Xbox app

Discus and support Xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hey guys! Ive been having trouble with the xbox app. Im signed into my account there, but it wont let me connect to my xbox. Ive tried everything, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JohnPapp2, May 22, 2020.

1. JohnPapp2
    JohnPapp2 Guest

Xbox app

Hey guys! Ive been having trouble with the xbox app. Im signed into my account there, but it wont let me connect to my xbox. Ive tried everything, but it just says error 0x80000005. Please help me figure this out

:)

JohnPapp2, May 22, 2020
  2. Allebas Win User

gamer tag

You can try signing out of the Xbox App and the Minecraft app. Then sign back into your Minecraft app and Xbox app. It should show your correct gamertag on the Minecraft app now especially since it was already showing correctly on the Xbox app.
  3. MrDankle Win User

Xbox game bar

Please try the following steps to try to fix the issue with the xbox companion app.

1. Run Xbox App Troubleshooter

Click on Start and select Settings.

Go to Update and Security.

Click on Troubleshoot tab.

Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows Store Apps.

Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Click on Run the Troubleshooter button.

Windows Store App Troubleshooter will scan the system and suggest some fixes.

Follow the on-screen instructions and check if that resolves the error.

2. Reset the Xbox App

Click on Start and select Settings.

Go to Apps.

Click on Apps and Features.

Now search for Xbox App and select the app.

Click on Advanced Options.

Xbox Apps - Apps and Features

In the new window, scroll down and click on the Reset button.

Xbox App Reset - Xbox Companion App

When asked for the confirmation, click on Yes.
  4. Mr ZEMM Win User

Chat history gone in Xbox-app

Anyone use Xbox app on PC?

All my chat history is gone except from the last few days of chat.

Everything is ok on Xbox app Beta, Phone app and Console.
    So how come my chat history is missing on Xbox-app on PC, but everything ok on Xbox-app Beta on PC, Phone-app, Console and Xbox Game Bar? Only Xbox-app is missing chat history. Happened after last update.

I can use Xbox-app Beta until the issue has been solved, but prefer the usual Xbox-app on PC.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
  5. JustinHahn 12 Win User

Skype auf der Xbox 360s [Translation - Skype on the Xbox 360s]

Hi there Justin,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on how to download the Skype app on the Xbox 360. I recommend to try the following article: Set
    up and troubleshoot Xbox Live apps

Give this a try and let us know the results.
    Hallo es hat mir leider hat es mir nicht geholfen und ich finde die app auf der xbox 360 ja auch nicht im store (xbox guide >xbox startseite >apps> apps durchsuchen dort ist die skype app nicht

Translate: Hello it has unfortunately not helped me and I find the app on the xbox 360 so not synonymous in the store (xbox guide> xbox home> apps> search apps there is not a skype app
  6. thatkrazy006guy Win User

Xbox App not working (Android)

I always have issues with the app, from trying to connect it to my xbox in the house from other app options. Tried to clear cache, tried normal Xbox app and Xbox Beta app on mobile with no luck.
Thema:

Xbox app

1. Xbox app - Similar Threads - app

2. Will my Minecraft worlds be deleted if I delete the app which is in beta and reinstall the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my Minecraft worlds be deleted if I delete the app which is in beta and reinstall the...: I want to play with my friends on mobile but they are not on the beta, so if I delete the app in beta, leave the beta program, and reinstall the original app, can I restore my worlds after the...
  3. Xbox apps on Windows 10 can't connect to Xbox parties

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox apps on Windows 10 can't connect to Xbox parties: Whenever I try to join a party using Xbox game bar or console companion I either stay connecting on the companion app or it'll give me the error code 0x000000 on game bar and kick me out of the...
  4. Rimborso acquisto di App su Asphalt 9 non riuscito[Translation-App Purchase Refund on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rimborso acquisto di App su Asphalt 9 non riuscito[Translation-App Purchase Refund on...: ho fatto 6 tentativi di acquisto su asphalt 9 da € 9.99 mi ha detto transazione non riuscita ma mi ha ritirato ugualmente i soldi sulla carta...come fare [Translation-I made 6 attempts to...
  5. Anyone else not able to sign into the game streaming iOS app for xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to sign into the game streaming iOS app for xcloud?: Can’t seem to log in it just gives me a error. submitted by /u/Soundwarp [link] [comments]
  6. Cant get windows store apps to install on the right drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant get windows store apps to install on the right drive: when i click the install button in the windows store nothing happens but i can get it to install on my c drive by pressing the 3 dot button and having install that way. when done this way it...
  7. ms-xbl-multiplayer app for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    ms-xbl-multiplayer app for pc: [img] Hello, when I send or receive an invitation to play online with my friend (minecraft dungeons), this notification appears but I cannot find the application, is it a controller or similar?...
  8. Game not showing on the app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not showing on the app: So I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the Xbox (Beta) app. I can see it on my Order History and it says Redeemed but the game is not showing on the Xbox app. (I redeemed the...
  9. Unknown app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown app: Discovered a app called mercury, might be microsoft’s beta program for xbox series x. Need to know what it is? It was gone just seconds later 692cc8ea-26f1-4cff-9da8-e6ce06852fcf
  10. Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work

in XboX Insiders
    Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work: I am in the Xbox Insider Program for FTE and I downloaded the Beta for the Insider Hub App on my PC but all it does is display some kind of octopus in a helmet when you launch it. Why doesn't this...