Xbox App won't let me switch accounts! Help!

Discus and support Xbox App won't let me switch accounts! Help! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, I am trying to switch my accounts but it keeps auto logging me into my secondary account. I don't have a 'change accounts' button and it will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TokesFromABlunt, Jun 12, 2019 at 9:33 PM.

1. Xbox App won't let me switch accounts! Help!

Hi there, I am trying to switch my accounts but it keeps auto logging me into my secondary account. I don't have a 'change accounts' button and it will only let me sign into that account when I sign out
    Xbox App won't let me switch accounts! Help! [​IMG]

Xbox App won't let me switch accounts! Help! [​IMG]

:)

TokesFromABlunt, Jun 12, 2019 at 9:33 PM
Thema:

Xbox App won't let me switch accounts! Help!

1. Xbox App won't let me switch accounts! Help! - Similar Threads - App won't let

2. Xbox App for Windows 10 won't let me log in?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App for Windows 10 won't let me log in?: Hi! So... I've been using the Xbox app a lot to talk with my friends and I have had a lot of problems. I'm not sure what's causing it, nor do I know a solution. (I have checked for solutions...
  3. Bought Minecraft for Xbox and Xbox App won't let me play it

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft for Xbox and Xbox App won't let me play it: I've gone in circles for hours but I bought an Xbox One Minecraft code in a store and redeemed the activation code and everything. It works fine on the Xbox but I was told I could also play it on...
  4. App won't let me reinstall it, and I'm a Premium member!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App won't let me reinstall it, and I'm a Premium member!: Yesterday, when I opened the app there was something really wrong. All of my collections were gone, as well as all but 2000+ of my gold coins. It refused to sign me in to my account. I pay for...
  5. Xbox Insider Hub won't let me in the app, says I'm underage, although am not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Hub won't let me in the app, says I'm underage, although am not.: When I try to open Xbox Insider hub, it presents me with this message,"Sorry, you need to be at least 18 to join the Xbox Insider program". My microsoft account is over 18... I have just...
  6. Xbox app won't let me message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't let me message: it won't let me message anyone on the Xbox app it just keeps saying error 02700ae4-2ebe-4d3b-bdf6-ebbe7331d3dc
  7. Why won't it let me download the Ubisoft Club app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me download the Ubisoft Club app?: My Xbox One won't let me download the Ubisoft Club app however all other apps download just fine. Does anyone know what is happening and how to fix it? It says something has happened on the...
  8. Xbox app on Windows 10 won't let me login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on Windows 10 won't let me login: Please help my Xbox app won't let me login on my pc although it's updated and everything. Ther's always the one error code 0x3ec but when I search for it Microsoft Support just says , that...
  9. iOS app won't let me log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iOS app won't let me log in: Every time I try to log in in the iPhone app it closes by itself so I can't sync my account, I already uninstalled and reinstalled the app restarting my phone before and after the re installation...
  10. Xbox app won't let me upload because of naming. (Even if name is appropriate)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't let me upload because of naming. (Even if name is appropriate): [img] I don't know why I couldn't share this. Any working names? I really want it in my profile. 86f7b544-c698-48be-b590-c0a0391f71b9