Xbox App

Discus and support Xbox App in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I’ve been using the xbox app for a while as a mic until i can buy a one. I haven’t changed any privacy setting to the app but I keep getting a noticed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Candyassassin14, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Xbox App

I’ve been using the xbox app for a while as a mic until i can buy a one. I haven’t changed any privacy setting to the app but I keep getting a noticed with a title “Access to feature blocked” when I try to view a friends profile to join a party. It told
    me to just go to the privacy setting on xbox.com, but in the setting nothing is blocked. Plz help

:)

Candyassassin14, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

gamer tag

You can try signing out of the Xbox App and the Minecraft app. Then sign back into your Minecraft app and Xbox app. It should show your correct gamertag on the Minecraft app now especially since it was already showing correctly on the Xbox app.
  3. MrDankle Win User

Xbox game bar

Please try the following steps to try to fix the issue with the xbox companion app.

1. Run Xbox App Troubleshooter

Click on Start and select Settings.

Go to Update and Security.

Click on Troubleshoot tab.

Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows Store Apps.

Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Click on Run the Troubleshooter button.

Windows Store App Troubleshooter will scan the system and suggest some fixes.

Follow the on-screen instructions and check if that resolves the error.

2. Reset the Xbox App

Click on Start and select Settings.

Go to Apps.

Click on Apps and Features.

Now search for Xbox App and select the app.

Click on Advanced Options.

Xbox Apps - Apps and Features

In the new window, scroll down and click on the Reset button.

Xbox App Reset - Xbox Companion App

When asked for the confirmation, click on Yes.
  4. Mr ZEMM Win User

Chat history gone in Xbox-app

Anyone use Xbox app on PC?

All my chat history is gone except from the last few days of chat.

Everything is ok on Xbox app Beta, Phone app and Console.
    So how come my chat history is missing on Xbox-app on PC, but everything ok on Xbox-app Beta on PC, Phone-app, Console and Xbox Game Bar? Only Xbox-app is missing chat history. Happened after last update.

I can use Xbox-app Beta until the issue has been solved, but prefer the usual Xbox-app on PC.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
  5. CCN_HsK Win User

Feature "browse apps" disappeared on xbox 360!

Make sure your xbox live is work.

Login your Xbox live

.find your apps on 'browse apps' and download it.

Open apps on 'my apps'.
  6. JustinHahn 12 Win User

Skype auf der Xbox 360s [Translation - Skype on the Xbox 360s]

Hi there Justin,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on how to download the Skype app on the Xbox 360. I recommend to try the following article: Set
    up and troubleshoot Xbox Live apps

Give this a try and let us know the results.
    Hallo es hat mir leider hat es mir nicht geholfen und ich finde die app auf der xbox 360 ja auch nicht im store (xbox guide >xbox startseite >apps> apps durchsuchen dort ist die skype app nicht

Translate: Hello it has unfortunately not helped me and I find the app on the xbox 360 so not synonymous in the store (xbox guide> xbox home> apps> search apps there is not a skype app
Thema:

Xbox App

1. Xbox App - Similar Threads - App

2. New Xbox Beta app tells me to download games on my console that are already installed

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Beta app tells me to download games on my console that are already installed: Anyone else having this issue? On the app, there is a "jump back in" section, however when I click on the game it says "download to console" when the game is already downloaded. I assumed you...
  3. I just got the new Xbox Experience for the mobile companion app (beta). It got a lot of new...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got the new Xbox Experience for the mobile companion app (beta). It got a lot of new...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Survingo [link] [comments]
  4. New Series X style UI is now available in the xbox app beta. Includes streaming from your...

in XboX Insiders
    New Series X style UI is now available in the xbox app beta. Includes streaming from your...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Silvedoge [link] [comments]
  5. Optimised for Series filter now present in my games and apps

in XboX Insiders
    Optimised for Series filter now present in my games and apps: [IMG] submitted by /u/WoodlandSpirit [link] [comments]
  6. WHEN WILL YOU FINALLY FIX THE XBOX APP?

in XBoX on Windows
    WHEN WILL YOU FINALLY FIX THE XBOX APP?: NOTHING WORKS ON THE APP, HALF OF THE GAMES DON'T EVEN INSTALL. WE CAN'T EVEN MANUALLY DELETE **** BECAUSE YOU LOCK US OUT OF OUTR OWN COMPUTERS! FIX THIS DISGUSTING APP BEFORE PEOPLE DEMAND THEIR...
  7. Xbox app wouldn't run - uninstalled now won't install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wouldn't run - uninstalled now won't install: I had a problem with the xBox app on my PC - it was running fine until recently, but then it suddenly changed to a black screen whenever I ran the app. I uninstalled it with the aim of a...
  8. Account Balance NOT Recorded while making In-App Purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    Account Balance NOT Recorded while making In-App Purchases: I'm trying to make an In-App Purchase on Asphalt 8's Festival Event Premium Pass that cost $19.99 ($20 roughly). On the payment method page, it still says that my balance is $3.62, despite...
  9. Xbox app parties?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app parties?: Because my headset voice audio doesnt work i usually use the app to join a party and talk, but recently, the app will not allow me to join parties despite being the latest version of the app on an...
  10. Can I say that I love how the My Games & Apps button no longer looks like wasted space!

in XboX Insiders
    Can I say that I love how the My Games & Apps button no longer looks like wasted space!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kill_Kayt [link] [comments]