Xbox-App

Discus and support Xbox-App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Xbox-App „Messages“ aren‘t working on my account at the moment. Every time i click on „Messages“ a warning pops up with the message: „Live-Updates... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by leviins, Aug 27, 2019.

1. leviins
    leviins Guest

Xbox-App

The Xbox-App „Messages“ aren‘t working on my account at the moment. Every time i click on „Messages“ a warning pops up with the message: „Live-Updates arent available, to update swipe up.“. What can I do?

:)

leviins, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

gamer tag

You can try signing out of the Xbox App and the Minecraft app. Then sign back into your Minecraft app and Xbox app. It should show your correct gamertag on the Minecraft app now especially since it was already showing correctly on the Xbox app.
  3. MrDankle Win User

Xbox game bar

Please try the following steps to try to fix the issue with the xbox companion app.

1. Run Xbox App Troubleshooter

Click on Start and select Settings.

Go to Update and Security.

Click on Troubleshoot tab.

Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows Store Apps.

Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Click on Run the Troubleshooter button.

Windows Store App Troubleshooter will scan the system and suggest some fixes.

Follow the on-screen instructions and check if that resolves the error.

2. Reset the Xbox App

Click on Start and select Settings.

Go to Apps.

Click on Apps and Features.

Now search for Xbox App and select the app.

Click on Advanced Options.

Xbox Apps - Apps and Features

In the new window, scroll down and click on the Reset button.

Xbox App Reset - Xbox Companion App

When asked for the confirmation, click on Yes.
  4. Mr ZEMM Win User

Chat history gone in Xbox-app

Anyone use Xbox app on PC?

All my chat history is gone except from the last few days of chat.

Everything is ok on Xbox app Beta, Phone app and Console.
    So how come my chat history is missing on Xbox-app on PC, but everything ok on Xbox-app Beta on PC, Phone-app, Console and Xbox Game Bar? Only Xbox-app is missing chat history. Happened after last update.

I can use Xbox-app Beta until the issue has been solved, but prefer the usual Xbox-app on PC.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
  5. CCN_HsK Win User

Feature "browse apps" disappeared on xbox 360!

Make sure your xbox live is work.

Login your Xbox live

.find your apps on 'browse apps' and download it.

Open apps on 'my apps'.
  6. JustinHahn 12 Win User

Skype auf der Xbox 360s [Translation - Skype on the Xbox 360s]

Hi there Justin,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on how to download the Skype app on the Xbox 360. I recommend to try the following article: Set
    up and troubleshoot Xbox Live apps

Give this a try and let us know the results.
    Hallo es hat mir leider hat es mir nicht geholfen und ich finde die app auf der xbox 360 ja auch nicht im store (xbox guide >xbox startseite >apps> apps durchsuchen dort ist die skype app nicht

Translate: Hello it has unfortunately not helped me and I find the app on the xbox 360 so not synonymous in the store (xbox guide> xbox home> apps> search apps there is not a skype app
Thema:

Xbox-App

1. Xbox-App - Similar Threads - App

2. Xbox App Error Message on Mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Error Message on Mobile: I accidentally signed out of my xbox app on my phone but when i try to sign back in it gives me a random error message that changes and also says "Something went wrong, there is a problem with...
  3. Is anyone else having issues installing apps from the store?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having issues installing apps from the store?: I recently got Netflix again but cant install the app on my Xbox. I already own it so my only option is "Install" but clicking Install doesn't do anything other than make the noise you hear when...
  4. Apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Apps: Hi, I'm Josh, so I have been thinking of getting Minecraft on my computer but before I did I wanted to know is an app connected to the account or the device? I'm asking because I'm sure I will be...
  5. Question about the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Question about the Xbox app: I just have a quick question about hiding your name. Is it possible to hide/block your name on the Xbox app? I just don't feel comfortable with people knowing my name....
  6. 必须将此应用安装到系统驱动器 [This app must be installed on the system drive]

in XBoX on Windows
    必须将此应用安装到系统驱动器 [This app must be installed on the system drive]: 下载游戏提示 必须将此应用安装到系统驱动器。是否可以改成安装到其他盘 [Translation-Download game tips You must install this app to the system drive. Can I change to install to a different disk? 184c5bae-efba-4a7a-9763-78fea98c6b22
  7. Xbox app não funciona [Xbox app doesn't work]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app não funciona [Xbox app doesn't work]: olá, estou tendo problemas com o meu aplicativo da Xbox para adquirir o game pass. consigo instala-lo, porém, quando o abro ele simplesmente não carrega nada, não consigo fazer o login e nem...
  8. audio app

in XBoX on Consoles
    audio app: Hi Does anyone know how long it takes the DTS Sound Unbound app to get a new update? Thanks Jared 90bae5fd-3b1f-4ed9-876c-a4f7527a4418
  9. Xbox Gamepass App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Gamepass App: Hello, When using the Xbox Gamepass app (andriod), I get a issue whilst remote installing, It says my internal storage is full but gives no options about selecting my external drive. I have a...
  10. Iphone XBox App won't play game captures in landscape mode

in XBoX on Mobile
    Iphone XBox App won't play game captures in landscape mode: I can't play game captures in landscape mode using the Xbox app on my iphone X. Any fix? I am not locked in portrait mode BTW ee211a91-312c-4f69-a272-c15e6023fa7f