Xbox App - Windows 10 Launching game on second monitor

Discus and support Xbox App - Windows 10 Launching game on second monitor in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I need help, I have two monitors. The one on the right is my screen dump where I have my Xbox app, discord, etc. The left screen is where I do my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xCPTxCOLTONx, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Xbox App - Windows 10 Launching game on second monitor

So I need help,

I have two monitors. The one on the right is my screen dump where I have my Xbox app, discord, etc. The left screen is where I do my gaming. How can I make the games launch on me left screen? Currently they launch on my right screen. and everytime I have to change it to "windowed" and move the windows.

Any help will be appreciated!

submitted by /u/xCPTxCOLTONx
    [link] [comments]

/u/xCPTxCOLTONx, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Clay Zahrobsky Win User

Xbox Gamepass for Windows - Monitor Issues

Games launch with no problems, just not to the monitor configured as "Main" via the Windows 10 Display Settings
  3. AngelObullets Win User

HALP!!!

4. XBF Chris J Win User

Forza Horizion 4

Hello Vilmer,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that Forza Horizon 4 Is crashing 40 seconds after launch. We recommend following the steps in this troubleshooting article: Game
    freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device

Let us know the results!
  5. kev edin Win User

Playing on All-in-One PC for First Time

if you have windows 10 then go into the xbox app and follow the instructions to connect to your laptop monitor with no cables 👍
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

can't sign in to my Jigsaw game

Hello abbeycreamcat,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Microsoft account is getting signed out every time you launch Microsoft Jigsaw. If you launch the Xbox Console Companion App; does it appear that you are

signed in to the application
    ? If you are not signed in to the app; go ahead and sign in to it and launch Microsoft Jigsaw. We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . Also, you can try
    uninstalling the game and reinstalling it
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

Xbox App - Windows 10 Launching game on second monitor

1. Xbox App - Windows 10 Launching game on second monitor - Similar Threads - App Windows Launching

2. Question: Will there still be new apps for the Xbox Series X|S after Windows 11's launch?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: Will there still be new apps for the Xbox Series X|S after Windows 11's launch?...: I'm thinking of getting an Xbox Series X for my 30th birthday on December 31st, 2024. I hope all the apps I have and will get will work on it. 0f8877fb-bbcc-43ea-907e-708e1659f0bb
  3. Dead by Daylight won't launch(Xbox Gaming App on Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead by Daylight won't launch(Xbox Gaming App on Windows 10): On PC, through the XBOX(beta) app. Dead by Daylight gives me a launching error and won't launch into the game. Started yesterday. Never happened before, have played this game regularly for several...
  4. I can't install or launch Imperator: Rome via the Xbox app for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install or launch Imperator: Rome via the Xbox app for Windows 10: I have the Game Pass for PC and I had Imperator: Rome installed for a while and today I wanted to play it. But the game just didn't launch when I tried. All other installed games were working...
  5. Windows 10 Xbox app. Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection not launching...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox app. Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection not launching...: Greetings! In the past I purchased the game Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection from Steam. Original problem, the ENTER button does not work when running within Steam. After some research, I...
  6. Unable to launch games on xbox one app on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch games on xbox one app on windows 10: Guys, Today I thought I'd finally try streaming xbox one games to my win 10 laptop. I followed all the instructions, logged into my account from both the console and xbox one app, connected to...
  7. The Xbox App For Windows 10 isn't launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox App For Windows 10 isn't launching: When I click on the app icon it loads for less than 1 second and then closes. d819c936-7cd3-441d-b23a-06dcfb89a17f
  8. Xbox app on Windows 10 won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on Windows 10 won't launch: The Xbox app will not start and appears on the task bar as a blank space, it also doesn't appear on the control panel as an installed app/program. But when i try to re-install it from the store it...
  9. Xbox App crashes on launch on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App crashes on launch on Windows 10: The Xbox app crashes on launch on windows 10. Is there a fix? Before the latest update it idid not work either, it always threw error 0x409. Now it just crashes before it even shows a login...
  10. Error code "0x40b" when trying to launch the Xbox App on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code "0x40b" when trying to launch the Xbox App on Windows 10: For the past week I have been unable to successfully launch the Xbox App on Windows 10 because of the error code "0x40b". Just before receiving the error code when the "Connecting..." window pops...