Xbox App

Discus and support Xbox App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; "0x83750007" Is the error code i keep running into when i try to sign into the xbox app. Its been two weeks and I still cant't get to sign in. what do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RaheemDennis, Feb 12, 2019.

1. RaheemDennis
    RaheemDennis Guest

Xbox App

"0x83750007" Is the error code i keep running into when i try to sign into the xbox app. Its been two weeks and I still cant't get to sign in. what do I do?

:)

RaheemDennis, Feb 12, 2019
  2. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

Why is Xbox App still complete garbage?

Sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time with the Xbox App. Have you tried the Xbox (Beta) app? I have both apps downloaded and prefer the beta app.
  3. Sanana94 Win User

Messages not updating in Windows 10 Xbox App.

Hey there. Here's a super Easy guide to fix your Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC.

• Close the Xbox App
    • Right Click on The windows Logo on the start bar.Click on "apps and features"
    • Search for Xbox
    • Click on the Xbox App Logo
    • Click on Advanced Options
    • Reset the app data by clicking the only button available on that page
    • Launch the Xbox App
    • Enjoy Xbox Live on your Win 10 PC :D
  4. Queen 0f Arkham Win User

Can you upload your own gamer pics?

they made an update on the Xbox app to where you can take a picture off your phone to the Xbox app and use on you Xbox console
    Xbox 360 smartglass, or xbox app?
  5. Ubirajara Rodrigues Win User

Can't Like/Comment/share on activity feed

I have The same problem... On xbox app PC, Xbox app (phone) and Xbox one...
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Can't sign in XBOX Live account on Windows 10

Hello there,

I would try resetting the Xbox app if you haven't already.

Reset the Xbox app from Settings.

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Apps.
    3. Under Apps and features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.
    6. Restart your computer.

Hope this helps and let us know the results!
Thema:

Xbox App

1. Xbox App - Similar Threads - App

2. Microsoft Rewards App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards App: Has anyone had any problems with the Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox One recently? b1a20d44-61b1-4d94-8462-b97a9443c7b0
  3. Xbox 360 Streaming apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Streaming apps: Split from this thread. Hi! I'm completely new to this venue. I've tried to contact Microsoft Xbox support directly to no avail. It took me an hour just to figure this out and come here for...
  4. Xbox app Console setup

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app Console setup: On the xbox app i saw an option to setup a console. It said i need a code from the console's update screen. What do they by that and how can i find this code? 9f5cc5e3-547a-41bf-b747-02f988d6fc06
  5. Xbox app notifications not being recieved

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app notifications not being recieved: When my xbox receives notifications (achievements, messages, party invites) the app does not notify me like it should. Last year i had a galaxy j7 and all features worked perfectly fine, the i...
  6. Xbox One File Explorer App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One File Explorer App: In the Xbox One app "file explorer" it allows you to copy files from a USB stick, to the xbox, but I can't seem to store more than around 10gb before it comes up with an error saying "not enough...
  7. Apps not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps not loading: When i try and load youtube netflix and even the xbox store it opens goes to load but does nothing and then crashes? And i get try again in a while message its been like this for days anoying when...
  8. CBS Sports App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CBS Sports App: Really wanting to watch The Masters this weekend. The CBS All Access app(which I subscribed to) keeps referring me to the CBS Sports App to watch the actual play and not just highlights. Every...
  9. YouTube app playback issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app playback issues: Hey, i just recently started having issues with my Xbox One X playing youtube videos back at half the speed or less, as in they are all in slow motion. The previews seem to play fine but when i...
  10. YouTube app problem starting up!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app problem starting up!: For the past 2 days, the YouTube app will not load up on the console! Have tried to uninstall and reinstall it, just to see if that was the issue. Also have checked to see if the service status...