Xbox app

Discus and support Xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, i recently tried to access the xbox app from my phone but Everytime i start the app it is asking me for a update code i do not have and i cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by zackattack1684, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Xbox app

Hello, i recently tried to access the xbox app from my phone but Everytime i start the app it is asking me for a update code i do not have and i cannot find a way to get my update code im wondering if theres any other way to get the code i need for the
    app so i can access it and connect to my xbox.

:)

zackattack1684, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

gamer tag

You can try signing out of the Xbox App and the Minecraft app. Then sign back into your Minecraft app and Xbox app. It should show your correct gamertag on the Minecraft app now especially since it was already showing correctly on the Xbox app.
  3. Mr ZEMM Win User

Chat history gone in Xbox-app

Anyone use Xbox app on PC?

All my chat history is gone except from the last few days of chat.

Everything is ok on Xbox app Beta, Phone app and Console.
    So how come my chat history is missing on Xbox-app on PC, but everything ok on Xbox-app Beta on PC, Phone-app, Console and Xbox Game Bar? Only Xbox-app is missing chat history. Happened after last update.

I can use Xbox-app Beta until the issue has been solved, but prefer the usual Xbox-app on PC.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
  4. JustinHahn 12 Win User

Skype auf der Xbox 360s [Translation - Skype on the Xbox 360s]

Hi there Justin,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on how to download the Skype app on the Xbox 360. I recommend to try the following article: Set
    up and troubleshoot Xbox Live apps

Give this a try and let us know the results.
    Hallo es hat mir leider hat es mir nicht geholfen und ich finde die app auf der xbox 360 ja auch nicht im store (xbox guide >xbox startseite >apps> apps durchsuchen dort ist die skype app nicht

Translate: Hello it has unfortunately not helped me and I find the app on the xbox 360 so not synonymous in the store (xbox guide> xbox home> apps> search apps there is not a skype app
  5. thatkrazy006guy Win User

Xbox App not working (Android)

I always have issues with the app, from trying to connect it to my xbox in the house from other app options. Tried to clear cache, tried normal Xbox app and Xbox Beta app on mobile with no luck.
  6. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

Why is Xbox App still complete garbage?

Sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time with the Xbox App. Have you tried the Xbox (Beta) app? I have both apps downloaded and prefer the beta app.
Thema:

Xbox app

1. Xbox app - Similar Threads - app

2. Project xCloud App Won't Move Past loading Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud App Won't Move Past loading Screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/adamatwell [link] [comments]
  3. streaming apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    streaming apps: every time I turn off my xbox one x it makes me relog on to my streaming apps (cbs nbc) ect. is there a way I can make my xbox not log me out? 6ec1d6e0-7cfc-48bb-835a-56a472dc8a4d
  4. Get Error everytime I launch Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Get Error everytime I launch Xbox Beta App: [img] Get this error everytime I launch Xbox App Beta. 98937dbe-b22f-4dc2-8647-d18107f46dac
  5. Microsoft rewards survey via Xbox rewards app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards survey via Xbox rewards app: Hi there, I just completed the monthly survey however two of the questions only allowed one answer when asking how do i earn points and what do i use regularly. I personally use both bing...
  6. HRESULT: 0x80070005 (Can't sign into any xbox apps on Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    HRESULT: 0x80070005 (Can't sign into any xbox apps on Windows 10): I've tried changing firewall settings, etc. I have no problem logging in on a Microsoft Edge window. Please advise. 3e4b139d-6aad-425c-ad0b-0791ef9dd8fd
  7. Cannot download games or apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download games or apps: I am having troubles with my xbox not showing any of my purchased games or apps in my games and apps and when i try to go into the store to download them it says i have this item purchased then it...
  8. Installation issue resulting in can't launch any apps

in XboX Insiders
    Installation issue resulting in can't launch any apps: I installed Modern Warfare today via disc onto internal storage. I didn't have enough space to download the 70Gb update so I moved it to external & hit update, then let both run while watching a...
  9. Amazon Prime Video App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video App: Hello, I have tried and tried to find the Amazon App on my Xbox 360. Is it still available? 27118f6e-fe22-4994-a18a-c62f3ecd7feb
  10. Your network settings are blocking you from using party chat but its for the xbox beta app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Your network settings are blocking you from using party chat but its for the xbox beta app.: Literally no idea how to fix this cant find anything on this problem it has the same error code as the xbox one. dbf784b2-cfc4-44ad-9b68-a1df79107cf5