Xbox app

Discus and support Xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Not loading data. This includes messages and friends and other parts. 010180f9-2d54-440a-94f2-0ceafca5ad61 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by CavellHarris, Aug 23, 2019.

1. CavellHarris
    CavellHarris Guest

Xbox app

Not loading data. This includes messages and friends and other parts.

:)

CavellHarris, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

gamer tag

You can try signing out of the Xbox App and the Minecraft app. Then sign back into your Minecraft app and Xbox app. It should show your correct gamertag on the Minecraft app now especially since it was already showing correctly on the Xbox app.
  3. Mr ZEMM Win User

Chat history gone in Xbox-app

Anyone use Xbox app on PC?

All my chat history is gone except from the last few days of chat.

Everything is ok on Xbox app Beta, Phone app and Console.
    So how come my chat history is missing on Xbox-app on PC, but everything ok on Xbox-app Beta on PC, Phone-app, Console and Xbox Game Bar? Only Xbox-app is missing chat history. Happened after last update.

I can use Xbox-app Beta until the issue has been solved, but prefer the usual Xbox-app on PC.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
  4. JustinHahn 12 Win User

Skype auf der Xbox 360s [Translation - Skype on the Xbox 360s]

Hi there Justin,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on how to download the Skype app on the Xbox 360. I recommend to try the following article: Set
    up and troubleshoot Xbox Live apps

Give this a try and let us know the results.
    Hallo es hat mir leider hat es mir nicht geholfen und ich finde die app auf der xbox 360 ja auch nicht im store (xbox guide >xbox startseite >apps> apps durchsuchen dort ist die skype app nicht

Translate: Hello it has unfortunately not helped me and I find the app on the xbox 360 so not synonymous in the store (xbox guide> xbox home> apps> search apps there is not a skype app
  5. thatkrazy006guy Win User

Xbox App not working (Android)

I always have issues with the app, from trying to connect it to my xbox in the house from other app options. Tried to clear cache, tried normal Xbox app and Xbox Beta app on mobile with no luck.
  6. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

Why is Xbox App still complete garbage?

Sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time with the Xbox App. Have you tried the Xbox (Beta) app? I have both apps downloaded and prefer the beta app.
Thema:

Xbox app

1. Xbox app - Similar Threads - app

2. App issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App issue: Hi i updated my little brothers xbox 360 two days ago but now he can’t use youtube is this a xbox update problem or a youtube’s ? 83add867-4701-4b65-83db-dd0c10f5e36a
  3. Feedback on the Xbox App for iOS and iPadOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Feedback on the Xbox App for iOS and iPadOS: Hi, I’ve recently been using the Xbox app a lot more to talk to my friend while they game on their Xbox consoles. I don’t own one, but I do have a Microsoft Account so using that, I created an...
  4. YouTube app

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app: Could we please get a filter like one the mobile app so we can find be date added content. submitted by /u/Anthony_Mac [link] [comments]
  5. 0x8004886A is my errorcode, when I try to log into the X-Box app. Found nothing about ist...

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x8004886A is my errorcode, when I try to log into the X-Box app. Found nothing about ist...: 0x8004886A is my errorcode, when I try to log into the X-Box app. Found nothing about ist online,what i need to do,thx!!!! 10225b01-4f1f-48a9-8196-eabd03156b04
  6. Game streaming preview app won't find XBox

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming preview app won't find XBox: I am in insider program I have the Omega build that supports console streaming I opened console streaming app, logged in, and pressed button to set up Xbox my Xbox opened a page to run streaming...
  7. Xbox app on Win 10 doesnt sign me in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on Win 10 doesnt sign me in: Hello, I upgraded my Win 10 today to 1909 and installed the Xbox app to join Game Pass Ultimate. I try to sign in and a window shows me my username and says Welcome back. But when I go back to...
  8. Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/andythenaykid [link] [comments]
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...: My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that states "Choose another item: This in-app...
  10. Having a issue with the streaming app i need some guidance here

in XboX Insiders
    Having a issue with the streaming app i need some guidance here: Hi guys,i recently broke my leg and have been bed ridden. Ive been really bored and trying to play xbox But its in my living room and i struggle to move around because of how painfull its is. So i...