Xbox App Party Issues

Discus and support Xbox App Party Issues in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Whenever I'm in a party on my phone on the xbox app, others cut out randomly even though I can see the ring around their profile light up, so they are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by XxTrav04xX, Feb 16, 2020.

1. XxTrav04xX
    XxTrav04xX Guest

Xbox App Party Issues

Whenever I'm in a party on my phone on the xbox app, others cut out randomly even though I can see the ring around their profile light up, so they are talking, but I can't hear them. This is really frustrating. Is there any way to fix this. I have tried
    so much and this problem has been going on for around 2 months

:)

XxTrav04xX, Feb 16, 2020
  2. glowstick01 Win User

Xbox app messages | Live update not available

With the xbox app being a 3rd party app, Apple would not have official support for it. This issue lands on the app dev.
  3. Jake Shear Win User

Xbox App Party Issues

Hi GreenPlaysMC,

Let's try to isolate this issue so that we could find a way for you to join party chats and communicate with your friends normally. Kindly provide us the following information:

• Are these sample rates adjusted through the Xbox app or from the Windows Settings?
    • Does the issue when using another headset?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    I am not using a headset at the moment. I'm using the mic that is built in to the laptop. But no, the issue does not happen on any of my headsets. I have tried disabling the mic and restarting my laptop. And the microphone sample rates are being changed
    from the Windows Settings.
  4. Catherine Cus. Win User

Xbox App Party Issues

Hi,

If you can't receive invites after an update, it may be due to an automatic reconfiguration of the device's network settings during the update process. To verify the Xbox app's network status, kindly perform the steps below:

1. On your PC, launch the Xbox app.
    2. Select Settings > Network.
    3. Under Network status, make sure Internet connection says Connected.

If you don’t have an Internet connection, kindly power cycle your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.
    2. Wait five minutes.
    3. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
    4. Plug in the rest of your hardware and check if the Xbox app says Connected.

Keep us posted with the status of this issue. We'd be glad to further assist you.
  5. XxTrav04xX Win User

Xbox App Party Issues

I presume you've tried restarting your router if you're on wifi, and unistalling/reinstalling the app?
    Many times
  6. Ariel Acu Win User

Xbox App Party Issues

I appreciate your reply. Since you're using the built-in microphone on your laptop, it's possible that you may need to update it. It's also possible that the sample rate listed on your laptop is outdated that's why it didn't work for party chats communication.
    In this case, I would suggest that you check if there's an update available for the built-in microphone by reaching out the manufacturer of your device.

Let us know if you need clarifications.
Thema:

Xbox App Party Issues

1. Xbox App Party Issues - Similar Threads - App Party Issues

2. Xbox app party connection issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app party connection issues: For a month or so, I’ve been using the xbox app on my phone to talk to my sibling’s group of friends. It was all alright until yesterday. Out of nowhere, the app’s connection with the party...
  3. Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?: Whenever I try to get into a party with my friends on Xbox Console Companion, they tell me that they're hearing a constant "ear-rape" static sound from my end. They can still hear me talk, my mic...
  4. Xbox console companion app party issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion app party issues: Whenever I join a party with my friend Mark he gets frozen out. He can join every party he wants except mine because he freezes out whenever we're in the same party. Please help me!...
  5. Xbox App (Android) Party Chat Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (Android) Party Chat Issue: I have been trying to join my friends' party through the app, but the "party controls" panel no longer lets me select a Bluetooth device for audio output. Is there a fix? submitted by...
  6. Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues: So when I stream and play my xbox on my laptop it usually works fine. Although sometimes my xbox doesnt auto-sign in... If i stream to my laptop i usually have ny xbox controller plugged into my...
  7. Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar: I've been asked to post this here by someone on Twitter so would be great to get an opinion. I have my Xbox plugged in to my Q90r (7.2.4 soundbar with rears) using hdmi. When the Xbox is set to...
  8. Xbox App Party Chat Connectivity Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Party Chat Connectivity Issues: Problem: My friend and I use the Xbox Party Chat app on Windows 10 to talk while gaming on the Xbox One. He is a streamer and for some odd reason it is the only way he can have his setup...
  9. Xbox app party chat issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app party chat issues.: For about a month or so, my headset has started to create an echo for my friends and they can hear what I'm playing on my computer. (they can hear themselves talk and music I play over my...
  10. Windows 10 Xbox App party connection issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox App party connection issues: Issue (09/20/18): innitially cannot connect to cross-platform party with me on PC and friends on xbox at all. After step 2 I am able to connect but shortly after I connect (<30sec) I am kicked...