

Trixta101, Oct 23, 2018
  2. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    SLB4EVERPT, Oct 23, 2018
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Xbox App Party Chat Teredo Unable to Qualify

Have you tried restarting the router itself?

ItsDarkAwaken, Oct 23, 2018
  5. do you have open xbox live ports on your router??

StolidPandora8, Nov 5, 2018
  6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Teredo

Try this solution here: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat

Says party chat, but have the fix for "Teredo is unable to qualify"
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Teredo is unable to qualify

8. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Teredo unable to qualify

Try this troubleshoot, I know the link says "party chat" but is a teredo unable to qualify error.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat

For the server blocked, you can this solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked
  9. XBF Crystal P Win User

forza horizon 4 giriş ekranı problemi (Mod Translation: Forza Horizon 4 Login screen problem)

10. XBF George L Win User

Teredo not in my system, unable to install.

Thema:

1. Xbox App Party Chat Teredo Unable to Qualify - Similar Threads - App Party Chat

2. Xbox App party chat (error code 100)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App party chat (error code 100): Every time on the Xbox one app I try joining a party from someone that is not a friend it will give me the following message ”Something went wrong. Try again later(error code: 100)” I have tried...
  3. Xbox App on my PC cant send or receive messages and party chat is super bugged

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on my PC cant send or receive messages and party chat is super bugged: Whenever I try to send a message in the app it says, "We couldn't send this message. Try again later". And when I try to open my messages page it says, "Try again-We had trouble getting your...
  4. Xbox app Party chat disconnecting

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app Party chat disconnecting: I'm having a problem with the xbox mobile app. I have an S10+ connected to the Arctis pro wireless headphones via bluetooth. Chat works great until i get a phone call. Status in chat pary goes...
  5. Party chat through Xbox App on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Party chat through Xbox App on windows 10: I have tried all the fixes listed on the support page and i still am having issues with party chat. As of today i began having issues with the sound in general. No sound will come from my xbox in...
  6. Cant use party chat on windows 10 Xbox app. Error code:[0x80072EFF]

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant use party chat on windows 10 Xbox app. Error code:[0x80072EFF]: So for about 3 months now i have been struggling with not being able to talk on party chat in the Xbox app for windows 10 . Every time i'd like to join a friend or invite him it says :" We can't...
  7. Party chat through Xbox App while hearing voice/game audio through headset connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat through Xbox App while hearing voice/game audio through headset connected to...: The title is probably a little confusing. I have a Blue Yeti mic that I want to talk with to my party on the Xbox app, which works. The problem is, I can't hear anybody or the game audio with my...
  8. Party Chat Audio Stops Working Suddenly in Xbox App on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Party Chat Audio Stops Working Suddenly in Xbox App on Windows 10: I'm having an issue where I'll connect to a party using the Xbox App on windows 10 and suddenly my party chat audio stops (both other people can't hear more nor can I hear anyone else). I'll...
  9. Xbox App On Windows 10: Party Chat is Always Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App On Windows 10: Party Chat is Always Blocked: Hi. I just recently got a pc and I was always playing with my friends on Xbox One before. So thankfully I could keep talking to them over the Xbox app on my pc while they were still on Xbox. It...
  10. party chat on xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    party chat on xbox app on pc: I am using xbox on windows 10 on my pc and it wont detect my microphone. I have gone into the settings and allowed xbox access to my mic but when i start or join a party it still wont detect my...