Xbox app won’t let me join a party

Discus and support Xbox app won’t let me join a party in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Recently I tried to join a party with my friends on my xbox app on IOS but everytime I tried it would say “something went wrong” and i delete the app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TonSkyWalkinn7, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Xbox app won’t let me join a party

Recently I tried to join a party with my friends on my xbox app on IOS but everytime I tried it would say “something went wrong” and i delete the app and re-downloaded it to see if that would work but its still the same ... the app is up to date i just
    dont know whats the problem .

:)

TonSkyWalkinn7, Nov 29, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there TonSkyWalkinn7,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to get this issue attended to. If you have already tried general app troubleshooting like what you described, then it would be best for you to send a report to the Apple Store as they are the best means
    of acquiring support for the IOS platform.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!
  3. xNikolex Win User

won’t let me join

Roblox games go down often usually for updates and fixes. Try logging in now it might be back up.
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

won’t let me join

Hi,

The error code you are getting is a Roblox error code. There could be some content that isn't showing due to privacy settings. Does it say anything else when you get the code? If your son has a child account you can log onto Xbox.com
    with the parent account and change his privacy setting that states share stuff people make-- change it to everyone, this should help.

Hope this helps, let us know.
  5. RobbieFoster15 Win User

gamer pic

my account is an adult but it won’t let me do the custom gamerpic on the Xbox app
  6. DominicLongoria Win User

Xbox one

It won’t let me get in any app.
Thema:

1. Xbox app won’t let me join a party - Similar Threads - app won’t let

2. Certain parts of the Xbox app won’t work properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain parts of the Xbox app won’t work properly: When ever i goto the xbox app it loads and shows me my feed but if i goto messages clubs and freinds captures it says it encauntered a problem i tried redownloading the app and it worked for a...
  3. Xbox One S won’t open games or apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won’t open games or apps.: Every day for the past 2-3 weeks i have had to hard reset my xbox in order to open games, apps, or even the setting app. Everyday i would turn on my xbox, got to play a game and it would pop up...
  4. Settings app won’t load on my Xbox one s. Furthermore the app tiles won’t load either.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Settings app won’t load on my Xbox one s. Furthermore the app tiles won’t load either.: Yes i have done a power cycle yes i have done a system cycle no my network isint having problems (i have and xbox one and and xbox one x both on the same network and am not experiencing issues...
  5. My Xbox app won’t let me send messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox app won’t let me send messages: My xbox app wont load any of messages and wont let me send messages. Got no isssue on console but the app wont let me do anything with messages. Help please db0ca88f-89cd-4e3a-9226-efda6f28c9c3
  6. Xbox app won’t let me sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app won’t let me sign in: I’m trying to log into the xbox app on my iphone xr and the app is constantly getting stuck on the screen that says ‘unable to log in, please try again or visit xbox.com.’ I use the app very...
  7. my Xbox app won’t let me into my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    my Xbox app won’t let me into my account: it says something went wrong. give it another try on xbox.com 1cb3009c-e5cb-4bd5-a9b0-bfb00facb370
  8. Xbox app won’t let me join group party!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won’t let me join group party!!!: so I was looking for a roleplaying groups on GTA 5 and I found a group and entered it,they host sent me an invite to group party and every time I got the invite my app would crash or when I tried...
  9. Smart glass app won’t let me send messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smart glass app won’t let me send messages: I’m trying to send messages on the smartglass app and I can open them, however, I cannot reply to any. Is there a fix to this? It worked perfectly fine before the last update...
  10. Won’t let me play my games or apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t let me play my games or apps: Every time I try to open my game it tells me that I don’t own it or that something went wrong. And when it says I don’t own it to go to the Microsoft store, I go and it says I already have it...