XBOX APP PC GAMEPASS doesn't show all games listed in webbrowser. Example - Wolfenstein

Discus and support XBOX APP PC GAMEPASS doesn't show all games listed in webbrowser. Example - Wolfenstein in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, purchased gamepass ultimate to play Wolfenstein New colossus on PC, what is shown on xbox uk gamepass site, but cant install or find it app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kiisukskss, May 1, 2022.

1. kiisukskss
    kiisukskss Guest

XBOX APP PC GAMEPASS doesn't show all games listed in webbrowser. Example - Wolfenstein

Hello, purchased gamepass ultimate to play Wolfenstein New colossus on PC, what is shown on xbox uk gamepass site, but cant install or find it app

:)

kiisukskss, May 1, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

If the service is not available in your region, changing the region to access the content it's against the terms of service

And that's probably the reason for some games being missing

[​IMG]
  3. kiisukskss Win User

Computer is set to UK, not in UK myself. Before combining gamepass with EA everything worked fine. My country doesn't have it's own region, so I've played in UK
    [​IMG]
  4. kiisukskss Win User

Also, if I manage to get into xbox app, then it shows "Bundle not available" or just "Not available"
  5. kiisukskss Win User

Hi,

W11 and all apps needed are installed and up to date
  6. kiisukskss Win User

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for the answer. Problem still occurs. Computer's region is UK, Automatic time set is turned off. Trying to install it from web gives me error code iLjyQHjtTRGPjiBpInuivS.27 . Googling didn't help. Any ideas?

Best regards
Thema:

1. XBOX APP PC GAMEPASS doesn't show all games listed in webbrowser. Example - Wolfenstein - Similar Threads - APP GAMEPASS doesn't

2. Gamepass on xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass on xbox app: Gamepass on xbox app for pc/. windows 11/ It loaded partway. I can't continue the download. or uninstall or repair. How can I completely remove it and start again?...
  3. Unable to install any game on the gamepass pc app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install any game on the gamepass pc app: Every game i try to install shows up with error 0x800700E7 I have tried: -to install games from the windows store -clear cache and temp files -delete localappdata files -restarting the app...
  4. PC GamePass App uses 350MB (or more) of dedicated GPU VRAM, even when minimized to tray

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GamePass App uses 350MB (or more) of dedicated GPU VRAM, even when minimized to tray: Hello, I noticed that an open PC GamePass App window is using about 350MB (or more) of my dedicated GPU VRAM. There is no option disable GPU rendering in the launcher. Please provide...
  5. Sign in loop in Microsoft Store and Xbox GamePass app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in loop in Microsoft Store and Xbox GamePass app: So when I try to sign in with my account in any of the apps mentioned in the title, I enter the password, I click enter and then it takes me back to reenter my password. I tried using different...
  6. New Xbox Gamepass App/Pin not loading anything

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Gamepass App/Pin not loading anything: So I just saw the new implementation of looking at Xbox Game Pass content on console and I like that I don't have to open it as a separate App anymore but it's not loading anything for me even...
  7. PC Gamepass (Xbox App): How to See Game Reviews Written in Multiple Languages

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Gamepass (Xbox App): How to See Game Reviews Written in Multiple Languages: Hi; In the PC Gamepass (Xbox App), I'm only seeing the game reviews that's been entered in my selected language. But I want to see the reviews written in both my preferred language & English. In...
  8. Xbox Gamepass app crashes upon opening.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamepass app crashes upon opening.: Ever since the February update for Win11 the Xbox app doesn't work anymore. I tried uninstalling, reinstalling, tried older versions of the app and it still crashes on the splash screen. If I...
  9. Gamepass app doesn't see my console

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass app doesn't see my console: I have 2 xbox in the house and the app since last month doesn't recognize my main one. If I try to download a game, it recognizes my alt, but when I go to manage console, it doesn't show either...
  10. Xbox app pc doesn't show that I subscribe to gamepass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app pc doesn't show that I subscribe to gamepass.: I subscribe for the xbox game pass using the promotional link in the app for spotify premium. Went through paying and everything, when I go back to the app it says I have to join xbox game pass....