Xbox app wont download Minecraft Launcher

Discus and support Xbox app wont download Minecraft Launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have done everything including resetting my whole laptop and tried fixes from youtube and the internet and still nothing works. I’ve successfully... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by me_some_person, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Xbox app wont download Minecraft Launcher

I have done everything including resetting my whole laptop and tried fixes from youtube and the internet and still nothing works. I’ve successfully downloaded Minecraft before but now it doesn’t want to please help

Xbox app wont download Minecraft Launcher [​IMG]

:)

me_some_person, Aug 6, 2022
  2. SammyVS Win User

XBOX App stuck on "Preparing 0%"

I see. If that fails, try downloading the game via Minecraft launcher. You can download the launcher through the Microsoft Store app, Xbox app, and the Mojang website. After installing the launcher, log in with your Microsoft account and download Microsoft Dungeons.
  3. Elysianxoxx Win User

Minecraft Launcher Installer Fail

I tried to download said launcher from the Xbox store at Minecraft Launcher | Xbox but it says I require the Xbox app, when I download said app, it gives me the same error when I press play.
  4. XBF - Dom Win User

Microsoft store blocking download of app I bought from someone else

Thank you for verifying and thank you for your continued patience. We understand your frustration and hopefully we can find a resolution that does not involve you having to purchase the game again.

I have a few more questions that will assist me while trying to investigate your issue.

Can you verify that you are signed into the correct Microsoft account that owns Minecraft: Java Edition in the Microsoft Store app, the Minecraft Launcher and the laptop itself? Can you also try installing the Minecraft Launcher in the Xbox app (not be confused with the Xbox Companion app)?

When you say that you've download Minecraft Java from Minecraft.net, are you referring to their launcher? You can try downloading their alternative launcher here: Minecraft Alternative Downloads | Minecraft
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

downloading games

The account that made the purchase most log in the Microsoft store app, and get the new launcher, it's free, that Microsoft store wont show the purchase of Minecraft if was trough Mojang site but will work trough the launcher
  6. Reteroine Win User

Content doesn't exist on my redeemed code?

I could not find and download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in the Microsoft Store app.

Edit: didn't work on downloading the minecraft launcher
Thema:

Xbox app wont download Minecraft Launcher

1. Xbox app wont download Minecraft Launcher - Similar Threads - app wont download

2. Xbox app on laptop wont change download loaction from C: to D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on laptop wont change download loaction from C: to D:: I try using this post but it didn't work because the linked they used was no longer worked. Every time I Changed C: to D: it goes back when I try to download a game. I repaied the app. restarted...
  3. Xbox app doesn't download in the folder i want it too and wont open!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app doesn't download in the folder i want it too and wont open!: I recently got the Xbox Game Pass PC and downloaded Superliminal but when i tried to open it, it said that Windows could not access it and it shows that it downloaded in "WindowsApps" file. I...
  4. Windows store and Xbox wont download apps/ games on WIfi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows store and Xbox wont download apps/ games on WIfi: A week ago when I tried installing telegram through windows store, it worked perfectly. I accidently uninstalled it the next day , immediately I tried to re install it , but it didn't work. So i...
  5. Purchased PUBG on XBOX APP, download wont begin. I only get a notification that "install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased PUBG on XBOX APP, download wont begin. I only get a notification that "install...: Download wont begin. I only get a notification that "install this content to an xbox console" i can only stream it. Im on PC by the way. a2fe5d48-dc87-4784-afbd-63b866f08a86
  6. xbox app wont let me download games on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app wont let me download games on pc: I have been attempting to download several games recently especially the new Halo game, it starts the download and stops at 4% and gives an error code 0x803FB107 . Cant download Gaming Services as...
  7. xbox app on pc wont resume my download windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app on pc wont resume my download windows 11: i was downloading forza horizon 5 on my pc, via Game Pass, then I stopped it, then I tried to resume the download. It didn't work. it wont let me delete the game so now i have no space on my pc...
  8. Xbox app for PC download canceled after pc was turned off and wont delete old storage or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app for PC download canceled after pc was turned off and wont delete old storage or...: I've had not many issues with the Xbox app except downloads, every time I have to download a game, I must keep my pc on for days on end. This evening I accidentally kicked my powerstrip causing my...
  9. Downloaded a game on the Xbox app to my pc and it wont start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded a game on the Xbox app to my pc and it wont start.: I downloaded Sea of thieves to my pc from the Xbox app yesterday. When I go to play it, it starts and closes immediately. Sometimes I can get to a loading screen of some sort but it closes still....
  10. Windows store wont update Xbox app and I cant download ultimate pass games on PC either...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows store wont update Xbox app and I cant download ultimate pass games on PC either...: So its been this way for over a year now, I bought a gaming laptop for £2321 and whilst steam games have been great, the gamepass situation is a joke. I try to update the app on the windows store...