Xbox app stops sending message notifications

Discus and support Xbox app stops sending message notifications in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So for a while now the Xbox app will turn the notifications off on its own and will stop sending them. At fist i thought this was just something to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Agt Kansas, May 18, 2019.

1. Agt Kansas
    Agt Kansas Guest

So for a while now the Xbox app will turn the notifications off on its own and will stop sending them.

At fist i thought this was just something to do with my phone but i've recently got a new one and it's doing the same thing.

I keep having to open the app and check the box to get message notifications multiple times a day/week.

:)

Agt Kansas, May 18, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

My Xbox app is always having bugs like this. Also, when I try to send messages through the app, I get an error message saying that this feature is blocked. But no, I haven't blocked it. It's a glitch. So I then have to go through the console and return
    messages through there. I really hope Xbox fixes this stuff at some point. I also don't get a lot of my notifications on the app. :/
  3. Agt Kansas Win User

I'm sure as this has happened on two phones now.
  4. Aovox Win User

delete and install app again usuallyy works
  5. Agt Kansas Win User

It's been doing this for around a year for me, while everything else works great on the app, just this one little thing is really frustrating lol.
  6. DesertedClown Win User

The app has some bugs since the last update my app is doing the same thing.
Thema:

1. Xbox app stops sending message notifications - Similar Threads - app stops sending

2. Can I stop logging to Xbox from the app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I stop logging to Xbox from the app?: Hi, each time I’m on the xbox app on IOS or W10, it connect me on Xbox One. It’s stupid because it’s doing that even if someone else is playing on the console. can I be only on the xbox app?...
  3. Installation of xbox1 Apps and games stopping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation of xbox1 Apps and games stopping: why my Apps and games are not installed anymore is one question, but why when trying to reinstall them they keep stopping at 98-99% is another. Ive done everthing from removing my profile to...
  4. Xbox Windows 10 Beta App Stopped Working! Solutions?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Windows 10 Beta App Stopped Working! Solutions?: I have had zero issues with the beta app on windows 10 for about two months. After the most recent xbox services outage, it stopped working. I now get a 404 error when ever I try to open the app....
  5. ID Go App stopped working again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ID Go App stopped working again: I did a hard reset as instructed before. The app worked for a few hours then stopped in the middle of a program and went back to a black screen. The program was blurring a lot as well. Im not sure...
  6. Please, Microsoft stop this nonsense [Mod Removed] protection of Xbox/MS gaming app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Please, Microsoft stop this nonsense [Mod Removed] protection of Xbox/MS gaming app on PC: I don't know why you guys seems to enjoy to make life and gaming harder than it should be. The huge pro of gaming on PC, are modding and editing. But this is basically impossible with games on...
  7. Is there anyway to stop people from casting videos to the youtube app on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to stop people from casting videos to the youtube app on xbox one?: Basically someone i know casted a video to the youtube app on my xbox but i didn't even have it opened, or anything, i also had the xbox app connectivity settings all turned off, and i'm saying...
  8. installation stopped app 0X80072F8F

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installation stopped app 0X80072F8F: when I try to download some application in xbox one, of the installation interrupted with any application I have already done everything and this error persists, it speaks '' application acquired...
  9. Crunchyroll update has been stopped for 3 days, is there a problem with the app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crunchyroll update has been stopped for 3 days, is there a problem with the app?: For 3 days I can not use crunchyroll and the update marks error and stops. I read about this problem in reddit but no one puts a solution. b2193a66-ae2b-47b7-afa8-2e271276093d
  10. Apps are not downloading - Installation Stopped - Games work fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps are not downloading - Installation Stopped - Games work fine: Unforuntely I am still having problems downloading any apps. Did a full wipe and reset (luckily had all games on external HDD). AS of this morning the Xbox won't install any apps, they go in the...