Xbox app

Discus and support Xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am setting up my new computer and I want to remove the xbox app. Unfortunately, it won't let me uninstall it, or delete. I have uninstalled several... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BKJTH, Aug 29, 2019.

1. BKJTH
    BKJTH Guest

Xbox app

I am setting up my new computer and I want to remove the xbox app. Unfortunately, it won't let me uninstall it, or delete. I have uninstalled several others, but this one won't go away. Any help on how to remove it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

BKJTH, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

gamer tag

You can try signing out of the Xbox App and the Minecraft app. Then sign back into your Minecraft app and Xbox app. It should show your correct gamertag on the Minecraft app now especially since it was already showing correctly on the Xbox app.
  3. JustinHahn 12 Win User

Skype auf der Xbox 360s [Translation - Skype on the Xbox 360s]

Hi there Justin,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on how to download the Skype app on the Xbox 360. I recommend to try the following article: Set
    up and troubleshoot Xbox Live apps

Give this a try and let us know the results.
    Hallo es hat mir leider hat es mir nicht geholfen und ich finde die app auf der xbox 360 ja auch nicht im store (xbox guide >xbox startseite >apps> apps durchsuchen dort ist die skype app nicht

Translate: Hello it has unfortunately not helped me and I find the app on the xbox 360 so not synonymous in the store (xbox guide> xbox home> apps> search apps there is not a skype app
  4. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

Why is Xbox App still complete garbage?

Sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time with the Xbox App. Have you tried the Xbox (Beta) app? I have both apps downloaded and prefer the beta app.
  5. Sanana94 Win User

Messages not updating in Windows 10 Xbox App.

Hey there. Here's a super Easy guide to fix your Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC.

• Close the Xbox App
    • Right Click on The windows Logo on the start bar.Click on "apps and features"
    • Search for Xbox
    • Click on the Xbox App Logo
    • Click on Advanced Options
    • Reset the app data by clicking the only button available on that page
    • Launch the Xbox App
    • Enjoy Xbox Live on your Win 10 PC :D
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Installing games with Xbox live Ultimate on pc

The install button is clickable on my Xbox app. Have you tried reseting the app. Type into search Apps and Features, then click on the Xbox beta app and then click advanced options then here you can reset the app and repair it.
Thema:

Xbox app

1. Xbox app - Similar Threads - app

2. I cant install Sling TV app on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install Sling TV app on Xbox One X: Like the headline states, I cannot install Sling TV. It goes straight to an ad then to an error. I cannot even find that app to install the application. 5d48b948-50fb-4bed-905c-e65b62d51d29
  3. Xbox App-PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App-PC: Servus Mal ne kurze frage! mich würde mal interessieren wieso jetzt Jump Force nur für Xbox One Verfügbar ist und nicht für alle die den Pass besitzen. Weil das Spiel gibt es ja auch für Pc...
  4. admin approval for downloading games xbox beta app pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    admin approval for downloading games xbox beta app pc: Hello, I have been trying to download games from the xbox pc app but it stops the download and asks for admin approval - there is only one account on my pc and thats mine and I'v tried every way...
  5. Controller inputs not processing in game through companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller inputs not processing in game through companion app: Had this issue beforehand, and was fixed by updating windows the other day. Now I’m having the same issue, where my controller works fine in the menus but not on the disc i am using. I’m connected...
  6. I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...: This is the message. Translated to english it says "We are sorry, an error has occured. Try again in xbox.com but still doesnt work [img] f9a52549-6e90-42d5-a0c0-2de5866d02f5
  7. Xbox (BETA) App - Login does nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (BETA) App - Login does nothing: Still having the same issue as described here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-beta-app-login-does-nothing-fix-tutorial/b926f6e8-ebdd-4996-a474-a15d0d71672b?page=1 the...
  8. How to set a custom Xbox user images (using Xbox App Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to set a custom Xbox user images (using Xbox App Beta): How to set a custom Xbox user images on windows 10 (I'm using Xbox App Beta) 306768ae-1136-4d25-8d0b-205415efc14f
  9. Strict NAT on Xbox PC App Even with DMZ

in XBoX on Windows
    Strict NAT on Xbox PC App Even with DMZ: I’m using a TP-Link AC1750 router with an Arris Surfboard modem. Whether i use port forwarding (virtual servers) with static IP, UPnP, or DMZ with static IP, I never have better than moderate NAT...
  10. Xbox Companion app and streaming on twitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion app and streaming on twitch: So I know that there are some ways to get party chat to work when capturing the xbox companion app for twitch. I have worked through this for myself, and just had the party chat output come...