Xbox app

Discus and support Xbox app in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So for the Forza horizon 5 data loss I downloaded the game on a windows PC I had to cancel the download And then when I got back on it today It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cashplayz, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Cashplayz
    Cashplayz Guest

Xbox app

So for the Forza horizon 5 data loss I downloaded the game on a windows PC I had to cancel the download And then when I got back on it today It wouldn't let me log in do you know how to fix this

:)

Cashplayz, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Allebas Win User

gamer tag

You can try signing out of the Xbox App and the Minecraft app. Then sign back into your Minecraft app and Xbox app. It should show your correct gamertag on the Minecraft app now especially since it was already showing correctly on the Xbox app.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Why doesnt the rewards page show in my xbox app?

It's the Xbox Game Pass Mobile App and not the Xbox App, it's only available on mobile devices. Here you go: https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/apps/xbox-game-pass-...
    This is totally wrong. There are quests on the Xbox Mobile App and the Mobile Game Pass App....prior to my advice above, I specifically checked the Xbox App itself and there were quests on there!
  4. MrDankle Win User

Xbox game bar

Please try the following steps to try to fix the issue with the xbox companion app.

1. Run Xbox App Troubleshooter

Click on Start and select Settings.

Go to Update and Security.

Click on Troubleshoot tab.

Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows Store Apps.

Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Click on Run the Troubleshooter button.

Windows Store App Troubleshooter will scan the system and suggest some fixes.

Follow the on-screen instructions and check if that resolves the error.

2. Reset the Xbox App

Click on Start and select Settings.

Go to Apps.

Click on Apps and Features.

Now search for Xbox App and select the app.

Click on Advanced Options.

Xbox Apps - Apps and Features

In the new window, scroll down and click on the Reset button.

Xbox App Reset - Xbox Companion App

When asked for the confirmation, click on Yes.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Console Companion/Xbox App won't recognize I'm signed into my console.

Hello, KAT_94. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please double check if you are connected with the same account on Xbox App, Xbox Companion App and your Xbox One console?

If you're connected on the three apps with the same account, please try this:

Go to Start > Settings > Apps & Features > Apps > Search for Xbox App and Xbox Companion App > Advanced Options > Repair. Do the repair for both the Xbox App and Xbox Companion App.

Restart your computer and login on Xbox App and see if you can use Xbox Companion App without this issue.
  6. Archibald_c Win User

Microsoft Store Update Games Got Error Info 0x80070020

Thema:

Xbox app

1. Xbox app - Similar Threads - app

2. NFL app not working on series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL app not working on series X: For the last couple of weeks I’ve been receiving the error message, “We’re sorry, but the NFL app is currently unavailable” every time I try to open it. I’ve tried uninstalling, unplugging my box...
  3. question about adding function to app

in XboX Insiders
    question about adding function to app: I am wondering is there a possibility for the Xbox app to gain the function to read original and 360 Xbox games through a computer's disc drive? I am wondering as I don't have the newest 2...
  4. Xbox app, Microsoft store and the Minecraft website are failing me while I'm trying to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app, Microsoft store and the Minecraft website are failing me while I'm trying to...: I bought the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock edition bundle for PC via the Microsoft store last year around November time and when I downloaded the software at the time, it must've only downloaded...
  5. Cant sign into Xbox after Downloading the apps when i try to press the sign button nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sign into Xbox after Downloading the apps when i try to press the sign button nothing...: Cant sign into Xbox after Downloading the apps when i try to press the sign button nothing happens, how do i fix this? 75711447-8c34-4021-b4cf-241b0e432c9e
  6. Minecraft not letting me download on launcher or pc app

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not letting me download on launcher or pc app: I have tried everything it keeps saying error when I try to download Minecraft windows on Xbox pc and the launcher and I just really want to play Minecraft 870aed92-b2d6-4278-b984-c24cde2ef82b
  7. When I launch an installed game from de Xbox app it doesn't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I launch an installed game from de Xbox app it doesn't start: When I launch an installed game from de Xbox app it doesn't startand launches the windows store on the Gaming services page, I already tried to uninstall and reinstall but it didn't work any....
  8. about Xbox Youtube app re: vp9.2 only working after app reset.

in XboX Insiders
    about Xbox Youtube app re: vp9.2 only working after app reset.: Just noticed that when playing known HDR video sources on tv, the app doesn't use the vp9.2 stream. If I 'reset' the YouTube app via it's own menu and then reactivate/link my account, the video...
  9. Xbox app game disappeared after install, can't choose drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app game disappeared after install, can't choose drive: I have a problem with Xbox game pass on Windows, I installed a game on my D: drive yesterday and today it disappeared from the app. I can't even reinstall it because the app now won't allow me to...
  10. Need to reset Microsoft PIN to sign-in to Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to reset Microsoft PIN to sign-in to Xbox app: I got Xbox Gamepass on my laptop yesterday, and at the same time it asked me to create a PIN for my Microsoft account -- NOT the PIN to sign in to Windows -- so I made a PIN (unfortunately I have...