Xbox App & Xbox Beta App won't Save (Download) Captures

Discus and support Xbox App & Xbox Beta App won't Save (Download) Captures in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I haven't been able to Save / Download any of my Captures from either of the Xbox Apps. It's been like this for a good while now and I even just... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Scouse_ATOM, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Xbox App & Xbox Beta App won't Save (Download) Captures

I haven't been able to Save / Download any of my Captures from either of the Xbox Apps. It's been like this for a good while now and I even just updated the Xbox Beta App and the problem is still persisting

This is what happens. I go on the app on my phone and when I go and tap on the share icon, if I go to Save, the share options just stays on the screen, no matter what option you press after doesn't do anything and you can't go back, the app is just stuck at that point. You have to close the app and go back on it to use it, you just can't Save / Download Captures

submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM
    [link] [comments]

/u/Scouse_ATOM, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Xbox App & Xbox Beta App won't Save (Download) Captures

1. Xbox App & Xbox Beta App won't Save (Download) Captures - Similar Threads - App Beta App

2. How to open files in WindowsApps folder (Xbox App beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to open files in WindowsApps folder (Xbox App beta): I'm trying to run a game downloaded with the Xbox App (beta) on Windows 10. This game keeps crashing on startup. The game is written with an older version of Unity and saves a log file into the...
  3. admin approval for downloading games xbox beta app pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    admin approval for downloading games xbox beta app pc: Hello, I have been trying to download games from the xbox pc app but it stops the download and asks for admin approval - there is only one account on my pc and thats mine and I'v tried every way...
  4. Xbox (BETA) App - Login does nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (BETA) App - Login does nothing: Still having the same issue as described here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-beta-app-login-does-nothing-fix-tutorial/b926f6e8-ebdd-4996-a474-a15d0d71672b?page=1 the...
  5. How to set a custom Xbox user images (using Xbox App Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to set a custom Xbox user images (using Xbox App Beta): How to set a custom Xbox user images on windows 10 (I'm using Xbox App Beta) 306768ae-1136-4d25-8d0b-205415efc14f
  6. Xbox Beta App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Beta App: Hello I have the beta pass on pc i have gears and was able to play till the third act then my game crashed when I died had to restsrt my computer now i cant run gears cause it says its already...
  7. Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?: As the title says, why is the app using my gpu for seemingly no reason? The only thing it's doing currently is being open, and having a paused download. I'm curious because I'm not sure I've seen...
  8. xbox Beta App on PC - laptop not showing as listed device.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox Beta App on PC - laptop not showing as listed device.: I have downloaded the Xbox Beta app, i am logged in with the same account on everything (xbox one, xbox console comanion, xbox beta app, microsoft store, microsoft.com etc). i have the Xbox game...
  9. Where is Xbox Beta App PC installed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is Xbox Beta App PC installed?: Hi, Can anyone point me to where the Xbox Beta App for PC is installed? I would like to run an overlay when I'm launching games from the Xbox Beta App. Thanks!...
  10. Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App: Hey everyone, Giving a heads up in case anyone runs into this issue when installing the Beta app. Understand a lot of people are having various issues with this app, and when I looked this up I...