XBOX APP PC GAME PASS ERROR CODE 0X00000001

Discus and support XBOX APP PC GAME PASS ERROR CODE 0X00000001 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just subscribed for the xbox game pass for pc and i've installed a lot a games on my laptop, but today i formatted it and now i'm getting an error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BravoKilo69, Apr 25, 2021.

1. BravoKilo69
    BravoKilo69 Guest

I just subscribed for the xbox game pass for pc and i've installed a lot a games on my laptop, but today i formatted it and now i'm getting an error code 0x00000001, i've tried every solution i've read, reset the app in the advanced options, reset ms store, unistalled the xbox app, reinstall it (as administrator), i've tried to installed on a different drive, i've restarted my pc so many times! i've even flushed dns, nothing, same error over and over again.The EA play games have no problem to install at all.Why pay for this?

:)

BravoKilo69, Apr 25, 2021
  2. T0MS M0M Win User

problem game pass ultimate pc error 0x00000001

I'm having the same exact issue. Every game I try to download gives me "Error code: 0x00000001". I've made sure both the app and my PC are up to date.
  3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

xbox pc app error code 0x00000001

I have exhausted my my resources, You might try contacting Xbox Support to see if they have any insight to the issues.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    Step 2 ----Select See other options
    Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)
    Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  4. Shadow Blazin Win User

Same issue here - seeing Error code: 0x00000001

I do hope we dont have the same issue with Gears 4 Nvidia 10 series cards crashing constantly!

every game on my game pass throws an error...
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create
    a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Same issue here - seeing Error code: 0x00000001

I do hope we dont have the same issue with Gears 4 Nvidia 10 series cards crashing constantly!

every game on my game pass throws an error...
    As far as the GoW Nvidia game crashing goes its not the case with every issues, I have a GXT 1050 Ti and can run the GoW 4 without error messages or crashes. Now what I have found that will crash GoW 4 is using the chat feature from the gamebar.
Thema:

1. XBOX APP PC GAME PASS ERROR CODE 0X00000001 - Similar Threads - APP GAME PASS

2. Error 0x00000001 when installing games Xbox App + Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x00000001 when installing games Xbox App + Game Pass: [img] Hi. This is what happens when I try to install a game. Everything was working fine some days ago. I've tries reseting and repairing Xbox App, Gaming Service and App Installer and nothing....
  3. Can't download xbox game pass games on Xbox app windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download xbox game pass games on Xbox app windows 10: I've recently bought a 3 month xbox game pass but everytime I try to download a game that requires game pass it gives me an error. I have tried clearing cache, repairing windows, resetting the...
  4. Installing games from Game Pass app unable to show status?

in XboX Insiders
    Installing games from Game Pass app unable to show status?: [IMG] submitted by /u/MikeLanglois [link] [comments]
  5. the bill for xbox game pass went through but the xbox app says that i dont have xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    the bill for xbox game pass went through but the xbox app says that i dont have xbox game pass: the bill for xbox game pass went through but the xbox app on windows says that i dont have xbox game pass even though the charge went through and i am on the right account. i have no idea why this...
  6. Error 0x80246019 while installing game pass app on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80246019 while installing game pass app on my PC: Last night I was trying to download We Happy Few through the game pass app on my desktop and it would get up to about 89%, stop in error with code 0x80246019. I then tried on my laptop and it...
  7. Installing EA games showing in xbox game pass app as 0% and in que forever. However...

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing EA games showing in xbox game pass app as 0% and in que forever. However...: Hi. So, like the topic said. I have an issue with xbox app not showing installed EA games. Both apps show that the accounts are linked to eachother in settings. When I hit install of an EA game...
  8. Suggestion for the xbox game pass app in PC

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion for the xbox game pass app in PC: [IMG] Good afternoon, as a collector of achievements I would like to suggest the creation of the category "Xbox Achievements" in the game pass search filter, it is very annoying to keep logging...
  9. xbox app game pass error

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app game pass error: I'm trying to download JUST CAUSE on the Xbox app because I have game pass but I keep on getting this error message, (0x00000000) the same thing happens when trying to download other GAMES on XBOX...
  10. How to remove old Xbox from Game Pass app on iOS/Android?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to remove old Xbox from Game Pass app on iOS/Android?: Hi, my old One S was sold, everything was done (factory reset). Also Xbox was removed from Microsoft > Devices But it's still in Xbox Game Pass app for iOS. How to remove it? Any suggestions?...