Xbox App

Discus and support Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The xbox app on my iphone is broken. I cany message anyone on the app. When I go on the app and go to messages it just says “Live updates not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaydenNguyen, Sep 2, 2019.

1. JaydenNguyen
    JaydenNguyen Guest

Xbox App

The xbox app on my iphone is broken. I cany message anyone on the app. When I go on the app and go to messages it just says “Live updates not available, pull down to refresh”. I pulled down and it started refreshing for a long time. Then I waited for a
    day. When u went to the app its was the same thing. I couldnt message anyone on the app. Its been a week and I still cant message anyone on the app. If you can please tell me how to fix.

:)

JaydenNguyen, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

gamer tag

You can try signing out of the Xbox App and the Minecraft app. Then sign back into your Minecraft app and Xbox app. It should show your correct gamertag on the Minecraft app now especially since it was already showing correctly on the Xbox app.
  3. MrDankle Win User

Xbox game bar

Please try the following steps to try to fix the issue with the xbox companion app.

1. Run Xbox App Troubleshooter

Click on Start and select Settings.

Go to Update and Security.

Click on Troubleshoot tab.

Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows Store Apps.

Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Click on Run the Troubleshooter button.

Windows Store App Troubleshooter will scan the system and suggest some fixes.

Follow the on-screen instructions and check if that resolves the error.

2. Reset the Xbox App

Click on Start and select Settings.

Go to Apps.

Click on Apps and Features.

Now search for Xbox App and select the app.

Click on Advanced Options.

Xbox Apps - Apps and Features

In the new window, scroll down and click on the Reset button.

Xbox App Reset - Xbox Companion App

When asked for the confirmation, click on Yes.
  4. Mr ZEMM Win User

Chat history gone in Xbox-app

Anyone use Xbox app on PC?

All my chat history is gone except from the last few days of chat.

Everything is ok on Xbox app Beta, Phone app and Console.
    So how come my chat history is missing on Xbox-app on PC, but everything ok on Xbox-app Beta on PC, Phone-app, Console and Xbox Game Bar? Only Xbox-app is missing chat history. Happened after last update.

I can use Xbox-app Beta until the issue has been solved, but prefer the usual Xbox-app on PC.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
  5. CCN_HsK Win User

Feature "browse apps" disappeared on xbox 360!

Make sure your xbox live is work.

Login your Xbox live

.find your apps on 'browse apps' and download it.

Open apps on 'my apps'.
  6. JustinHahn 12 Win User

Skype auf der Xbox 360s [Translation - Skype on the Xbox 360s]

Hi there Justin,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on how to download the Skype app on the Xbox 360. I recommend to try the following article: Set
    up and troubleshoot Xbox Live apps

Give this a try and let us know the results.
    Hallo es hat mir leider hat es mir nicht geholfen und ich finde die app auf der xbox 360 ja auch nicht im store (xbox guide >xbox startseite >apps> apps durchsuchen dort ist die skype app nicht

Translate: Hello it has unfortunately not helped me and I find the app on the xbox 360 so not synonymous in the store (xbox guide> xbox home> apps> search apps there is not a skype app
Thema:

Xbox App

1. Xbox App - Similar Threads - App

2. Can't sign in to any XBOX app on Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to any XBOX app on Win10: I am able to login into the website XBOX.com without any problems. but I am not able to start any xbox related app. I am logged in my with xbox account on my Windows 10 PC (1909 18363.900) The...
  3. Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?: On the Xbox App on PC my account shows that Gamepass Ultimate will auto-renew on the 10/07/20 (so next week). When I press manage, on my account on the website page, it says the auto-renew date...
  4. xbox app parties are broken

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox app parties are broken: i use the xbox app to join parties when i get into groups on overwatch for competitive play. im saving up to buy a headset but currently my only option is to use my airpods through my ipad or...
  5. VPN for companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    VPN for companion app: Hello I'm wondering if using a free vpn app for the xbox companion app on pc ban me. Since today I haven't been able to login getting the codes 0x80072f8f and 0x404. The only way for me to get on...
  6. Xbox app (IOS) crashes

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app (IOS) crashes: Everytime i use the xbox app on mt iphone XS it crashes after at most 2 minutes of use. It dont matter what im doing on the app it just randomly crashes. 1788721a-330b-4112-bef9-96b56b7e76d3
  7. Xbox games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games and apps: My games/apps are taking way to long to open.so im getting dashboarded.done all the thangz like uninstalling reinstalling games/apps and hard resetting console.and factory reset console...
  8. Amazon Video app glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Video app glitch: I've had Amazon video app on my Xbox 360 for a few years now. I hadn't used it for a few months, until last night. But, when I opened the app it's like my d-pad is stuck because all it wants to do...
  9. dolby app does not work, upmixing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    dolby app does not work, upmixing not working: I have set dolby atmos on my xbox and dolby access app for home theater, when content of game is dolby atmos native build, there is no problem, but when the game is not dolby atmos, the upmixing...
  10. xbox app parties don’t work

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox app parties don’t work: i use the xbox app to join parties when i get into groups on overwatch for competitive play. im saving up to buy a headset but currently my only option is to use my airpods through my ipad or...