Xbox App Wont Install games

Discus and support Xbox App Wont Install games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried everything on here. Windows Updates. Uninstalling gaming services etc. I cannot install games off the app apart from ARK. anyone know a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShannonDavies3, May 24, 2022.

1. Xbox App Wont Install games

I have tried everything on here. Windows Updates. Uninstalling gaming services etc. I cannot install games off the app apart from ARK. anyone know a solution that is actually going to work please. It use to work as i installed Sims when i got my pc and now im trying to play other games it doesn't work i just get error code 0x00000001

:)

ShannonDavies3, May 24, 2022
  2. Grimsupanoob Win User

Fish Feed and Grow for Xbox One

Hi There

According to the game developers website http://feedandgrow.net/ the game is only for PC and utilizes the Steam platform.

You unfortunately wont be able to install this on the Xbox as all installs on the Xbox happen via the Store app, and if the game\app is not published to it, then there is no way to run it
  3. ShannonDavies3 Win User

That seems to have fixed it downloading a game right now :)
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Ok. You can try to use the System File Checker and DISM to repair broken, corrupted or missing system files.

Go to Start > Search for Command Prompt > Right Click > Run as Administrator.

Run one command at a time:

sfc /scannow

chkdsk /r

chkdsk /f

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Let me know how it goes.
  5. ShannonDavies3 Win User

After some time. When i first got my PC i could install and play games like the Sims etc. Now other games are added i want to play i cannot. Roblox works, Ark Works, many others don't.
  6. ShannonDavies3 Win User

Same Error. I know reinstalling windows doesnt always fix it tho. My husband wiped his old computer to give to his brother and he has the same error.
Thema:

1. Xbox App Wont Install games - Similar Threads - App Wont Install

2. Xbox App wont let me install games on an external hardrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App wont let me install games on an external hardrive: xbox app wont let me install games on an external hardrive and I've tried everything, the drive is already formatted as an NTFS and i have no idea what else i should do to fix this...
  3. xbox app wont install fh5, end i get error code 0x80073d05

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app wont install fh5, end i get error code 0x80073d05: I have been trying to install fh5, for a week now and nothing works. when i started the game a week ago it didnt work, so i had to uninstall it and now it wont install it. [img]...
  4. Xbox app on Windows 11 �� wont install Halo to external SSD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on Windows 11 �� wont install Halo to external SSD: But my Windows 10 �� has no problem. How much POWER electricity does a SSD need for USB? Is a laptop not enough power thats why its not loading the big 100+ gigabyte games off Game Pass?? Thanks,...
  5. Purchased PUBG on XBOX APP, download wont begin. I only get a notification that "install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased PUBG on XBOX APP, download wont begin. I only get a notification that "install...: Download wont begin. I only get a notification that "install this content to an xbox console" i can only stream it. Im on PC by the way. a2fe5d48-dc87-4784-afbd-63b866f08a86
  6. Xbox app wont install games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wont install games: So i been trying to install Forza horizon 5 for the past hour or 2 and so i downloaded it and it was at 13% so i paused the download so i could do something without the download taking up much...
  7. Xbox app wont install games on C drive, but on another without a problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install games on C drive, but on another without a problem.: Hi, That is happening after Forza Horizon 5 was like 90GB, and I accidentally reset My laptop, and after that, because I have games on C drive, it shows that the app is preparing to download,...
  8. Xbox app wont install games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wont install games: Ever since I went to Windows 11 when I try to install a game from the Xbox app it either gets stuck on preparing or downloading but never gains any progress. How can I fix this?...
  9. xbox launcher/app wont install any game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox launcher/app wont install any game: I have tried almost all troubleshooting steps posted here and other places online. I have tried resetting and repairing the app, logging out and back in, uninstalled and reinstalled he app,...
  10. xbox app games on my pc wont install, stuck at 90% or 100%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app games on my pc wont install, stuck at 90% or 100%: this started when I got a new credit card, and now I cant even install free games and there is always a message saying that my credit card with 3 years left is about to expire on my main account....