Xbox app suggestions: Game Hub/Xbox App

Discus and support Xbox app suggestions: Game Hub/Xbox App in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think it would be a good idea to add game hub to the xbox app for the phone etc. It would be easier and quicker I think it would end up having more... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Drough2x, Apr 11, 2021.

1. /u/Drough2x
    /u/Drough2x Guest

I think it would be a good idea to add game hub to the xbox app for the phone etc. It would be easier and quicker I think it would end up having more posts. Lets say your not home at the moment but know your friends aren’t online since you’ve already checked the xbox app, you could be able to post and say something of the such “Looking for teamwork in 30min-hour I am coming home from work etc etc” there are many more features that could be useful in this as well as looking at posts for future timeframes, regional/national servers to choose/filter from, I also feel that while your playing a game and if searching it is much quicker to do so on the phone than using the Xbox keyboard to type a description etc.

submitted by /u/Drough2x
    [link] [comments]

/u/Drough2x, Apr 11, 2021
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

How to get Wordament app only to download to PC ?

Hi R Starzuft,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately there isn't an individual Wordament app in the Microsoft Store. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is the newer version of word games on Windows 10, which includes Crosswords, Wordament, and Jumble. Instead of separating the games into 3 different
    apps, they are all found in one app.

Feedback for apps on Windows can be submitted through the Feedback Hub app for Windows 10. Feedback Hub enables you to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hello Neighbor 0x803f8001

Hi SörenD,

If that is the only game you cannot install from the Xbox app (Beta) or from the Microsoft Store using your Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta), even after trying everything listed on this thread, then I'd recommend submitting feedback to the Feedback Hub app available
    on Windows 10. Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app (Beta) to help report this issue so the right teams can find a solution. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback
    Hub enables you to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.

The Feedback Hub is the best place to report issues with the Xbox app (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta).

I hope this helps!
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Problema Xbox Game Pass para PC, NO se puede cambiar idioma en Prey y Sunset Overdrive (y seguramente otros más)

Hello Maxy,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. The Xbox app is still in Beta form as the name suggests. For any issues not specifically mentioned in the
    Xbox beta app FAQ, please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to
    help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.
  5. bowski477 Win User

problem with recently added games on the pc xbox game pass

This code means there is an error with a game installation. Check out the following article for more information: Windows
    10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

If the issue continues:

• Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your
      suggestions or problems.
  6. Jomari Arc Win User

Can't 'turn on' xbox one via app in Windows 10

Thank you for response, currently "instant-on" and "turn on xbox" feature is not available on Xbox app. We suggest that you post this concern on

Feedback Hub

Regards.
Thema:

1. Xbox app suggestions: Game Hub/Xbox App - Similar Threads - app suggestions Game

2. 2 requests/suggestions please, regarding the Xbox app and game clips/screenshots.

in XboX Insiders
    2 requests/suggestions please, regarding the Xbox app and game clips/screenshots.: Please can we have the “watch” tab put back on our profiles so we can see the clips our friends have recorded. I still can’t understand why it was removed. It was one of the best things to be able...
  3. Feedback And Suggestions For The Xbox Beta App

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback And Suggestions For The Xbox Beta App: I'm still gonna vote for the store and achievements. I did see that the PS app updated today and has a store. Would that mean the Apple/Google 30% fee theory can be thrown out? Or its just that...
  4. Xbox App Suggestion:-Xbox mode for Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Suggestion:-Xbox mode for Xbox app: Xbox Mode For Xbox app Allows you to have a baked-in console for full screens and TVs emulated in the Xbox app it will function like an Xbox Series X and the project lock heart model aka the Xbox...
  5. Xbox App for PC: Guide UI & Suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App for PC: Guide UI & Suggestions: I’ve been using Xbox and PC for years now and long story short my PC died a year ago so I’ve been gaming on my Xbox. Anyways I recently built a new PC and I’ve been using the Xbox app, and when I...
  6. Suggested Changes to the Queue Inside of 'My Games and Apps'

in XboX Insiders
    Suggested Changes to the Queue Inside of 'My Games and Apps': The download queue is an essential part of the Xbox's OS, after all, it is the only way to download any games or apps onto the console. But it lacks some features that I would consider necessary...
  7. Suggestion: Notifications for new activities in Insider App

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Notifications for new activities in Insider App: I haven't seen much people suggest this so far, so i thought i might as well do so. One thing that's been bugging me with the Insider App (be it on PC or Console) is that there isn't any way to...
  8. Xbox Twitch App Improvement Suggestions for Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Twitch App Improvement Suggestions for Streaming: When using the Twitch xbox app to stream, there are “features” i hope can be changed. When your controller batteries dies or you take it out to switch before the batteries dies, this action...
  9. Xbox App PC (Game pass Beta) Suggestions

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App PC (Game pass Beta) Suggestions: Enjoying this new service but in my time using it I have come up with a couple suggestions to make the app better. I will add to this as I continue to find quirks. Feel free to contribute your...
  10. Running out of Xbox Game DVR storage, suggestions to manage with Windows app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Running out of Xbox Game DVR storage, suggestions to manage with Windows app: I am running out of online storage for my game clips and would like to archive my older clips to YouTube or OneDrive. I can do this by downloading them with the Windows app but the filenames are...