Xbox App problem

Discus and support Xbox App problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, for like a three weeks my xbox app on pc doesn't work. I cant start any game, cant uninstall game, cant uninstall or update xbox app or install it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrzegorzZasuwik, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Xbox App problem

Hi, for like a three weeks my xbox app on pc doesn't work. I cant start any game, cant uninstall game, cant uninstall or update xbox app or install it again from installer. When i'm trying to delete app to reinstall it i got error code 0x80073cfa.

:)

GrzegorzZasuwik, Sep 15, 2020
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

Destiny 2 causes Xbox app closure

Seems like a problem with the Xbox app.

Report the problems from within the app.
  3. Echo4Ent Win User

My Xbox app won't open.

4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Xbox app problems

I have days where it just seems like the app doesnt like me and decides not to work. Then the next day it does. Sometimes patients is the best thing.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Xbox app problems

Try uninstalling/reinstalling the app. Let us know if that works. Good Luck.
  6. Ariel Acu Win User

Xbox app problem

Hi RadiantNickel90,

It seems that a corrupted file is affecting the functionality of the Xbox app on your computer that's why you're having a problem using it. Let's try to troubleshoot your Xbox app by performing the following solutions below:

Solution 1: Run the Windows app troubleshooter to scan and repair your app. You may refer to this

link
    to run the troubleshooter.

Solution 2: Reset Windows Store to clear store cache.

1. Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    2. Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    3. Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

Solution 3: Install Windows 10 Update on your computer. You may refer to this

link
    about to how update your computer.

Let us know if the solutions above work for you.
Thema:

Xbox App problem

1. Xbox App problem - Similar Threads - App problem

2. What Category is GamePass in from the Report a Problem app?

in XboX Insiders
    What Category is GamePass in from the Report a Problem app?: I ran into a problem with GamePass and the new Store but can’t find GamePass in any of the categories from the report a problem app. If it’s not in there I’ll just select Store since I’m not...
  3. Problem download App from xbox game pass app for PC error 0x87e00005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem download App from xbox game pass app for PC error 0x87e00005: Hi guys, I have now a problem in the download of games and update from the xbox game pass for PC. The ownload usually doesn't start or it works for some seconds and then it stops and after some...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Problem with the Xbox App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Problem with the Xbox App (PC): I keep getting this error: "Looks like you're stranded... We're sorry, there was an error loading this page." whenever i try to view store page, any genre, "browse all games", etc. Any...
  5. Apps updates and installation problem

in XboX Insiders
    Apps updates and installation problem: Hey everyone, I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem but the applications on xbox one take too much time to update/install and shows an odd bandwidth on the download bar. submitted...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Windows App Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Windows App Problem: Hello Xbox, although I purchased "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate", there is only one option in the "Perks" tab as I signed in by downloading the Xbox windows application and the "Discord Nitro" tab does...
  7. A problem with Xbox app downloading uninstalled games on its own on pc

in XboX Insiders
    A problem with Xbox app downloading uninstalled games on its own on pc: So, I didn’t know where to post this, but while looking for a solution found this sub and I think it’s the best place to ask for help. I have game pass and the Xbox app on pc, and a while ago I...
  8. problems logging into Xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    problems logging into Xbox app on PC: can not login to xbox app on PC, everything was working fine untill Flight Sim was released, started having problems after I tried to install, now nothing from xbox app is working, and the windows...
  9. can't sign into Minecraft on iphone, Xbox app goes to the same problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't sign into Minecraft on iphone, Xbox app goes to the same problem.: Trying to sign in on minecraft, we get to a dialog box titled "save purchases to a microsoft account" which has 2 buttons: 1) save to microsoft account 2) leave on device clicking on 1) or 2)...
  10. App Installation Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Installation Problem: Hi. I'm need of assistance please. I'm struggling to install apps. when I click on install app it just says after while installation stopped. what can I do. Thanx in advance....