Xbox App

Discus and support Xbox App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; "0x83750007" Is the error code i keep running into when i try to sign into the xbox app. Its been two weeks and I still cant't get to sign in. what do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RaheemDennis, Feb 12, 2019.

1. RaheemDennis
    RaheemDennis Guest

Xbox App

"0x83750007" Is the error code i keep running into when i try to sign into the xbox app. Its been two weeks and I still cant't get to sign in. what do I do?

:)

RaheemDennis, Feb 12, 2019
  2. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

Why is Xbox App still complete garbage?

Sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time with the Xbox App. Have you tried the Xbox (Beta) app? I have both apps downloaded and prefer the beta app.
  3. Sanana94 Win User

Messages not updating in Windows 10 Xbox App.

Hey there. Here's a super Easy guide to fix your Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC.

• Close the Xbox App
    • Right Click on The windows Logo on the start bar.Click on "apps and features"
    • Search for Xbox
    • Click on the Xbox App Logo
    • Click on Advanced Options
    • Reset the app data by clicking the only button available on that page
    • Launch the Xbox App
    • Enjoy Xbox Live on your Win 10 PC :D
  4. Queen 0f Arkham Win User

Can you upload your own gamer pics?

they made an update on the Xbox app to where you can take a picture off your phone to the Xbox app and use on you Xbox console
    Xbox 360 smartglass, or xbox app?
  5. Ubirajara Rodrigues Win User

Can't Like/Comment/share on activity feed

I have The same problem... On xbox app PC, Xbox app (phone) and Xbox one...
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Can't sign in XBOX Live account on Windows 10

Hello there,

I would try resetting the Xbox app if you haven't already.

Reset the Xbox app from Settings.

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Apps.
    3. Under Apps and features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.
    6. Restart your computer.

Hope this helps and let us know the results!
Thema:

Xbox App

1. Xbox App - Similar Threads - App

2. Não consigo instalar nada no meu xbox one nem apps [Mod Translation: I can't install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo instalar nada no meu xbox one nem apps [Mod Translation: I can't install...: Olha esse problema já esta me irritando pois tudo que tento baixar da instalação interrompida Simplesmente tudo desde jogos até apps desde que fiz o hard reset tudo piorou E o pior foi que...
  3. Não consigo instalar e nem atualizar os apps do Xbox One (I can not install and update my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo instalar e nem atualizar os apps do Xbox One (I can not install and update my...: Pessoal, não consigo instalar e nem atualizar os apps do Xbox One, mesmo conectado internet. Os jogos instalam e atualizam normal. Estou tendo problema somente com os Apps. Ex: Netflix,...
  4. Problem with updating apps on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with updating apps on Xbox One: I'm having trouble installing and updating applications on Xbox One, even if connected to the Internet, I need help solving this problem. Thank you! 6b0be850-dd48-49e6-b3b8-91802744c947
  5. xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app: Hello i recently started having problems with the xbox app it says server connectivity is blocked for some reason tried every single fix but it doesnt work plz someone help....
  6. VEVO APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VEVO APP: Has someone had luck with the VEVO app working? If you did, what you did to fix it? 573a305d-7a47-4209-8271-d28d7a4c777e
  7. Cannot download any apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download any apps: I cannot seem to download any apps. I can download games just fine. Only apps will not download. When i choose download, it stops and says error 0x80072F8F. I have done the following: 1. Tested...
  8. Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App: Hey! ive been having some trouble with changing my gamerpic on xbox one through the xbox app on my phone i never had a problem with choosing my own pictures from my camera roll but now its not...
  9. DSTV NOW APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DSTV NOW APP: Hi please help I downloaded the DSTV now app on my Xbox one s but all it does is to give me a code but there's nowhere to use the code on dstv now website. What should do?...
  10. Xbox App on Win 10 will not link to Facebook

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on Win 10 will not link to Facebook: I made sure i have all windows updates complete. I have ran the troubleshooter for Microsoft/Windows Store. Inside of the Xbox app, when I click the button to link my facebook to my xbox app, I...