XBOX APP wont download

Discus and support XBOX APP wont download in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Team, I have a Yoga C630-13Q50 and no matter what I try the Xbox APP wont download. I am not computer savy , but know more or less he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ilther montalban, Nov 17, 2020.

1. XBOX APP wont download

Hello Microsoft Team,

I have a Yoga C630-13Q50 and no matter what I try the Xbox APP wont download. I am not computer savy , but know more or less he basics.

i did some research and came to a conclusion that ARM processor can not handle this APP. Please help .

Processor: Snapdragon ( TM) 859 @ 2.96 GHz

System Type: 64-Bit Operating System , ARM-based processor.

:)

ilther montalban, Nov 17, 2020
  2. JanGrimoldby Win User

My new iPad mini wont log in to my micrisoft account

Downloaded the xbox app, logged in with no problem. Solitaire still wont log in.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Games not showing up

they wont show in the xbox app, go to the windows 10 store and download history, they will be there.
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Downloads keep restarting

Hello, here is the troubleshoot guide for games and apps that wont download.

Please take a look at the different solutions.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-slow-game-or-app-downloads-on-xbox-one
  5. TryhardRomas Win User

Downloads keep restarting

Hello, here is the troubleshoot guide for games and apps that wont download.

Please take a look at the different solutions.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-slow-game-or-app-downloads-on-xbox-one
    That didnt help
  6. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Jackbox Games

There is an app that everyone that wants to play should download . There will be a join code that has to be entered into the app and everyone can play . Only one person needs to own the game . But it has to be from the app . It wont work if you dont have
    the game as there is no app for the xbox
Thema:

XBOX APP wont download

1. XBOX APP wont download - Similar Threads - APP wont download

2. MY XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC APP WONT DOWNLOAD!!

in XBoX on Windows
    MY XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC APP WONT DOWNLOAD!!: I have version 1905 on my PC and i get all the way to the download screen and it does nothing. i have done several restarts. i made sure everything was updated in the Microsoft store. I downloaded...
  3. My xbox insider app wont install on my xbox it takes lots of data but doesn't download even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox insider app wont install on my xbox it takes lots of data but doesn't download even...: My xbox insider app wont install on my xbox it takes lots of data but doesn't download even a byte pls help me I have also done a soft reset but it was of no help pls help...
  4. digital games/apps wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital games/apps wont download: Hi does anybody know if microsoft has sorted the installation stopped problem when trying to download games and apps on xbox one? thank you! f0ee22cb-dfae-4dc0-a475-599b478c222a
  5. Xbox Beta App Wont Download Any Games After Disabling DoSvc Service

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Wont Download Any Games After Disabling DoSvc Service: Yeah, so.. like a lot of us, I woke up one day with no internet speed. Naturally check the task manager, end up having to force force disable Delivery Optimization through the Registry, and now I...
  6. My xbox one wont download and games or apps. What can i do to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one wont download and games or apps. What can i do to fix this?: Ive tried turning off the console, unplugging it for 2 mins, reset the router, cleared the cached data., amd still no luck. Help??? 8dfcc8bb-ec99-4b42-bae3-d500f394fb76
  7. vampry wont download via xbox beta app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    vampry wont download via xbox beta app: I've tried everything, from restarting the app to restarting my computer but it just wont download Here is the error code: 0x80073cf3 fe213afa-6ea3-4209-a1e0-bdc229f8b238
  8. Xbox (beta) app for pc wont download games in background?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app for pc wont download games in background?: Hello, im having issues downloading games on the game pass using the xbox (beta) app on win 10. If i run a different game while trying to download something, the download just stops. It sits there...
  9. My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps: I recently bought a 'new' Xbox 360, it was pre owned (obliviously), there are no issues other than me not being able to download apps for some reason. Everytime I try and search for an app it says...
  10. Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game: joined windows insider program, and paid for a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Did all the updates I needed and installed the Xbox (beta) app. Started installing Metro Exodus, and it went all the...