Xbox App spying on Steam/GoG/Blizzard activity on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox App spying on Steam/GoG/Blizzard activity on Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I opened my Xbox app on Windows 10 today and I can see under "recent" games that I was playing on other game platforms. My privacy settings are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MiketheImpuner, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Xbox App spying on Steam/GoG/Blizzard activity on Windows 10

Hello,

I opened my Xbox app on Windows 10 today and I can see under "recent" games that I was playing on other game platforms. My privacy settings are set, yet there is no "please do not spy on activity outside of the Xbox app" option. I don't want to see steam
    games in my xbox app. I don't want to see "you played a non-xbox game for 2hrs 5 days ago." Is there a way to stop this unacceptable invasion of privacy while remaining a loyal xbox customer? I like playing Cuphead now an again but I will delete this intrusive
    app if the spying cannot be stopped.

If "sign out" is the only option...will the app repopulate what I played while signed out once I sign back in?

:)

MiketheImpuner, Mar 14, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. The app is designed to keep track of gaming on your Windows 10 PC. If this suggestion is something you'd like to see implemented I would recommend you voice it at
    Xbox Ideas. Find an available Idea Drive that says "Accepting Ideas" and post your idea there for review. Hope this helps.
  3. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Grand Theft Auto IV Games For Windows account problem

4. Loraine Mon Win User

Xbox app only showing 3 comments on feed items.

Hi,

To manage your activity feed in the Xbox app on Windows 10, you can follow the steps provided on this
    link.

Let us know how it goes.
  5. Ackis Win User

Windows Live PC

If you have Windows 10 there actually is no need for the Windows Live app anymore. That app is to play games on Xbox Live if you had any of the earlier versions, like Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.
    This is 100% wrong.

The Games for Windows Live (GFWL) App is still required if you want to play games that require it. Shadowrun, the Batman games (if you're not playing the Steam port), etc.

Since you mentioned a Live ID, I suspect that it is GFWL that's the issue, but I could be wrong.

Check out my post here if it is GFWL:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/guide-games-for-windows-live-gfwl-steam-windows-10/7d065256-342c-4eb0-9866-21ee9fbfb4b4

What game are you having trouble with?
  6. maxen Win User

PC games that I've played not showing up in activity feed

Hello Lifeandcraft,

The Xbox App's Activity Feed will only display activity from games on the Xbox Live Service: Xbox One and Xbox-enabled Windows 10 games, plus you can view achievements from older Xbox-enabled Windows games (eg Windows 8.1), Windows Phone games and Xbox 360
    games.
Thema:

1. Xbox App spying on Steam/GoG/Blizzard activity on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - App spying Steam

2. Using PC the Xbox App, Forza Hub and Forza Horizon 4 replies "No Internet Connection" even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using PC the Xbox App, Forza Hub and Forza Horizon 4 replies "No Internet Connection" even...: Using PC, Windows 10, updated to Mar 19, and on Clean boot state, All 3 programs, Xbox App, Forza Hub, and Forza Horizon 4 are coming up with a reply and not starting, the reply saying "not...
  3. Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app: I don't Receive any game invite on xbox , I tried resting xbox app updating windows and changing the Nat type nothing work. any one can help me how to resolve this problem ?...
  4. Friends on Xbox One will not receive game invites from Xbox App on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Friends on Xbox One will not receive game invites from Xbox App on Windows 10: As of yesterday, my friends on Xbox One no longer receive my game invites. This is true regardless of if I send the invite through the in game interface or through the Xbox App. It will claim the...
  5. Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app: I was trying to message my friend and it won't work!!!! I all ready went on Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app? but it didn't work and I don't have a phone and I'm on a...
  6. Lost app by clicking diagonal double arrows at top right of screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost app by clicking diagonal double arrows at top right of screen: When going to close Microsoft Ultimate Word Games I accidentally clicked the diagonal double arrows below the X. Now when I click to open the app, it starts to, then abruptly closes. The same...
  7. Windows 10 xbox应用问题 [Translation-Windows 10 xbox app issues]

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 xbox应用问题 [Translation-Windows 10 xbox app issues]: [img] 法从我的游戏中移除,点击 效 [Translation- Unable to remove from my game, click invalid] a533a70d-fa04-464a-bb6f-880085d5883b
  8. Xbox app on iOS why can’t I purchase games?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on iOS why can’t I purchase games?: Maybe its just me but im pretty sure you use to be able to. You should be able to anyway or am I just missing something. 0a1a3b02-0031-481c-9045-d572640ffd6a
  9. Controller Reagiert nicht bei Apps *Mod Translation: Controller doesn't Respond to Apps*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Reagiert nicht bei Apps *Mod Translation: Controller doesn't Respond to Apps*: Hallo, Ich habe heute einen Panasonic Fernseher an meine Xbox360 angeschlossen. Nun habe ich das Problem das der Controller bei zum Beispiel Netflix sehr spät oder gar nicht reagiert. In...
  10. mobile tracking spy | Android Spy Apps, GPS Mobile Tracking - Bol7

in XBoX on Consoles
    mobile tracking spy | Android Spy Apps, GPS Mobile Tracking - Bol7: There's also some additional options which you may well find helpful: mobile tracking spy • Social-network monitoring: assured chat communications from inside of social media applications and...