Xbox app = TRASH

Discus and support Xbox app = TRASH in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I’m an Xbox gamer, and I like to use my phone to vc with my friends. The downside? The app SUCKS. Many bugs from an app from Microsoft. Just open the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Wackyduck, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Wackyduck
    Wackyduck Guest

Xbox app = TRASH

I’m an Xbox gamer, and I like to use my phone to vc with my friends. The downside? The app SUCKS.
    Many bugs from an app from Microsoft. Just open the app and see. Microsoft, PLEASE fix this.

(wrote on mobile)

:)

Wackyduck, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Wackyduck Win User

Xbox app = TRASH

1. When trying to change my name sharing settings I get this error:

[​IMG]
    2. Clicking
    on tags at find a club shows this:

[​IMG]
    Sometimes randomly crashes when i try to do something.

(this was typed on mobile)
  3. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Xbox app = TRASH

Unfortunately topics like this aren't very helpful to programmers and support staff. Do you have any examples of bugs or other issues?
  4. Wackyduck Win User

Xbox app = TRASH

Using a beta app might be frustrating yet you can always report the bugs within the xbox app itself.
    I’m using an iPhone. There is no beta app on the App Store and I am using a normal version but thx for the tip!
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox app = TRASH

Using a beta app might be frustrating yet you can always report the bugs within the xbox app itself.
  6. Piper999 Win User

Random Freezing with Live TV

The tv app has stopped working for me. To say I am not happy is an understatement. Microsoft, you are the new Comcast. Trash product, trash support, trash company.
Thema:

Xbox app = TRASH

1. Xbox app = TRASH - Similar Threads - app TRASH

2. XBox Accessories App Bluetooth Issue

in XboX Insiders
    XBox Accessories App Bluetooth Issue: So I bought an Elite 2 recently, every time I need to config I have to connect it via cable, annoying and inconvenient for sure but not the end of the world, but seriously why? My biggest problem...
  3. Is the PC App "Xbox Console Companion"'s console streaming limited to "in-network"? Is...

in XboX Insiders
    Is the PC App "Xbox Console Companion"'s console streaming limited to "in-network"? Is...: The Android app's big feature is remotely playing your Xbox. I have a Surface Go that I'd really like to stream my Xbox to while I'm on a business trip. Is this supported? submitted by...
  4. Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc.: Hello everyone, As above, I have played and uninstalled The Outer Worlds on the Xbox app on PC. However, after each time I restart the pc or when I boot it up it tries redownloading the game all...
  5. Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps: Can anyone help me? For over 48 hours now I've been trying to download the blu Ray player app and I cant. Rang xbox yesterday and they said there was an issue but it would be resolved in a few...
  6. i joind the program and even have the app on my xbox for it but i still cant stream my...

in XboX Insiders
    i joind the program and even have the app on my xbox for it but i still cant stream my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ninjabronie19 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Game Streaming App not powering on the Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming App not powering on the Xbox: Hi How can i power on my console while on the go? The app doesn't feature a power on function like the one for PC. Or am I doing something wrong? Regards submitted by /u/grobi__ [link]...
  8. Unable to install Xbox video App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Xbox video App: Hello when I press get on xbox video it does not do anything. I had already rented a movie and now I cannot watch it because I can not install the app. 5fe1698e-2237-4c6a-b84a-b312f7f9e4c6
  9. Cannot install any Apps from MS online store on my Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install any Apps from MS online store on my Xbox One S: Good day, I'm trying to install Xbox Insider Hub on my Xbox One console in order to stream games to my Android devices, but then I realize I cannot install any App, Insider Hub included....
  10. Jogos e apps[Games and apps]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos e apps[Games and apps]: Quando vou na Microsoft Store para baixar um jogo ou app, eu aperto "A" para obter, e não acontece NADA,e depois de um tempo a microsoft store fecha,e volta para a interface do xbox,se alguém...