Xbox App won't load & has to be stopped with task manager. V.2206.1001.5.0 on W11

Discus and support Xbox App won't load & has to be stopped with task manager. V.2206.1001.5.0 on W11 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; These last days I've been trying to game through the Xbox app but it has been a pain in the neck 'cause I always encounter this issue where the Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/shaggytoph, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Xbox App won't load & has to be stopped with task manager. V.2206.1001.5.0 on W11

These last days I've been trying to game through the Xbox app but it has been a pain in the neck 'cause I always encounter this issue where the Xbox app refuses to load & has to be stopped with the task manager multiple times in a row for it to work properly. Sometimes I just wait for it until it loads (3mins+) but after it loads the app becomes completely unresponsive for some minutes (2m+), so it's faster if you just end the process multiple times in a row, that way it works normally. I've never experienced this issues before and the app always loaded in around 10secs. Another problem I'm experiencing is with the Share button on the Xbox Accessories app, it was possible to remap the button before but that isn't the case anymore.

Xbox app v.2206.1001.5.0

4.66.16001.0 (Gaming Services)

5.722.6131.0 (Xbox Game Bar)

Windows Gaming External Delta

submitted by /u/shaggytoph
    [link] [comments]

/u/shaggytoph, Jun 21, 2022
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Stop Xbox app from starting on windows 10

right click task bar, click task manager, click startup tab, select xbox app and select disable, this will stop it starting with windows.
  3. k1Helix z Win User

the outer worlds

Open the task manager (right click on the task bar then choose task manager) and see if the game is running, if not, you may have to reinstall your Xbox app
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

When are Microsoft going to fix game downloads for the PC ?

Indeed, my friend, it happens a lot lately with the Xbox app for PC, on W11 more than on W10, I myself am using W10 to install games, but every now and then, I face an issue there as well, but less than I faced when using W11. :/

Unfortunately, the app has some issues right now. :/
  5. MouldyEel571891 Win User

State of Decay 2 PC control issues

I found a work around for this.

1. I made a shortcut on the desktop for "C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe" so i can restart the explorer once i finish playing.

* make sure task manager has "always on top" selected under the options tab

2. Start state of decay 2 in full screen once game has loaded. bring up task manager and end task for "windows Explorer".

3. Play the game :)

4. ctrl-alt-del to bring up task manager select "file" then run new task browse to desktop select explorer.exe shortcut
  6. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Task Manager Plz!!!

I think a one stop task manager is a great idea.
Thema:

Xbox App won't load & has to be stopped with task manager. V.2206.1001.5.0 on W11

1. Xbox App won't load & has to be stopped with task manager. V.2206.1001.5.0 on W11 - Similar Threads - App won't load

2. new Xbox App version won't load & has to be stopped with task manager. V.2206.1001.5.0 on...

in XboX Insiders
    new Xbox App version won't load & has to be stopped with task manager. V.2206.1001.5.0 on...: These last days I've been trying to game through the Xbox app but since it has been updated it has been a real pain 'cause I always encounter this issue where the Xbox app refuses to load & has to...
  3. Games or apps won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games or apps won't load: Xbox series X Recently my games and apps will try and start up and i will get a please try again screen. Error code (0x8027025a). The statuses of my games I'm trying to play all are good. I...
  4. Xbox app on Windows 11 won't load.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on Windows 11 won't load.: maybe there is a problem with region i set in the card. i write my problem in detail here. The guy tell me go here to ask. submitted by /u/Akamashi [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox app on windows 11 won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on windows 11 won't load: When i tried buy game pass the information i put in my card set in USA (i live in Vietnam). i wonder if that is the problem. and now my xbox app won't load until i test with VPN connect to USA...
  6. Xbox app won't load without VPN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't load without VPN: I have joined the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market to purchase the PC game pass When I login to Xbox App, the Xbox App can not load the screen and show the Message: "looks like you're stranded"...
  7. Xbox Accessories App won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories App won't load: Xbox accessories app continuously crashes and also cannot be uninstalled or reinstalled essentially making my 200$ controller useless. Any fixes? c900d3a8-8c08-47f2-8e93-428a27140f93
  8. Xbox pc app won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox pc app won't load: Hello, As per subject, the Xbox app on pc simply fails to load. The window opens up with the Xbox logo in the middle flashing for a couple of seconds, then shuts down immediately. I can still...
  9. My Xbox app won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox app won't load: Hello, I'm very sure lots of people have the same problem as mine, the Xbox app doesn't load its UI, it won't load my games in the collection tab. I didn't meet this problem in the last 4 versions...
  10. Apps won't load.

in XBoX on Windows
    Apps won't load.: When I click an app, it starts to load it up and then keeps flicking back to the dashboard and saying getting your app ready. This happens on a continuous loop. I have tried multiple apps as I...