Xbox app sign in

Discus and support Xbox app sign in in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; cant login in without a pin on xbox, pin not accessible unless i sign in. what can i do? no stupid answers please im getting really triggered from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FaithMotley, Jan 14, 2020.

1. FaithMotley
    FaithMotley Guest

Xbox app sign in

cant login in without a pin on xbox, pin not accessible unless i sign in. what can i do? no stupid answers please im getting really triggered from going through this loop---------im on PC

:)

FaithMotley, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Allebas Win User

gamer tag

You can try signing out of the Xbox App and the Minecraft app. Then sign back into your Minecraft app and Xbox app. It should show your correct gamertag on the Minecraft app now especially since it was already showing correctly on the Xbox app.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox gamertag change error.

Hi Fayed,

You can sign in with a different account.

How do I sign in with a different gamertag? What if I want to sign in to the Xbox app or a game with a different Xbox account than the one I originally used to sign in?

• You can sign out of a game or the Xbox app at any time and sign back in with a different gamertag.
    • Each time you sign in with a different Xbox account, the new account will be stored in the account picker, so that on future sign-ins, you'll only have to select the account from the account picker to quickly sign back in.
    • Your sign-in will carry across all Xbox-enabled apps, so if you sign in to a game or the Xbox app with a new account, that account will subsequently be signed in to all other Xbox apps until you sign out and sign back in with a different account.

To sign out, go to the Settings screen in the Xbox app. At the top of the General tab, select
    Sign out.

There is not a way to remove the account off the Xbox app unless you reinstall th Xbox app.

Here are steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Xbox app:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage
    *xboxapp*| Remove-AppxPackage

4. Hit Enter.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

To continue sign in on your console

Hi Kimphan3,

If you're getting the error message, "To continue, sign in on your console using this account” you need to make sure that your signed in to the Xbox app with the same gamertag as the one that’s signed in on the Xbox One console.
    Since you double checked that you're signed in on the correct account on the Xbox console, you need to check this time if you're signed in on the same account in the Xbox app. If the account signed in the Xbox app is correct, I recommend that you try signing
    out the account on the Xbox app and sign in again.

If the issue persist, I recommend that you reset the Xbox app from Setting. To do that, kindly perform the following steps below:

1. Press the Windows key, then select gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Apps.
    3. Under Apps and features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.
    6. Restart the computer.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.
  5. bowski477 Win User

New Xbox Term of Use for Xbox Live and loss of Gamertag

If you sign in on Xbox.com, the xbox app on Windows 10, or the Xbox smartglass app that will count as signing into your account and preserve your GT.
  6. Bestlano Win User

Meu Xbox não aceita ser definido como principal

Hi Robertson, What version of the Xbox App are you using? When you say your not able to sign is the Xbox App not signing in to your profile or is it your console not signing in to Xbox Live?

Thanks,

Best
Thema:

Xbox app sign in

1. Xbox app sign in - Similar Threads - app sign

2. Xbox App not letting me sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App not letting me sign in: I have been unable to sign in to any microsoft account using my xbox app on this device. on other devices i can log in to my account with no problems but on my phone when i try to log in, it...
  3. Xbox game pass app wont let me sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass app wont let me sign in.: every time i press sign in a black window apperes then dissappears 3 times and i do not sign in. i have a theroy that its because i removed Xbox Accessory Managment Service Xbox Live Auth...
  4. Stuck at sign in screen in Insiders Hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at sign in screen in Insiders Hub app: I just downloaded the Insider Hub and it has a green screen that says login. When I press login nothing happens and I can’t get past this screen. Any ideas on how to fix it? I have another console...
  5. Xbox App unable to recognize GamePass for PC and always mention you are not signed into...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App unable to recognize GamePass for PC and always mention you are not signed into...: Some Context: I have purchased the 1 dollar GamePass for PC beta. I was able to see my subscriptions in https://account.microsoft.com/services/pcgamepass/billing I have the latest the Xbox App...
  6. how do i fix not being able to sign into xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    how do i fix not being able to sign into xbox app: I updated the xbox app, and had to sign into again, no big deal, so i clicked sign in, sent me to a website to make sure it was me, click continue, same message pops up, click continue again, the...
  7. Can’t sign in to Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t sign in to Xbox app: I downloded the xbox app and typed in the wrong email address. It doesnt allow me to use the typo option to “fix it now” and when i delete and redowload the app it goes back to the same screen...
  8. Can't sign into Xbox App (0x409) 0x80080300

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox App (0x409) 0x80080300: I am unable to sign into the Xbox Console Companion nor the Xbox (Beta) App. After trying every fix I could find on Google I decided to do a repair install which didn't help. I'm on the latest...
  9. I cant sign into the xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant sign into the xbox app: when i hit sign in it says something went wrong there is a problem with your microsoft account. 8af98f4a-b190-4e75-9709-3e06803e8e52
  10. error 0x80072efd when i try to sign in to xbox live app on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    error 0x80072efd when i try to sign in to xbox live app on windows 10: I have tried everything but still does not work. im on windows 10 version 1909 Things i have tried are: turning off the firewall enabling tls reinstalling store and xbox app companion and also...