Xbox app Privacy & onlie settings where?

Discus and support Xbox app Privacy & onlie settings where? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, my problem is the following: I can't accept a invitation from a friend to a realm due to my online & privacy settings. I've been searching for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Manocrafter51, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Xbox app Privacy & onlie settings where?

Hello,

my problem is the following:

I can't accept a invitation from a friend to a realm due to my online & privacy settings. I've been searching for that for half an hour now. Still can't find it. btw i'm not able to accept the invite due to these
    [Mod Removed-Profanity] settings. Can smbd help me?

:)

Manocrafter51, Mar 14, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Good day

If the account you are playing on is a child account you will need to get the parent account linked to the child account to change the settings.

Here is a link to explain a little further.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/help/4482922/xbox-one-online-safety-and-privacy-settings-for-parents-and-kids
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there,

Go ahead and sign in on account.xbox.com and from the home page select Profile. Then on the next page select Privacy settings. Your Xbox Live profile privacy settings can be managed from here if you do not use an Xbox One console.

Just keep in mind that if you have child account, you will need a parent account to make any changes to the privacy settings.

Let us know if you have any questions.
  4. XBF Aaron G Win User

Streaming problems

Hey bud there's 2 options to change your settings there's Xbox live privacy and app privacy. If you didn't go into the app privacy, you need to go in there to allow apps like twitch and mixer and stuff like that if your streaming from an app. Try going
    into App privacy instead of Xbox live privacy.
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

Question

Manage app privacy settings on your Xbox One console

To manage your app privacy settings and data collected from your console:

1. On your Xbox One console, select Settings > Privacy & online safety > App privacy.
    2. From the list, select the checkboxes next to the data for which you’re giving permission to be collected.
    Note When you give apps permission on a console, it’s only saved on that console. If you use multiple consoles, make sure you give your apps permission on all your consoles.

Manage app privacy settings for your child’s account

If you’re using a child account, you’ll need an adult who’s part of your family to sign in to their Microsoft account to change your privacy settings. To manage the app privacy settings and what type of data is collected from your child’s account on the
    console:

1. Sign in to the console with the adult’s Microsoft account.
    2. Go to Settings > Family.
    3. Select the child account you’d like to manage, and then go to Privacy & online safety > App privacy to give permission.
    Note If multiple gamers are signed in, apps can only access data for which everyone has given permission.
  6. Jomari Arc Win User

Privacy settings! HELP!

Hi,

It seems that you need to manage the privacy settings of your account. In the meantime, we recommend you that you check the app privacy settings. Here is an article on
    how to manage app privacy settings.

We'll keep an eye on your response.
Thema:

1. Xbox app Privacy & onlie settings where? - Similar Threads - app Privacy onlie

2. Changing privacy settings on the Xbox windows 10 app

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing privacy settings on the Xbox windows 10 app: I'm currently trying to change my privacy settings on the xbox app for windows 10, which is directing me to the xbox settings site, this seems ok until at the last moment it redirects me to...
  3. Privacy Settings on Xbox App for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Privacy Settings on Xbox App for Windows 10: I am trying to change my privacy settings for my Microsoft/Xbox account, I go to xbox.com and then to privacy and it redirects me to the "Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety...
  4. XBOX App cant change privacy settings

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX App cant change privacy settings: Hello, Recently I have bought Forza Horizon 4 on my Microsoft Xbox account. I do not own an xbox and i play this game on windows. In-game, i tried changing a vinyl wrap for my car, but it said...
  5. I can't find the Xbox lice privacy settings in the PC app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find the Xbox lice privacy settings in the PC app: I have recently bought Forza Horizon 4. In the game I wanted to download some "Tunes and Liverys". When i went to look them up, i got a notification. It was: Xbox live parental controls are...
  6. Xbox App on my phone says I can’t access anything due to a problem with my privacy settings. ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App on my phone says I can’t access anything due to a problem with my privacy settings. ...: Xbox App on my phone says I can’t access anything due to a problem with my privacy settings. Help! 1fdabace-630b-4614-9e66-b1ba29def0f1
  7. Windows 10 Creators Update Privacy Settings Update causes apps to be unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Creators Update Privacy Settings Update causes apps to be unavailable: Since the auto-install of the above update am told I do not currently have access to Minesweeper (plus some other apps). Looking at the forums seems I am not the only one. Did anybody test this...
  8. Xbox app privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app privacy settings: I downloaded the Xbox app and it says I have to change my privacy settings to use it how would I do that and what do I change 7f8d1984-0f50-4b4d-a376-04e02c1d1c57
  9. Xbox one games profiles sharing and Skype + other apps - privacy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one games profiles sharing and Skype + other apps - privacy: Hello, we would like to share our profiles on xbox with my friend.(with - my xbox Home service) We want to play our Digital games ech other, but the question is about Skype.. And security.....
  10. XBOX App settings not showing windows 10 child account to change privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX App settings not showing windows 10 child account to change privacy settings: I have been pulling my hair out for hours. I purchased my daughter a laptop for Christmas and created her a child account. We both for the Windows 10 minecraft beta however I cannot accept friend...