Xbox app wont connect to xbox

Discus and support Xbox app wont connect to xbox in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I have this problem where I try to connect to the xbox from the xbox app on my phone but it won't work. It shows the error code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by daltonl1, Apr 3, 2019.

1. daltonl1
    daltonl1 Guest

Hello everyone.

I have this problem where I try to connect to the xbox from the xbox app on my phone but it won't work.

It shows the error code 0x80000005. I've tried restarting the xbox, router and reinstalling the app. Also it is using a wired connection.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

daltonl1, Apr 3, 2019
  2. Ginkybob Win User

xbox app can't find my xbox one

I have the same issue, The app identifies my Xbox, i changed the name of the Xbox as well and the app sees it under the new name but wont connect
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Dalton,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Thank you for testing and providing us the troubleshooting steps you have already tried. Is your phone connected to the same network as your Xbox? Have you already tried restarting your phone? Also, has this ever
    worked for you in the past?

Let us know these details, and we will try our best to assist with the issue.
  4. bloodbringer16 Win User

Hi there

Have you tried using the xbox beta app to see if that will let you connect just in case its a problem with the normal one (I don't belive the beta app is on IPhone but not 100% sure)
  5. CAPTION LUCY Win User

Smart glass won't connect

I just got the Xbox 360 Smartglass app and it wont connect to my Xbox 360.

I'm signed it to my account on the Xbox and on my Surface 2 but it is still not working?

Anybody got some solutions?
  6. BossTunnaka89 Win User

microsoft help me my console is a usless paper weight because of your shotty xbox live service

i start it up it signs in xbox live just fine good connectivity i go to start a game or app and it says sing in to xbox live time remaining 0 i hit sign in and it says im already signed in but it wont play the game or app
Thema:

1. Xbox app wont connect to xbox - Similar Threads - app wont connect

2. XBox 360 SmartGlass app wont sign me in

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox 360 SmartGlass app wont sign me in: Hi All. I just recently downloaded and installed XBox 360 SmartGlass app on my laptop (Win 10 bld. 1809) and it will not find console properly setup and after failure I notice in the apps setting...
  3. xbox app on pc wont log in

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app on pc wont log in: Why wont the pc app log me into xbox live? the password and user name are correct but i keep getting this error code 0x80070002 and it says try again in a while. a709615e-8ed5-4dfa-a698-aa3de1f21161
  4. XBOX app on Windows 10 wont recognize XBOX wired controller for XBOX or Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX app on Windows 10 wont recognize XBOX wired controller for XBOX or Windows 10: XBOX app on Windows 10 wont recognize XBOX wired controller for XBOX or Windows 10. I can not find the drivers. 0eb26ba7-dc72-4269-a16c-3f4e7607729f
  5. Apps like Movie & Films wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps like Movie & Films wont start: Have tried all suggestions in support on this nothing works delete app and reinstall, delete account and reinstall (login)...this happens also with apps Microsoft Edge, VLC... App startup logo...
  6. Xbox app wont load and Windows 10 store connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wont load and Windows 10 store connection issues: Everytime I try to load up the xbox app (and xbox app beta), it freezes on a green screen and it doesn't give me an error or anything. it just freezes. I have tried making a local, or alternate,...
  7. xbox app wont connect to xbox please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app wont connect to xbox please help!: Hi! I was on my xbox app in the connection tab, It said my xbox one needed to be turned on. (It was on at the time) So I clicked turn on and it said it couldent, The xbox was on so I decided to...
  8. Xbox App wont connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App wont connect: Ive been using the Xbox app on win10 since Ive upgraded and it worked fine. Never had an issue until last month the xbox or the app have a sorta miscommunication. Start up the app and try to turn...
  9. Xbox app wont connect to xbox one to stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wont connect to xbox one to stream: Ever since the streaming came out ive used it so my family could watch tv while I play my games. But about a month and a half ago it started to lag a lot. Then last month it completely stopped...
  10. I connected my xbox one to the xbox app on my windows 10 pc now my xbox console wont play chat ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I connected my xbox one to the xbox app on my windows 10 pc now my xbox console wont play chat ...: I connected my xbox one remote to the xbox app on my windows 10 pc now my xbox console wont play chat audio through my headset. but when i reconnect my remote the the pc the mic works... also my...