Xbox App PC - Your credit card is about to expire

Discus and support Xbox App PC - Your credit card is about to expire in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox app in PC continues giving me a notification about my credit card about to expire. Im subcribed to Game Pass (PC) with automatic renewal each... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by A. M. G., Oct 29, 2020.

1. A. M. G.
    A. M. G. Guest

My Xbox app in PC continues giving me a notification about my credit card about to expire. Im subcribed to Game Pass (PC) with automatic renewal each month. My credit card is not about to expire. SORT IT OUT!

Greetings, thanks in advance.

:)

A. M. G., Oct 29, 2020
  2. Seclet Win User

Same problem here and apparently Microsoft don't bother to give an answer. Not a big issue, just annoying having that big green notification on the top of the screen.
  3. Marcin.D.Kozlowski Win User

Same problem here. I don't even use a credit card on the account, but PayPal.
    Exact same problem here. Ignoring for now, but FFS Microsoft...
  4. MuriloCA Win User

Same problem here. I don't even use a credit card on the account, but PayPal.
  5. skeej Win User

Problem still persists, do NOT lock topic
  6. dstidham Win User

I have the same notification ... and my CC is valid for years to come, and my account is pre-paid for years to come. So ... how can this notification be eliminated?
Thema:

1. Xbox App PC - Your credit card is about to expire - Similar Threads - App credit card

2. Xbox App on Iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on Iphone: Hey everyone! I recently changed my Microsoft password and when prompted to enter in my new password to log into the Xbox app it won’t let me back in. I know for sure I’m typing in the right...
  3. Spectrum app not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spectrum app not working: I am having trouble with the spectrum app. It is logged into the wrong account but it is not giving the option to log out so i can log in with the correct account. I have uninstalled the app and...
  4. "Error code 0x80080206" When trying to install a game from Xbox Pc App

in XBoX on Windows
    "Error code 0x80080206" When trying to install a game from Xbox Pc App: Hey, i have bought gamepass for Xbox App On PC but got a problem installing a game - The Long Dark The problem is, whenever i press install, it starts downloading it for a few seconds and then...
  5. Xbox App Online Notifications No Longer Working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Online Notifications No Longer Working: Since the refresh of the Xbox app, I no longer receive online notifications for favourite friends and the setting for notifications on the Xbox app doesn’t show favourite friends online anymore....
  6. Xbox App PC - Your credit card is about to expire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App PC - Your credit card is about to expire: I'm just copy pasting last months thread title, as that thread was constantly getting replies of people having the same issue (plus almost 100 people using the "I have the same question" button)...
  7. Xbox App PC - Your credit card is about to expire

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App PC - Your credit card is about to expire: My Xbox app in PC continues giving me a notification about my credit card about to expire. Im suscribed to Game Pass (PC) with automatic renewal each month. My credit card is not about to expire....
  8. Can't sign in to Xbox Beta App / Can't launch Xbox Identity Provider / Can't remove credit...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Xbox Beta App / Can't launch Xbox Identity Provider / Can't remove credit...: Holy **** microsoft! Are you **** serious with this ****?! First I can't even **** install the xbox beta app. I try right-clicking and running as administrator, this fails! I have to right-click...
  9. Have not received credits for Movies & TV app

in XBoX Rewards
    Have not received credits for Movies & TV app: To Whom It May Concern, I have not received my "Movie Marathon" or "TV Showmance" rewards on the Microsoft Movies & TV challenge for this month. Please help. 2892d577-1ef1-41b6-9d16-4c41e1a190e6
  10. i add credit card. and I got message from my credit APP. it charged me for US1.5

in XBoX on Consoles
    i add credit card. and I got message from my credit APP. it charged me for US1.5: i add a new credit card. how come i received a message from my bank APP it says i have spent about US1.5 (it was in different currency, i just exchange to USD) but i havent bought anything. and...