Xbox App Something Went Wrong

Discus and support Xbox App Something Went Wrong in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, so my Xbox App keeps saying that something went wrong and when I try to sign in, it just kicks me out and when I do get to the login screen, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by jacksonwood2007, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Xbox App Something Went Wrong

Hi, so my Xbox App keeps saying that something went wrong and when I try to sign in, it just kicks me out and when I do get to the login screen, it says the email I provided does not exist. Does anyone have this problem? (I'm aware
    of the outage)
    Xbox App Something Went Wrong [​IMG]

:)

jacksonwood2007, Feb 22, 2020
  2. SicklyCrib8417 Win User

xbox wont' play movies and tv
  3. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Sorry you are having problems, Would you please provide us with more details like operating system, platform (i.e. Windows (version number), Windows Phone (model number), Xbox app beta). There is not much we can do without those.

Besides, emptying the cache, uninstalling/reinstalling the app and power cycling there is not much else to do without more data.

Yes there were server issues from 18:30 to midnight PST on the 21st they are working now. Have you tried again?

Please let us know. We would love to help.
  4. ZenKiller08 Win User

Xbox is having an outage right now and you could definitely be affected by it. Have you tried again with any success?
  5. kbloodwolf Win User

• On your PC, go to http://www.xbox.com/ and select Sign in. If there are problems with your account, the instructions will help you solve them. If you can’t go beyond the sign-in screen, select
      Forgot my password and follow the instructions.
    • If that didn’t work, select the Start
      button > Settings >
      Time & language. Under Date & time make sure the
      Set time automatically setting is turned on. Open Time & language settings
    Ohhh ?
  6. BiohazardBR Win User

Hi, so my Xbox App keeps saying that something went wrong and when I try to sign in, it just kicks me out and when I do get to the login screen, it says the email I provided does not exist. Does anyone have this problem? (I'm aware
    of the outage)
    [​IMG]
    Try to re-install the app, im having not problem with the app. As the people said xbox is having an outage.
Thema:

1. Xbox App Something Went Wrong - Similar Threads - App Something Went

2. A message every time there's something new you can do in the Insider app

in XboX Insiders
    A message every time there's something new you can do in the Insider app: Already sent this as feedback thought I post here too to see what you guys think. It's just kind of annoying to have check back all the time and sometimes be disappointed. So like an Xbox Message...
  3. Xbox App Something Went Wrong

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Something Went Wrong: Ok so i downloaded the Xbox app on my device (Lenovo Tab E10) and i open it up and it tells me to sign in so i press it and it loads for 2 seconds and then nothing happens then it says something...
  4. Disney+ Xbox One App 'Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later' w/ no error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney+ Xbox One App 'Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later' w/ no error code: I've been struggling to access my Disney+ account from the Xbox One app. I was able to access my Disney+ account from other devices with no issue. Contacted Disney and they attempted to help and...
  5. Getting your app ready.... Something went wrong... 0x97e10bca

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting your app ready.... Something went wrong... 0x97e10bca: I cant load any apps and haven't for a few weeks. Get error code 0x97e10bca. If l delete and reinstall the app it will work for that session but next time l turn Xbox on they won't load again....
  6. Apps continuously fail to start, and constantly reinstalling them is not something I want...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps continuously fail to start, and constantly reinstalling them is not something I want...: Youtube, Hulu, Netflix, all fail to start, reinstalling works temporarily, then they randomly stop working again. Even Edge fails to work, and you can't uninstall that since MS is stupid like...
  7. Something went wrong message keeps appearing when I try to open an app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something went wrong message keeps appearing when I try to open an app.: I can’t open any apps on my Xbox, and it keeps saying “something went wrong” and the code doesn’t work in the Xbox.com/errorhelp website and I’ve tried restarting my Xbox but it didn’t work. My...
  8. Am i doing something wrong or do still none of the Xbox One Apps work correctly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i doing something wrong or do still none of the Xbox One Apps work correctly?: Im using this console for the Apps, Tv, Tv, Tv, as they advertised it, so why does none of the apps i use work correctly? - The onscreen keyboard on every single app is a pure mess, sometimes you...
  9. Windows 10 Xbox App shows +0 as my Monthly Leaderboard Score - Something is Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox App shows +0 as my Monthly Leaderboard Score - Something is Broken: I have received 125G since 12/10/2017 but my score in the leaderboard is showing as "+0". This issue has been going on for some time now. I also got 600G while playing Star Ocean TLH back in...
  10. Do you own this game or app? or Something Went Wrong. or We couldn't get your latest ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you own this game or app? or Something Went Wrong. or We couldn't get your latest ...: I cannot play Fallout 4 or Battlefield 4, due to the titled issues. I've restarted, tried the holding the disc for a second before letting it go in, and unplugging from the wall. I believe this...