Xbox app

Discus and support Xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When i try and join a party on the xbox app it tells me that i have to update it for the new party thing but ive updated it when it came out and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TheO’Dell, Jan 1, 2020.

1. TheO’Dell
    TheO’Dell Guest

Xbox app

When i try and join a party on the xbox app it tells me that i have to update it for the new party thing but ive updated it when it came out and it keeps saying it. Ive tried multiple times to uninstall and reinstall it but it doesnt fix.

:)

TheO’Dell, Jan 1, 2020
  2. Allebas Win User

gamer tag

You can try signing out of the Xbox App and the Minecraft app. Then sign back into your Minecraft app and Xbox app. It should show your correct gamertag on the Minecraft app now especially since it was already showing correctly on the Xbox app.
  3. MrDankle Win User

Xbox game bar

Please try the following steps to try to fix the issue with the xbox companion app.

1. Run Xbox App Troubleshooter

Click on Start and select Settings.

Go to Update and Security.

Click on Troubleshoot tab.

Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows Store Apps.

Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Click on Run the Troubleshooter button.

Windows Store App Troubleshooter will scan the system and suggest some fixes.

Follow the on-screen instructions and check if that resolves the error.

2. Reset the Xbox App

Click on Start and select Settings.

Go to Apps.

Click on Apps and Features.

Now search for Xbox App and select the app.

Click on Advanced Options.

Xbox Apps - Apps and Features

In the new window, scroll down and click on the Reset button.

Xbox App Reset - Xbox Companion App

When asked for the confirmation, click on Yes.
  4. Mr ZEMM Win User

Chat history gone in Xbox-app

Anyone use Xbox app on PC?

All my chat history is gone except from the last few days of chat.

Everything is ok on Xbox app Beta, Phone app and Console.
    So how come my chat history is missing on Xbox-app on PC, but everything ok on Xbox-app Beta on PC, Phone-app, Console and Xbox Game Bar? Only Xbox-app is missing chat history. Happened after last update.

I can use Xbox-app Beta until the issue has been solved, but prefer the usual Xbox-app on PC.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
  5. JustinHahn 12 Win User

Skype auf der Xbox 360s [Translation - Skype on the Xbox 360s]

Hi there Justin,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on how to download the Skype app on the Xbox 360. I recommend to try the following article: Set
    up and troubleshoot Xbox Live apps

Give this a try and let us know the results.
    Hallo es hat mir leider hat es mir nicht geholfen und ich finde die app auf der xbox 360 ja auch nicht im store (xbox guide >xbox startseite >apps> apps durchsuchen dort ist die skype app nicht

Translate: Hello it has unfortunately not helped me and I find the app on the xbox 360 so not synonymous in the store (xbox guide> xbox home> apps> search apps there is not a skype app
  6. thatkrazy006guy Win User

Xbox App not working (Android)

I always have issues with the app, from trying to connect it to my xbox in the house from other app options. Tried to clear cache, tried normal Xbox app and Xbox Beta app on mobile with no luck.
Thema:

Xbox app

1. Xbox app - Similar Threads - app

2. Gamepass ultimate,Xbox (Beta) app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass ultimate,Xbox (Beta) app not working: Hey, Please help me out , So problem is i cant cawnload games that are on gamepass ultimate (GpU) from the windows store the install button is greyed out it dose let me click the 3°°° next to it...
  3. Xbox app on Mac computers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app on Mac computers: Hi Why Microsoft and xbox team didn't provide Xbox app on macOS? especially for game streaming. I don't want to pay extra cost to third-party app like OneCast. Is there any plan to develop Xbox...
  4. Why can't I change my profile pic on the Xbox App?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change my profile pic on the Xbox App?: I've tried changing this for a while now, three computers' I have used. I have checked the XboxLive code of conduct. It doesn't violate it. Please help. Whenever I enter my photo, it says next, so...
  5. Xbox App Voice Chat While In Different Window

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Voice Chat While In Different Window: Ok so i have an odd one. Lets say I start a voice chat with someone on Xbox App, then I open Minecraft Pocket (IOS), but keep Xbox App open in the background. Would I still be able to talk to/...
  6. It looks like the Xbox LFG app is censoring the word 'check' ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It looks like the Xbox LFG app is censoring the word 'check' ?: Hi! I'm trying to make a post on the Xbox LFG app. But I keep getting the message "Keep it Clean...". After changing the words I was using, it looks like it is getting triggered on the phrase...
  7. Smartglass app redeem code regeon incorect

in XboX Insiders
    Smartglass app redeem code regeon incorect: [IMG] submitted by /u/professor_jonny [link] [comments]
  8. Issues launching my games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues launching my games and apps: so I'm having trouble launching any of my games even my apps for example I own call of duty modern warfare yet it doesnt want to launch the game at all it keeps giving me an error for taking to...
  9. Unable to log into Xbox App on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log into Xbox App on PC: Hello I recently purchased a subscription to Xbox Game Pass for PC as I don't own an Xbox console currently. I tried to log into the Xbox App on PC, but it asked me for a PIN I don't own. I made...
  10. I Can’t Sign In To My Xbox Account on The Xbox app for iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    I Can’t Sign In To My Xbox Account on The Xbox app for iPhone: I try to sign in to my xbox account on the xbox app but it says there is a problem and to go to account.live.com and i do that but nothing happens 90af58a1-f54d-4ea7-bfeb-5973c2e82bee