Xbox app

Discus and support Xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Whenever i try to join a party on the ios version it says update your app to use the latest version of parties. There are never any updates and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JasonMe1, Mar 17, 2020.

1. JasonMe1
    JasonMe1 Guest

Xbox app

Whenever i try to join a party on the ios version it says update your app to use the latest version of parties. There are never any updates and unistalling and reinstalling does t do anything. Also i am on OS version 13.3.1 which i am pretty sure is the
    most recent update.

I need help.

:)

JasonMe1, Mar 17, 2020
  2. Allebas Win User

gamer tag

You can try signing out of the Xbox App and the Minecraft app. Then sign back into your Minecraft app and Xbox app. It should show your correct gamertag on the Minecraft app now especially since it was already showing correctly on the Xbox app.
  3. MrDankle Win User

Xbox game bar

Please try the following steps to try to fix the issue with the xbox companion app.

1. Run Xbox App Troubleshooter

Click on Start and select Settings.

Go to Update and Security.

Click on Troubleshoot tab.

Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows Store Apps.

Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Click on Run the Troubleshooter button.

Windows Store App Troubleshooter will scan the system and suggest some fixes.

Follow the on-screen instructions and check if that resolves the error.

2. Reset the Xbox App

Click on Start and select Settings.

Go to Apps.

Click on Apps and Features.

Now search for Xbox App and select the app.

Click on Advanced Options.

Xbox Apps - Apps and Features

In the new window, scroll down and click on the Reset button.

Xbox App Reset - Xbox Companion App

When asked for the confirmation, click on Yes.
  4. Mr ZEMM Win User

Chat history gone in Xbox-app

Anyone use Xbox app on PC?

All my chat history is gone except from the last few days of chat.

Everything is ok on Xbox app Beta, Phone app and Console.
    So how come my chat history is missing on Xbox-app on PC, but everything ok on Xbox-app Beta on PC, Phone-app, Console and Xbox Game Bar? Only Xbox-app is missing chat history. Happened after last update.

I can use Xbox-app Beta until the issue has been solved, but prefer the usual Xbox-app on PC.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
  5. JustinHahn 12 Win User

Skype auf der Xbox 360s [Translation - Skype on the Xbox 360s]

Hi there Justin,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on how to download the Skype app on the Xbox 360. I recommend to try the following article: Set
    up and troubleshoot Xbox Live apps

Give this a try and let us know the results.
    Hallo es hat mir leider hat es mir nicht geholfen und ich finde die app auf der xbox 360 ja auch nicht im store (xbox guide >xbox startseite >apps> apps durchsuchen dort ist die skype app nicht

Translate: Hello it has unfortunately not helped me and I find the app on the xbox 360 so not synonymous in the store (xbox guide> xbox home> apps> search apps there is not a skype app
  6. thatkrazy006guy Win User

Xbox App not working (Android)

I always have issues with the app, from trying to connect it to my xbox in the house from other app options. Tried to clear cache, tried normal Xbox app and Xbox Beta app on mobile with no luck.
Thema:

Xbox app

1. Xbox app - Similar Threads - app

2. Funimation app freeze/loading-in issues (Help me) [Xbox One] [UK] - Issue Solved!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funimation app freeze/loading-in issues (Help me) [Xbox One] [UK] - Issue Solved!: Hi, I have previously encountered an issue regarding the Funimation app on the Xbox one console. The problems started last night 28/03/2020, I turned my Xbox on and clicked on the Funimation app...
  3. Can´t install anything anymore with the xbox app on WIndows 10 (gamepass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can´t install anything anymore with the xbox app on WIndows 10 (gamepass): I always get the error code 0x00000001. Already tried resetting the store and reinstalled the app, nothing helps. Windows 10 is also up to date. 55813b0e-6556-4cf7-9646-80d8a48c19d0
  4. Xbox not appearing in Xbox app or console companion.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not appearing in Xbox app or console companion.: When I try to connect using these apps(iOS and PC) it tells me that they’re turned off, and I won’t be able to connect until I restart my Xbox submitted by /u/Swishgaming68 [link] [comments]
  5. Sorry error while uploading a picture on the xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry error while uploading a picture on the xbox app: Been getting this message. I've tried over and over and I still cant upload... help...me....please [img] c65c3b90-42d8-4cdc-93c5-4f6706f99a5e
  6. Xbox app party

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app party: everytime i get an invite to a party though my app it says “ update your app to use the lastest version of parties” i need help to fix this! 900e54d5-44bd-4eff-b1e1-cd6e1ec1a4ab
  7. Xbox app parties not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app parties not working: No matter what i do, whenever i try to join a party, i get a pop up that says update the app to use the latest version of parties. The thing is, i don’t have an update for the app. This happens on...
  8. Cannot connect to xbox through the companion app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to xbox through the companion app.: I can see the xbox in the selectiln menu, but when I select it it doesn't connect. The xbox and pc are on and on the same wifi. On the companion app I had no error messages, but on the mobile app...
  9. xbox game pass PC game install breaking microsoft store app completely

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game pass PC game install breaking microsoft store app completely: current symptoms: Cannot install anything in Microsoft Store app (it will just freeze and crash at some point, already tried repair and reset app). The game I had tried to install is basically in...
  10. Xbox apps are all grayed out and won’t open

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox apps are all grayed out and won’t open: [img] ive tried resetting countless times and it still does not work, someone please help. 3b9d99a0-7187-4d22-b538-d05576ce0631