Xbox app stops sending message notifications

Discus and support Xbox app stops sending message notifications in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So for a while now the Xbox app will turn the notifications off on its own and will stop sending them. At fist i thought this was just something to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Agt Kansas, May 18, 2019.

1. Agt Kansas
    Agt Kansas Guest

So for a while now the Xbox app will turn the notifications off on its own and will stop sending them.

At fist i thought this was just something to do with my phone but i've recently got a new one and it's doing the same thing.

I keep having to open the app and check the box to get message notifications multiple times a day/week.

:)

Agt Kansas, May 18, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

My Xbox app is always having bugs like this. Also, when I try to send messages through the app, I get an error message saying that this feature is blocked. But no, I haven't blocked it. It's a glitch. So I then have to go through the console and return
    messages through there. I really hope Xbox fixes this stuff at some point. I also don't get a lot of my notifications on the app. :/
  3. Agt Kansas Win User

I'm sure as this has happened on two phones now.
  4. Aovox Win User

delete and install app again usuallyy works
  5. Agt Kansas Win User

It's been doing this for around a year for me, while everything else works great on the app, just this one little thing is really frustrating lol.
  6. DesertedClown Win User

The app has some bugs since the last update my app is doing the same thing.
Thema:

1. Xbox app stops sending message notifications - Similar Threads - app stops sending

2. Is there anyway to stop people from casting videos to the youtube app on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to stop people from casting videos to the youtube app on xbox one?: Basically someone i know casted a video to the youtube app on my xbox but i didn't even have it opened, or anything, i also had the xbox app connectivity settings all turned off, and i'm saying...
  3. installation stopped app 0X80072F8F

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installation stopped app 0X80072F8F: when I try to download some application in xbox one, of the installation interrupted with any application I have already done everything and this error persists, it speaks '' application acquired...
  4. Crunchyroll update has been stopped for 3 days, is there a problem with the app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crunchyroll update has been stopped for 3 days, is there a problem with the app?: For 3 days I can not use crunchyroll and the update marks error and stops. I read about this problem in reddit but no one puts a solution. b2193a66-ae2b-47b7-afa8-2e271276093d
  5. Apps are not downloading - Installation Stopped - Games work fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps are not downloading - Installation Stopped - Games work fine: Unforuntely I am still having problems downloading any apps. Did a full wipe and reset (luckily had all games on external HDD). AS of this morning the Xbox won't install any apps, they go in the...
  6. App Install Stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Install Stopped: Hi, had games & apps installed and working. With recent outage, thought console black screened so did full factory reset. Everything reinstalled & working again, except Kodi. It isn't showing in...
  7. Apps give me installation stopped error "0x80072f8f" but games work completely fine. Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps give me installation stopped error "0x80072f8f" but games work completely fine. Xbox...: Having same issue here on Xbox One X in UK, tried everything everyone else has, even changing the DNS multiple times still the same issue. c8628172-363c-4cf1-b7df-8c6eab2412a2
  8. Party Chat Audio Stops Working Suddenly in Xbox App on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Party Chat Audio Stops Working Suddenly in Xbox App on Windows 10: I'm having an issue where I'll connect to a party using the Xbox App on windows 10 and suddenly my party chat audio stops (both other people can't hear more nor can I hear anyone else). I'll...
  9. Why has my xbox app stopped working since the recent windows 10 update?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why has my xbox app stopped working since the recent windows 10 update?: Since the recent windows 10 update, my Xbox app has stopped working. When i attempt to sign in all i get is a message saying, "You cannot be signed in right now please try again later. It's been...
  10. Apps have suddenly stopped working. Ahhh..... Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apps have suddenly stopped working. Ahhh..... Please help: Hi, I am hoping someone can help me as Microsoft are not! I am getting really annoyed with both our xbox ones at the moment. I try to log into my Apps and get 'Sorry looks like our service...