Xbox APP

Discus and support Xbox APP in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; There is someone that is logged onto my account on the xbox app, they are constantly changing my bio and gamer picture attempting to get me banned. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Confused.Ie, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Confused.Ie
    Confused.Ie Guest

Xbox APP

There is someone that is logged onto my account on the xbox app, they are constantly changing my bio and gamer picture attempting to get me banned. I have changed my accounts security and password, yet they're still on my account. Is there any way to sign
    out of my account on all devices? If not is there any way to get them off the account?

:)

Confused.Ie, Aug 1, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

gamer tag

You can try signing out of the Xbox App and the Minecraft app. Then sign back into your Minecraft app and Xbox app. It should show your correct gamertag on the Minecraft app now especially since it was already showing correctly on the Xbox app.
  3. MrDankle Win User

Xbox game bar

Please try the following steps to try to fix the issue with the xbox companion app.

1. Run Xbox App Troubleshooter

Click on Start and select Settings.

Go to Update and Security.

Click on Troubleshoot tab.

Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows Store Apps.

Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Click on Run the Troubleshooter button.

Windows Store App Troubleshooter will scan the system and suggest some fixes.

Follow the on-screen instructions and check if that resolves the error.

2. Reset the Xbox App

Click on Start and select Settings.

Go to Apps.

Click on Apps and Features.

Now search for Xbox App and select the app.

Click on Advanced Options.

Xbox Apps - Apps and Features

In the new window, scroll down and click on the Reset button.

Xbox App Reset - Xbox Companion App

When asked for the confirmation, click on Yes.
  4. Mr ZEMM Win User

Chat history gone in Xbox-app

Anyone use Xbox app on PC?

All my chat history is gone except from the last few days of chat.

Everything is ok on Xbox app Beta, Phone app and Console.
    So how come my chat history is missing on Xbox-app on PC, but everything ok on Xbox-app Beta on PC, Phone-app, Console and Xbox Game Bar? Only Xbox-app is missing chat history. Happened after last update.

I can use Xbox-app Beta until the issue has been solved, but prefer the usual Xbox-app on PC.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
  5. CCN_HsK Win User

Feature "browse apps" disappeared on xbox 360!

Make sure your xbox live is work.

Login your Xbox live

.find your apps on 'browse apps' and download it.

Open apps on 'my apps'.
  6. JustinHahn 12 Win User

Skype auf der Xbox 360s [Translation - Skype on the Xbox 360s]

Hi there Justin,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on how to download the Skype app on the Xbox 360. I recommend to try the following article: Set
    up and troubleshoot Xbox Live apps

Give this a try and let us know the results.
    Hallo es hat mir leider hat es mir nicht geholfen und ich finde die app auf der xbox 360 ja auch nicht im store (xbox guide >xbox startseite >apps> apps durchsuchen dort ist die skype app nicht

Translate: Hello it has unfortunately not helped me and I find the app on the xbox 360 so not synonymous in the store (xbox guide> xbox home> apps> search apps there is not a skype app
Thema:

Xbox APP

1. Xbox APP - Similar Threads - APP

2. All 4 App not playing shows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All 4 App not playing shows: Hi when i log into my account on the all 4 tv app it dosnt work. It works on my pc, my phone, but just not my xbox. I clicked the show i want to watch and it goes straight back to the home...
  3. Windows 10 Xbox App Ip problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox App Ip problem: I'm having a problem with my xbox companion app. It keeps saying "We couldn't connect to the Xbox One console with the IP address provided". My NAT type is fine, I typed my xbox's ip address about...
  4. xbox pc app issue with uploaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox pc app issue with uploaded: This is just re-post from my reddit post that got deleted for whatever reason. "Early today I received a enforcement notice on a video for being offensive, I've had these random notices(mainly...
  5. Can't Install Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Install Xbox app: Yeah I can't seem to be able to install this app at all. Its just stuck on this when I press install. It use to get the "Making things awesome" load bar, but I can't even get that far anymore....
  6. Gears 5 punch card not working on Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 punch card not working on Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox One: I recently played Gears 5 Operation 4, to get a new achievement so I could claim the 500 points on offer towards my Microsoft Rewards points total but even after acquiring 4 new achievements it...
  7. Xbox app on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on Android: The app works fine while my box is off but the moment I turn it on the app stops running. Is there any reason this would happen and if so could someone please explain why....
  8. It asks me to sign in every time I open the Xbox Beta app instead of keeping my Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    It asks me to sign in every time I open the Xbox Beta app instead of keeping my Microsoft...: It's been going on for a few days and it doesn't always happen. It's happening on Android 9 In the version 2006.0624.0047 The error is reported from the application. Thanks. submitted by...
  9. XBOX Audio App

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Audio App: Hi I seen the DTS Sound Abound app is going to be getting HDMI support because the app says it is coming soon does anyone know how soon is soon? thanks Jared e9d4945b-1db1-4f70-9ef9-9e9469411fab
  10. Shadow of War not playable past main menu on PC Xbox game pass app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War not playable past main menu on PC Xbox game pass app.: I am trying to play Shadow of War on PC through the Xbox Game Pass PC app. When I launch the game, it says "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live. Your account doesn't match your dev environment. If...