Xbox App

Discus and support Xbox App in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Im having trouble with my Xbox app. When I open it, it works normal but once I close out the app and come back to it, it closes out automatically and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Miss TruKiLLa, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Xbox App

Im having trouble with my Xbox app. When I open it, it works normal but once I close out the app and come back to it, it closes out automatically and then the app restart. Is anyone else experiencing this?

:)

Miss TruKiLLa, Jun 3, 2019
  2. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

Why is Xbox App still complete garbage?

Sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time with the Xbox App. Have you tried the Xbox (Beta) app? I have both apps downloaded and prefer the beta app.
  3. Sanana94 Win User

Messages not updating in Windows 10 Xbox App.

Hey there. Here's a super Easy guide to fix your Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC.

• Close the Xbox App
    • Right Click on The windows Logo on the start bar.Click on "apps and features"
    • Search for Xbox
    • Click on the Xbox App Logo
    • Click on Advanced Options
    • Reset the app data by clicking the only button available on that page
    • Launch the Xbox App
    • Enjoy Xbox Live on your Win 10 PC :D
  4. Queen 0f Arkham Win User

Can you upload your own gamer pics?

they made an update on the Xbox app to where you can take a picture off your phone to the Xbox app and use on you Xbox console
    Xbox 360 smartglass, or xbox app?
  5. Ubirajara Rodrigues Win User

Can't Like/Comment/share on activity feed

I have The same problem... On xbox app PC, Xbox app (phone) and Xbox one...
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Can't sign in XBOX Live account on Windows 10

Hello there,

I would try resetting the Xbox app if you haven't already.

Reset the Xbox app from Settings.

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Apps.
    3. Under Apps and features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.
    6. Restart your computer.

Hope this helps and let us know the results!
Thema:

Xbox App

1. Xbox App - Similar Threads - App

2. Kann mich in der neuen Xbox-App nicht anmelden [Translation - Can't sign in to the new Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Kann mich in der neuen Xbox-App nicht anmelden [Translation - Can't sign in to the new Xbox...: Hallo zusammen, ich habe sehr genau nach meinem Problem gesucht und Google kennt anscheinend nicht einen einzigen Treffer dazu, das ist mir noch nie passiert. Ich habe es nach langem Versuchen...
  3. Download management on the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Download management on the Xbox app: Is there any way for me to check the progress of games and/or apps downloading on my xbox without the need to manually check on the console? I would use this feature a lot to check on games...
  4. Issues installing games with the Xbox (Beta) app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues installing games with the Xbox (Beta) app.: I've been having an issue that just started the other day and I haven't been able to find a fix for it. I didn't have any problems installing games from the app, but then it just started throwing...
  5. Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta): installed 2 games with no problems the first couple of days, since 3 or 4 days whenever i try and download something i get instatly stuck on queued even before download starts... is there anything...
  6. Cant install the Xbox (Beta) App. Error (0x8007065E)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install the Xbox (Beta) App. Error (0x8007065E): Hey, I have the issue that when I start my xboxinstaller and accept the license conditions it doesnt install. Somtimes I get to the install screen (picture 1)which then doesnt progress. Most of...
  7. Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta): First i downloaded Bridge constructor portal which worked perfectly fine, but i then downloaded Metro exodus and did not get the same satisfaction. Unless i start the game in safe mode, it crashes...
  8. Hub Xbox Insider PC app do not start

in XboX Insiders
    Hub Xbox Insider PC app do not start: Hello Sirs I desire to partecipate at Flight Simulator insider program So I followed the instruction to dowloading and install Hub Xbox insider The app installed without the problem but at the...
  9. Can't download any games on the Windows 10 beta Xbox App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download any games on the Windows 10 beta Xbox App: With every game i want to download i'm getting the same error message 0x8007177e. Is there a way to fix it? Or do i have to cancel my sub and be done with this bs? submitted by /u/FreakZone...
  10. Xbox (Beta) App login bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) App login bug: Brother is currently having a bug with the app, where when he signs in, it just asks him to sign in again. Making it impossible to login. Does anyone have a fix for this issue? submitted by...