Xbox app wont let me join or make parties.

Discus and support Xbox app wont let me join or make parties. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, recently me headphones broke and i wanted to talk with my friends so i tried to join the party using the xbox app and it didnt let me join, then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Shapiss, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Shapiss
    Shapiss Guest

Hello, recently me headphones broke and i wanted to talk with my friends so i tried to join the party using the xbox app and it didnt let me join, then i tried making a party and it didnt even let me create one, everytime i try to join or start a party it just says “encountered an error, please try again later”, ive uninstalled and installed it several times and ive even switched account and it still doesnt work. I am on an iphone. This has been going on for weeks.

:)

Shapiss, Jun 3, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

3. DeathRider241 Win User

Can't join parties or use private chat functions since latest update.

For some reson it wont let me join my friends party and it wont let me join any game we play
  4. Jordan_z Win User

Party encountered an error?

It wont let me join a party or create one
  5. AUST1N96 Win User

can't send out messages to friends on xbox live

Same problem here it wont let me play Voice messages, wont let me send messages or join parties. Hopefully it will be fixed soon
  6. RAGEGAMINGINC Win User

Xbox Live Gold membership cannot use in Xbox

i have just brout gold and it wont let me join partys or play online but i can download free games of the month and use apps that require gold please help
Thema:

1. Xbox app wont let me join or make parties. - Similar Threads - app wont let

2. xbox app wont let me sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app wont let me sign in: the issue im having is that every time i load the xbox app and try to sign in i can see it pop up for a split second and then it disappears i have tried to reset, repair and uninstall but nothing...
  3. Error code 0x87DD0005 wont let me sign in to xbox app on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87DD0005 wont let me sign in to xbox app on windows 10: 0x87DD0005 this error code pops up every time I try to sign in to my Xbox app, game bar, and even the Xbox console companion. I tried many different things and nothing seems to work at all not...
  4. xbox app (pc) Wont let me select my disk drive

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app (pc) Wont let me select my disk drive: [img] When i select ''Set it as your location for where new apps are saved''. I set them all to Disk E and when the option telling me to delete apps comes up it says... [img] Please help i just...
  5. Why wont it let me sign out properly on the all new (and much worse so far) xbox app for win 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont it let me sign out properly on the all new (and much worse so far) xbox app for win 10: I have many Xbox live accounts I mean I have been an Xbox player for a lot of years now so why is it that when I click sign out on the new Xbox app for windows 10 it seems to sign me out just fine...
  6. xbox app wont let me sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app wont let me sign in: I reset my password and the Xbox app wont let me sign in it says that it cant sign me in at this time and I did every step google and to take. feabb45e-363b-4ba0-976f-c24cd7ef9658
  7. Xbox game pass app wont let me sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass app wont let me sign in.: every time i press sign in a black window apperes then dissappears 3 times and i do not sign in. i have a theroy that its because i removed Xbox Accessory Managment Service Xbox Live Auth...
  8. Xbox PC App bugged and wont let me play games online even though I have game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App bugged and wont let me play games online even though I have game pass ultimate: I have an issue where anytime I open the Xbox App (Beta) my account is never remembered. When I do actually sign in, a window opens and closes rapidly within the Xbox app preventing me from doing...
  9. New Xbox Console App on Desktop wont let me use most of it's functions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox Console App on Desktop wont let me use most of it's functions?: So I used to use the Xbox Console Companion to talk with some of my Xbox friends in a party, but it told me that it was being replaced by a new app. I downloaded this new app, and found out that...
  10. XBOX accesories Windows 10 app wont let me configure.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX accesories Windows 10 app wont let me configure.: I just bought an Elite 2 Xbox controller and the Windows 10 accessory app will not let me configure. The word configure is on the app but I can not press or highlight it. Below it states I...