Xbox app

Discus and support Xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Im trying to sign in on my account on my newer phone but it is saying that im already signed in. i have signed in on another phone before and didnt... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MaxwellYoung2, Oct 9, 2019 at 9:22 AM.

1. Xbox app

Im trying to sign in on my account on my newer phone but it is saying that im already signed in.

i have signed in on another phone before and didnt sign out but i dont have that phone anymore could you help me?

Sincerily max

:)

MaxwellYoung2, Oct 9, 2019 at 9:22 AM
  2. Allebas Win User

gamer tag

You can try signing out of the Xbox App and the Minecraft app. Then sign back into your Minecraft app and Xbox app. It should show your correct gamertag on the Minecraft app now especially since it was already showing correctly on the Xbox app.
  3. Mr ZEMM Win User

Chat history gone in Xbox-app

Anyone use Xbox app on PC?

All my chat history is gone except from the last few days of chat.

Everything is ok on Xbox app Beta, Phone app and Console.
    So how come my chat history is missing on Xbox-app on PC, but everything ok on Xbox-app Beta on PC, Phone-app, Console and Xbox Game Bar? Only Xbox-app is missing chat history. Happened after last update.

I can use Xbox-app Beta until the issue has been solved, but prefer the usual Xbox-app on PC.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
  4. JustinHahn 12 Win User

Skype auf der Xbox 360s [Translation - Skype on the Xbox 360s]

Hi there Justin,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on how to download the Skype app on the Xbox 360. I recommend to try the following article: Set
    up and troubleshoot Xbox Live apps

Give this a try and let us know the results.
    Hallo es hat mir leider hat es mir nicht geholfen und ich finde die app auf der xbox 360 ja auch nicht im store (xbox guide >xbox startseite >apps> apps durchsuchen dort ist die skype app nicht

Translate: Hello it has unfortunately not helped me and I find the app on the xbox 360 so not synonymous in the store (xbox guide> xbox home> apps> search apps there is not a skype app
  5. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

Why is Xbox App still complete garbage?

Sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time with the Xbox App. Have you tried the Xbox (Beta) app? I have both apps downloaded and prefer the beta app.
  6. Sanana94 Win User

Messages not updating in Windows 10 Xbox App.

Hey there. Here's a super Easy guide to fix your Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC.

• Close the Xbox App
    • Right Click on The windows Logo on the start bar.Click on "apps and features"
    • Search for Xbox
    • Click on the Xbox App Logo
    • Click on Advanced Options
    • Reset the app data by clicking the only button available on that page
    • Launch the Xbox App
    • Enjoy Xbox Live on your Win 10 PC :D
Thema:

Xbox app

1. Xbox app - Similar Threads - app

2. [Request] Diagnostic / Console Health App

in XboX Insiders
    [Request] Diagnostic / Console Health App: Hey all, A lot of the posts I've been seeing here lately could be hardware failures, or they could be issues with a build (bugs / glitches / etc). Would anyone else find it useful to have an app...
  3. I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...

in XboX Insiders
    I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app: I always connect to the Xbox from my laptop using the Windows Companion app. The Xbox console updated last night, and this morning I cannot play any backwards compatible 360 games while connected...
  5. Problems Installing PC games via App

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Installing PC games via App: I tried to install a PC game via the Xbox Beta app. When i click on the game it has the install button, when I click on that it asks me where to install it. I select the drive and something...
  6. Movies & TV app hasn't worked for about 3 weeks. Caused me to lose money on a download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV app hasn't worked for about 3 weeks. Caused me to lose money on a download.: I rented a movie over the Xbox Marketplace on September 16th but when I tried to watch it the app failed and I got the error code 0x80070490. I tried all of the troubleshooting on the Xbox website...
  7. Alpha skip ahead - Games/Apps not displaying on external

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead - Games/Apps not displaying on external: Hey all, Just had an odd issue that I'm curious if anyone else has run across it. I went to load an app from my pins and it showed as not being installed. Upon looking at my games and apps,...
  8. Xbox app game stream mic not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app game stream mic not working: I am game streaming using the xbox app on pc. I turn mic on the top but still my mic won't work. If there's a fix please let me know. I've turned on the right mic in the xbox app settings....
  9. "This drive has apps from another device... to use this drive the other apps must be...

in XBoX on Windows
    "This drive has apps from another device... to use this drive the other apps must be...: I wanna first start by saying, why Microsoft, why is it so complicated to change my install location, not everyone uses one drive many people use one drive to boot off of and another for games,...
  10. Xbox mobile app (v.1909 Google Play) not displaying tile images

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mobile app (v.1909 Google Play) not displaying tile images: [IMG] submitted by /u/Leo_Ascendent [link] [comments]