Xbox app

Discus and support Xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Simple, Server connectivity blocked 1dcb0040-445c-4b6f-9279-de4a721aadc0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by XLRAxD, Apr 15, 2019.

1. XLRAxD
    XLRAxD Guest

Xbox app

Simple, Server connectivity blocked

:)

XLRAxD, Apr 15, 2019
  2. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

Why is Xbox App still complete garbage?

Sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time with the Xbox App. Have you tried the Xbox (Beta) app? I have both apps downloaded and prefer the beta app.
  3. Sanana94 Win User

Messages not updating in Windows 10 Xbox App.

Hey there. Here's a super Easy guide to fix your Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC.

• Close the Xbox App
    • Right Click on The windows Logo on the start bar.Click on "apps and features"
    • Search for Xbox
    • Click on the Xbox App Logo
    • Click on Advanced Options
    • Reset the app data by clicking the only button available on that page
    • Launch the Xbox App
    • Enjoy Xbox Live on your Win 10 PC :D
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Installing games with Xbox live Ultimate on pc

The install button is clickable on my Xbox app. Have you tried reseting the app. Type into search Apps and Features, then click on the Xbox beta app and then click advanced options then here you can reset the app and repair it.
  5. Queen 0f Arkham Win User

Can you upload your own gamer pics?

they made an update on the Xbox app to where you can take a picture off your phone to the Xbox app and use on you Xbox console
    Xbox 360 smartglass, or xbox app?
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox App PC (Game pass Beta) Suggestions

I think the Xbox beta app is doing pretty good. The one thing I would like to see is that all the Xbox apps get consoladiated into one app. There's Xbox beta, Xbox Companion, Xbox Accessories, Xbox Avatar and Xbox Original Avatar. We just need one app
    to do it all I think.
Thema:

Xbox app

1. Xbox app - Similar Threads - app

2. I can not project my computer to the Xbox One with the Wireless Display app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not project my computer to the Xbox One with the Wireless Display app: Hello, I am French so excuse me from my english. My problem is this, I can not display my computer on my Xbox One. I use the "project" feature of my computer and the Xbox One displays connection...
  3. Xbox One and Xbox One app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One and Xbox One app: So recently i started using the xbox console companion for recording games and taking screenshots on my pc,but i have a xbox one game THE CREW 2 that i bought and it is a disk,i can play it on my...
  4. Microsoft store and Xbox app broke

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store and Xbox app broke: I've been trying to redeem a code for Minecraft windows 10 edition, but after installing it still continued to give me the free, trial version. After trying to fix it through commands (wsreset),...
  5. Error 0x87e10bc6 on starting Wolfenstein II via the Xbox Beta App on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87e10bc6 on starting Wolfenstein II via the Xbox Beta App on windows 10: Hi, so I recently got the gamepass and downloaded Gears of War and Wolfenstein II through the Xbox Beta App on Windows 10. Whenever I try to start Wolfenstein II I get the error 0x87e10bc6, which...
  6. File explorer and Microsoft edge app disappeared after a console update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer and Microsoft edge app disappeared after a console update: I turn on my xbox I got a update at there was a e203 error message. I turn the Xbox off and unplugged it. I turned it back on the update successfully went through. I wanted to go on the microsoft...
  7. Why has the xbox console companion app not been fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has the xbox console companion app not been fixed?: I've been having issues since I've started using the app over 2 weeks ago. My issue is that I don't receive game invites or party invites on my computer. I go to looking for group, pick a group to...
  8. Xbox Beta App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Beta App: I was updated my windows to 1903 may 2019 to install xbox beta app. then i got an error message "JavaScript error occurred in the main process" please help me out of this...
  9. I can't install or launch Imperator: Rome via the Xbox app for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install or launch Imperator: Rome via the Xbox app for Windows 10: I have the Game Pass for PC and I had Imperator: Rome installed for a while and today I wanted to play it. But the game just didn't launch when I tried. All other installed games were working...
  10. I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.: So it is still happening again. I still cannot join any parties on phone. Right now, that is the only way I can communicate with Xbox Parties and it's tiring for me to see this message every...