Xbox App

Discus and support Xbox App in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My xbox app hasn’t work since the recent update it just says “There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by terminator16420, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Xbox App

My xbox app hasn’t work since the recent update it just says

“There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser.”

i have tried signing in on a browser, re installing multiple times and nothing has worked.

can anyone help?

:)

terminator16420, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

gamer tag

You can try signing out of the Xbox App and the Minecraft app. Then sign back into your Minecraft app and Xbox app. It should show your correct gamertag on the Minecraft app now especially since it was already showing correctly on the Xbox app.
  3. Mr ZEMM Win User

Chat history gone in Xbox-app

Anyone use Xbox app on PC?

All my chat history is gone except from the last few days of chat.

Everything is ok on Xbox app Beta, Phone app and Console.
    So how come my chat history is missing on Xbox-app on PC, but everything ok on Xbox-app Beta on PC, Phone-app, Console and Xbox Game Bar? Only Xbox-app is missing chat history. Happened after last update.

I can use Xbox-app Beta until the issue has been solved, but prefer the usual Xbox-app on PC.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
  4. JustinHahn 12 Win User

Skype auf der Xbox 360s [Translation - Skype on the Xbox 360s]

Hi there Justin,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on how to download the Skype app on the Xbox 360. I recommend to try the following article: Set
    up and troubleshoot Xbox Live apps

Give this a try and let us know the results.
    Hallo es hat mir leider hat es mir nicht geholfen und ich finde die app auf der xbox 360 ja auch nicht im store (xbox guide >xbox startseite >apps> apps durchsuchen dort ist die skype app nicht

Translate: Hello it has unfortunately not helped me and I find the app on the xbox 360 so not synonymous in the store (xbox guide> xbox home> apps> search apps there is not a skype app
  5. thatkrazy006guy Win User

Xbox App not working (Android)

I always have issues with the app, from trying to connect it to my xbox in the house from other app options. Tried to clear cache, tried normal Xbox app and Xbox Beta app on mobile with no luck.
  6. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

Why is Xbox App still complete garbage?

Sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time with the Xbox App. Have you tried the Xbox (Beta) app? I have both apps downloaded and prefer the beta app.
Thema:

Xbox App

1. Xbox App - Similar Threads - App

2. Can't sign in to Xbox (Beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Xbox (Beta) app: I am unable to sign in to the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10 Pro. When I try, I get the following message: "A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated." This has...
  3. Xbox (Beta) App on PC, error 0x80073cf3 when attempting to install Admin required games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App on PC, error 0x80073cf3 when attempting to install Admin required games: I have been trying for over 2 hours to fix this irritating issue, I've restarted my PC multiple times as well as ensured it is up to date. I have looked up and followed guides on how to fix this...
  4. Install game pass game from mobile app to second console only

in XboX Insiders
    Install game pass game from mobile app to second console only: I have a second console at my holiday home. I do not have the ability to install games to my second console using the mobile app. Please add feature to install game pass games to other consoles...
  5. Xbox App Club Issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Club Issues: I am having issues, and have for a while now, where I cannot see requests to join my club. When I load the requests it just loads forever never letting me see who has requested to join or letting...
  6. My games and apps tile is not transparent as it should be.

in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps tile is not transparent as it should be.: [IMG] submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments]
  7. I'm in! Check your streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in! Check your streaming app.: Just opened my app to see if I was added, and I was. Never got an email. It just opened today! I wish I had a controller with me at work... Good luck. submitted by /u/iamkeeeng [link] [comments]
  8. windows 10 xbox app beta mic sensitivity

in XBoX on Windows
    windows 10 xbox app beta mic sensitivity: is this not a thing? and to tell me that most mics have good noise reduction is bs cause i'm using a pair of $400 gaming sennheiser and i can get my mic to work good on any other app. ts3....
  9. Audio issues Xbox (Beta) app for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio issues Xbox (Beta) app for PC: I was trying to use my Arctis 7 headset(Wireless) and my friend(XBOX) was not able to hear me(PC). I tried disabling all other sound input devices to see if that would work to no avail. However...
  10. Blu-Ray player app regularly taking too long to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-Ray player app regularly taking too long to start: I keep getting problems with the Blu Ray player app on our X-Box One X. We were watching a DVD on Sunday and it was fine. Stopped it part-way through to finish watching it the next day. The DVD...