Xbox app stream button not showing up

Discus and support Xbox app stream button not showing up in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, i am asking for support because when i open the xbox app and try to stream my xbox, I can't see the stream or test streaming option, here's a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by WommaIT, May 12, 2019.

1. WommaIT
    WommaIT Guest

Hello, i am asking for support because when i open the xbox app and try to stream my xbox, I can't see the stream or test streaming option, here's a screenshot

https://imgur.com/9f2rJme

:)

WommaIT, May 12, 2019
  2. WommaIT Win User

the network they're connected on is the same.. i think.

they're both connected wired to the same router.

i dont know how to see if the network is set to private or public.
  3. WommaIT Win User

that option is already on.
  4. Axis Se7en Win User

Check that your Xbox One console allows game streaming. You’ll find this on the console by pressing the Xbox button to open the guide, going to System > Settings, selecting Preferences > Xbox app connectivity, and then selecting Allow game streaming to other
    devices.

[table][tr][td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Are they on the same network?

There can sometimes be "walls" some routers set between different frequency Wifi (2.5 Ghz / 5 Ghz) and also wired. So if ones on 2.5 Ghz and the other is on 5Ghz or wired, then it might not recognize that it's discoverable?

Might also want to check if the network profile for the network you're connected to on Windows 10 is set to Private and not Public, which would prevent it from discovering other devices on the network.
  6. Bubaa2706 Win User

No Streaming Button on Xbox App

Hi, Yes - I have Windows 10 Pro N with Windows Media Feature pack .
Thema:

1. Xbox app stream button not showing up - Similar Threads - app stream button

2. I tried, but don't understand the streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    I tried, but don't understand the streaming app.: What's the point of it ? It just mirrors the screen to my phone, that's all (I guess some kind of RDP feature) I can't stream a game while someone else is watching Netflix. Am I missing something...
  3. Today xbox console streaming test has launched in my country. I have insiders app on my...

in XboX Insiders
    Today xbox console streaming test has launched in my country. I have insiders app on my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/WYYNFC [link] [comments]
  4. Some Buttons on Xbox Controller don't work in Game Streaming App

in XboX Insiders
    Some Buttons on Xbox Controller don't work in Game Streaming App: I recently downloaded the Xbox Game Streaming app and was able to set everything up, or so I thought. After connecting my Bluetooth controller to my Samsung Galaxy S9, I started the stream and...
  5. Xbox App streaming - on button push - closes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App streaming - on button push - closes.: ie. I start streaming - I grab my gamepad (a wireless Xbox One controller) - I start playing a game (say Destiny) and I hit the start button (to look at my abilities) the stream stops (xbox stays...
  6. I got aproblem in my xbox app there is not a stream button to click

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got aproblem in my xbox app there is not a stream button to click: I got a problem in my xbox app there is not a stream button to click so i cant mirror my xbox to my pc 0df99107-78fd-434b-a6cb-b6a80e3f7dd3
  7. Xbox App missing stream buttons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App missing stream buttons: Hi! I have a problem with Xbox app. Just spent like 2 hours with support agent via chat - nothing seems to help. Here it is. On Xbox app in Connections (where you can see your currently...
  8. No Streaming Button on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Streaming Button on Xbox App: I know there are some threads similar but I've tried all of the solutions with no success. I can connect my Xbox through the Xbox App but there's no option for "streaming". I've tried the...
  9. Windows 10 Xbox app no "Stream" button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox app no "Stream" button: As the title says, there is no "stream" button once I connect to my Xbox One in Windows 10. So far I have: Turned on Stream settings in Xbox One preferences Logged into the Windows 10 Xbox app...
  10. Pressing B button on Xbox One Controller causes Xbox App Game Streaming to Stop Streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pressing B button on Xbox One Controller causes Xbox App Game Streaming to Stop Streaming: Using the Xbox App on Windows 10 streaming the Xbox One when I press the B button the Stream instantly stops and goes back to Xbox One App. Anyone else seeing this issue?...