Xbox app won’t let me join a party

Discus and support Xbox app won’t let me join a party in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Recently I tried to join a party with my friends on my xbox app on IOS but everytime I tried it would say “something went wrong” and i delete the app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TonSkyWalkinn7, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Xbox app won’t let me join a party

Recently I tried to join a party with my friends on my xbox app on IOS but everytime I tried it would say “something went wrong” and i delete the app and re-downloaded it to see if that would work but its still the same ... the app is up to date i just
    dont know whats the problem .

:)

TonSkyWalkinn7, Nov 29, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there TonSkyWalkinn7,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to get this issue attended to. If you have already tried general app troubleshooting like what you described, then it would be best for you to send a report to the Apple Store as they are the best means
    of acquiring support for the IOS platform.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!
  3. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Xbox App Not Letting Me Join Parties

I don't think that Phone users are allowed to make/join parties that why Microsoft implemented party chat where iPhone user can send they friend a party chat so that their friend can join through the message. to be able to use party chat you need to have
    a chat group with all your friends in it and send a party chat.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi DribIur,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Is your iOS up to date? You need to have at least 10.3 or later.

Also if you haven't done so, please re-install the app itself.

Let us know once you've completed that.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Is the iPhone 7 at its latest iOS version? I think it is up to 13.3 for the latest update if your phone cannot be updated to the latest iOS then you may not be able to run the latest apps.
  6. Kevenstu01 Win User

hi DribIur

tried to manually check for update ( in the appstore go to updates and swip down until a well show up then let go, this will trigger a update check)

if it does not work try reinstalling the app
Thema:

1. Xbox app won’t let me join a party - Similar Threads - app won’t let

2. Xbox App won’t let me sign in help

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App won’t let me sign in help: So, I logged out of my personal account on the xbox app (mobile) to try and get into an alt account. I forgot the account was locked and it came up with this message (photo). I then unlocked it...
  3. Xbox Won’t let my buddy sign into his Xbox insider app (won’t load past sign in)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Won’t let my buddy sign into his Xbox insider app (won’t load past sign in): He’s trying to sign into his insider app and when he goes to go sign in it loads and never goes to the next screen. Has anybody else had this problem? I’m trying to get him to sign up so that he...
  4. Xbox app won’t let me edit custom pic / for a few weeks now.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app won’t let me edit custom pic / for a few weeks now.: [IMG] submitted by /u/EsMi6od [link] [comments]
  5. Help! Xbox says I’m connected to internet but won’t let me play games on WiFi. But apps...

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Xbox says I’m connected to internet but won’t let me play games on WiFi. But apps...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SerBrendanhouseSaint [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox app won’t let me send messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox app won’t let me send messages: My xbox app wont load any of messages and wont let me send messages. Got no isssue on console but the app wont let me do anything with messages. Help please db0ca88f-89cd-4e3a-9226-efda6f28c9c3
  7. Xbox app won’t let me sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app won’t let me sign in: I’m trying to log into the xbox app on my iphone xr and the app is constantly getting stuck on the screen that says ‘unable to log in, please try again or visit xbox.com.’ I use the app very...
  8. my Xbox app won’t let me into my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    my Xbox app won’t let me into my account: it says something went wrong. give it another try on xbox.com 1cb3009c-e5cb-4bd5-a9b0-bfb00facb370
  9. Xbox app won’t let me join group party!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won’t let me join group party!!!: so I was looking for a roleplaying groups on GTA 5 and I found a group and entered it,they host sent me an invite to group party and every time I got the invite my app would crash or when I tried...
  10. Won’t let me play my games or apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t let me play my games or apps: Every time I try to open my game it tells me that I don’t own it or that something went wrong. And when it says I don’t own it to go to the Microsoft store, I go and it says I already have it...