Xbox App & Xbox Beta App won't Save (Download) Captures

Discus and support Xbox App & Xbox Beta App won't Save (Download) Captures in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I haven't been able to Save / Download any of my Captures from either of the Xbox Apps. It's been like this for a good while now and I even just... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Scouse_ATOM, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Xbox App & Xbox Beta App won't Save (Download) Captures

I haven't been able to Save / Download any of my Captures from either of the Xbox Apps. It's been like this for a good while now and I even just updated the Xbox Beta App and the problem is still persisting

This is what happens. I go on the app on my phone and when I go and tap on the share icon, if I go to Save, the share options just stays on the screen, no matter what option you press after doesn't do anything and you can't go back, the app is just stuck at that point. You have to close the app and go back on it to use it, you just can't Save / Download Captures

submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM
    [link] [comments]

/u/Scouse_ATOM, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Xbox App & Xbox Beta App won't Save (Download) Captures

1. Xbox App & Xbox Beta App won't Save (Download) Captures - Similar Threads - App Beta App

2. Xbox (Beta) Game App PC, search for installed games?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) Game App PC, search for installed games?: Can I find the games installed on my secondary hard drive after installing a new version of Windows on my first hard drive? The app itself does not let me change the installation path to D until I...
  3. Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...: Hallo, i cant download recore or other games in xbox beta app anymore. When i try to download recore it seams that it starts and i see the download in the microsoft store but on the next day when...
  4. Signed out of Xbox (Beta) app when restarting PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Signed out of Xbox (Beta) app when restarting PC.: Hi, Every time I start the Xbox (Beta) app on PC, after a system restart, I have to re-login. It is kinda annoying it doesn't remember my login like the other apps do. The app works perfectly...
  5. Xbox (beta) App JavaScript error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) App JavaScript error: Hallo, Ich habe die Xbox (beta) App einige Zeit benutzt bis sie sich nicht mehr starten liess. Ich habe bereits den Support kontaktiert welcher mir nicht weiterhelfen konnte. Auch beim starten...
  6. Xbox beta app stuck in wrong language

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta app stuck in wrong language: Hello, Since a few updates, the app is in dutch, while both my region and language are set to french (belgian). I've found no setting to change the language and all other apps/softwares/games are...
  7. Xbox (Beta) App: with gamepass membership, I only get the "Learn more" ad at the top of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App: with gamepass membership, I only get the "Learn more" ad at the top of my...: I have the most recent update to the xbox beta app (2001.1001.4.0), and a PC-only gamepass subscription. But the homepage for gamepass only features the ad to "Learn more" about gamepass, as...
  8. Not receiving Xbox app and xbox beta app notifications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving Xbox app and xbox beta app notifications: I read everything and done everything the community has offered for both the xbox app and xbox beta app notification fix nothing has worked i haven't tried emailing the creators of the app or...
  9. Can't sign into Xbox (Beta) app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox (Beta) app.: I recently changed my main e-mail on my MSFT account, and recently I am not able to sign in to the Xbox (Beta app) - it did pop up with the right e-mail and we did the password handshake with the...
  10. Recording Using Xbox APP (beta) on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording Using Xbox APP (beta) on PC: So I enjoy the ease of the built in recording software in the Xbox App on PC but the issue I am running into is that it automatically stores all captures to my C drive. That would be fine if my C...