Xbox app

Discus and support Xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Simple, Server connectivity blocked 1dcb0040-445c-4b6f-9279-de4a721aadc0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by XLRAxD, Apr 15, 2019.

1. XLRAxD
    XLRAxD Guest

Xbox app

Simple, Server connectivity blocked

:)

XLRAxD, Apr 15, 2019
  2. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

Why is Xbox App still complete garbage?

Sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time with the Xbox App. Have you tried the Xbox (Beta) app? I have both apps downloaded and prefer the beta app.
  3. Sanana94 Win User

Messages not updating in Windows 10 Xbox App.

Hey there. Here's a super Easy guide to fix your Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC.

• Close the Xbox App
    • Right Click on The windows Logo on the start bar.Click on "apps and features"
    • Search for Xbox
    • Click on the Xbox App Logo
    • Click on Advanced Options
    • Reset the app data by clicking the only button available on that page
    • Launch the Xbox App
    • Enjoy Xbox Live on your Win 10 PC :D
  4. Queen 0f Arkham Win User

Can you upload your own gamer pics?

they made an update on the Xbox app to where you can take a picture off your phone to the Xbox app and use on you Xbox console
    Xbox 360 smartglass, or xbox app?
  5. Ubirajara Rodrigues Win User

Can't Like/Comment/share on activity feed

I have The same problem... On xbox app PC, Xbox app (phone) and Xbox one...
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Can't sign in XBOX Live account on Windows 10

Hello there,

I would try resetting the Xbox app if you haven't already.

Reset the Xbox app from Settings.

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Apps.
    3. Under Apps and features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.
    6. Restart your computer.

Hope this helps and let us know the results!
Thema:

Xbox app

1. Xbox app - Similar Threads - app

2. Disk and app problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disk and app problems: So I have a xbox one And I've suddenly having issuies at first it started with games that was a download purchase they where not launching I would have to turn of my xbox to get them to launch I...
  3. BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX: As per title, app crashes and PC reboots with bsod code: "BAD POOL CALLER" Error, as soon as i get access to the app network settings. Any help to identify and solve this issue? APp running on...
  4. Firefox listed as game in xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Firefox listed as game in xbox app: Hello, I'm trying to remove firefox from the xbox app but clicking remove game does not work. Anyone has a solution? Thanks Edit: Since i cant mark my own response as the answer, im writting...
  5. 购买app,支付宝扣款,却无购买记录 (Buy app, Alipay debit, but no purchase record)

in XBoX on Mobile
    购买app,支付宝扣款,却无购买记录 (Buy app, Alipay debit, but no purchase record): 早前购买 halo Spartan strike ,支付宝扣款成功。现在发现没有购买记录, 法下载,提示仍需购买。 [Translation] Earlier purchase of Halo Spartan Strike, Alipay deduction success. Now found that there is no purchase record, can not...
  6. twitch app sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    twitch app sign in: I recently deleted a twitch acc I had signed in on the twitch xbox app with and now I cant pair with new twitch acc dd5139f1-e1f5-4566-8e57-02df46c71df3
  7. Xbox will not start anything. No apps, not even media player offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not start anything. No apps, not even media player offline.: Recently, we ran into a payment issue with our internet provider. Ive been trying to use my xbox offline for a couple of days and everytime I try to start an app, it tells me its taking too long...
  8. Can't link Xbox App with Facebook Account on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't link Xbox App with Facebook Account on PC: I recently tried to link Xbox App with my Facebook account but it seems it's not working. Login window appears but after giving the email and password nothing happens. I was wondering if maybe the...
  9. Blu Ray app crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu Ray app crashing: I just updated my xbox one and now it won't play blu rays. The image is way off screen and ultimately the app just closes instead of playing the disc. I've tried with several movies that worked...
  10. App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?): Estou fazendo as solicitções do app da Microsoft Rewards no meu Xbox One X, mas tem conquistas que não estão sendo contabilizadas e assim não ganho os pontos, mesmo fazendo o que esta sendo...