Xbox app party connection issues

Discus and support Xbox app party connection issues in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; For a month or so, I’ve been using the xbox app on my phone to talk to my sibling’s group of friends. It was all alright until yesterday. Out of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by IgnoredRay, Feb 4, 2020.

1. IgnoredRay
    IgnoredRay Guest

For a month or so, I’ve been using the xbox app on my phone to talk to my sibling’s group of friends. It was all alright until yesterday.

Out of nowhere, the app’s connection with the party members broke, forced me to leave the party-leaving an error message. It also kicked me out of the app.

This happened more than 3 times. Even after reinstalling the app, shutting off my phone, & disconnecting it from the internet, this is still a problem- it’s kicking me out of the party outside of the app instead.

Xbox app party connection issues [​IMG]

:)

IgnoredRay, Feb 4, 2020
  2. BlackRhino90 Win User

3. napalm 31337 Win User

The Phone is updated? The App is updated? have you changed something in your connection? Mobile or Wireless? we need a bit of additional infos to better help you.
  4. SMEXYPOLICECAR Win User

Did your phone need an update recently? I had the same with my phone, but when it updated to a newer OS, the quality increased on my end of the party chat through the phone app.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

microphone settings

And for clarification, are you having this issue on Xbox One? And you just tested the headset on computer, or are you having issues via Xbox App party or plugged into a controller connected to a Windows PC?
  6. Wilfred Mac Win User

Cannot connect to party xbox live

Hi,

Server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to connect to the party chat Xbox live on the Xbox app. To help you resolve this issue, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried using a different profile and check if the issue persist?
    • Were you able to connect to the party chat before?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app on your computer?

In the meantime, we recommend that you perform all the troubleshooting steps provided on the links below:

Xbox app server connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked

Xbox app NAT type on Windows 10 displays “Teredo is unable to qualify”
Thema:

1. Xbox app party connection issues - Similar Threads - app party connection

2. Xbox Companion App Party Chat wont stay connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Companion App Party Chat wont stay connected: Hi everyone, Having quite the issue with my Xbox Companion app on my PC. Every time i join my Xbox friends parties it never ends up connecting me and in fact it disconnects me from the party...
  3. Xbox App (Windows 10) Party Chat loosing connection without any error or sign

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (Windows 10) Party Chat loosing connection without any error or sign: Hi there, so I am encountering this weird kind of issue where I am unable to hear or speak to anyone in the xbox app party chat on windows 10. This happens very randomly. Sometimes after a few...
  4. iOS Xbox app party chat not connecting error

in XBoX on Mobile
    iOS Xbox app party chat not connecting error: I have been getting this error about error connecting to voice chat. Any suggestions? 64ff83c0-849f-49ee-af4c-628bd661b571
  5. Xbox App Party Chat Connectivity Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Party Chat Connectivity Issues: Problem: My friend and I use the Xbox Party Chat app on Windows 10 to talk while gaming on the Xbox One. He is a streamer and for some odd reason it is the only way he can have his setup...
  6. Party chat through Xbox App while hearing voice/game audio through headset connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat through Xbox App while hearing voice/game audio through headset connected to...: The title is probably a little confusing. I have a Blue Yeti mic that I want to talk with to my party on the Xbox app, which works. The problem is, I can't hear anybody or the game audio with my...
  7. Windows 10 Xbox App party connection issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox App party connection issues: Issue (09/20/18): innitially cannot connect to cross-platform party with me on PC and friends on xbox at all. After step 2 I am able to connect but shortly after I connect (<30sec) I am kicked...
  8. XBOX App for IPhone - Issues connecting to Party Chat

in XBoX on Mobile
    XBOX App for IPhone - Issues connecting to Party Chat: Hey Everyone, I first want to say I really think the Xbox APP is amazing allowing you to communicate in parties directly from your smartphone. I've been using the App to communicate in-game...
  9. Xbox Mobile App parties won't connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Mobile App parties won't connect: When I enter the Xbox mobile app, I create a party, and me and my friends can't connect to the party. 5d938f91-614c-4432-9620-2cc501fbb4f3
  10. Can't connect to parties on the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to parties on the xbox app: I haven't been able to connect to a party through my pc in 6 months, ive tried everything imaginable. I even completely wiped my computer, just to find that I would have the same problem only...