Xbox Application Bugs on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox Application Bugs on Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I believe that I have found 2 bugs within the Xbox application on Windows 10. Bug #1: To reproduce this bug, use the following steps. Tools needed:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WadsDeirder, Apr 23, 2021.

1. WadsDeirder
    WadsDeirder Guest

I believe that I have found 2 bugs within the Xbox application on Windows 10.

Bug #1: To reproduce this bug, use the following steps. Tools needed: tablet with pen input, digitizer pen

1. Open the Xbox application.

2. Navigate to Social.

3. Navigate to Chats.

4. Open a chat from the list On the left or start a new chat.

5. Touch the input box with your pen. The box should show a line and the words Write here.

6. Start writing your message. You should observe that the text Write here disappears but what you wrote does not appear.

What I have observed: If I use a different input method and touch the input field with my pen, it turns to the “ink pad”; but, using my barrel button and dragging over the text selects it. Selecting text this way also displays word suggestions. Pen gestures (writing, erasing, the scratch-out, join, and split gestures) do not do anything.

Bug #2: tools needed: any computer and a mouse, touch input, or a digitizer pen (?)

1-4. Same as above; The chat window should be scrolling up periodically and eventually stabilize.

5. After the chat window stabilizes, scroll it down. It should continually scroll back up each time that it is scrolled down.

:)

WadsDeirder, Apr 23, 2021
  2. NOcturnais1412 Win User

Que se passe t il avec le Xbox live en ce moment !!!! [Translation-What's going on with Xbox live right now!!!!]

Hey, quand je lance mon application Xbox sur Windows 10 (Tout jours), ça me met un spinner qui dure 3 ans.

Pour finalement m'afficher que ma connexion bug...

(Alors que je peux très bien aller sur youtube ou autres application utilisant le réseau)

Svp aidez moi !!!!!!!!!!

Translation: [Hey, when I run my Xbox application on Windows 10 (all day), it puts a spinner that lasts for 3 years.

To finally show me that my connection bug...

(While I can very well go on YouTube or other application using the network)

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!]
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Application for Windows 10

4. Sayann X Win User

Zune

This is an application that worked on Windows 7 and xbox 360, unfortunately the developers did not extend the experience with windows 10 and the xbox One
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox console companion app keeps crashing

Hello bmoney2000,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Does the application provide an error code when it crashes, or is the application exited entirely with the issue occurs? We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . Also, you can perform
    a clean boot
    and start the application. A clean boot starts the computer with minimal applications running in the background. This will help ensure that no other applications are causing the crash. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. iamvinj Win User

Windows 8.1 XBox Video Metro App video/audio sync/lag issue

You can try to re-install the application there must be a incompatibility with Windows 8.1 and sometimes are the reason on why you're not able to play these movies (content). If there's any problem with it. Microsoft will surely release an update for their
    application to match with Windows 8.1

Bug fixes! Cheers!
Thema:

1. Xbox Application Bugs on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Application Bugs Windows

2. Xbox One X won't launch any applications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X won't launch any applications: Starting last night while trying to download Deep Rock Galactic my console started acting strange. It started to make an audible noise that sounds like the hard drive is constantly trying to write...
  3. Question to insiders with access to Chromium Edge regarding web applications and background...

in XboX Insiders
    Question to insiders with access to Chromium Edge regarding web applications and background...: Installing webapplications as standalone apps? Does the new Chromium Edge support installing sites/webapps as standalone applications, e.g. Twitter or Pocket Casts as standalone application as if...
  4. Error with the application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with the application: Hello, I have a problem with applications, especially micorosof edge and the file downloader. Both applications do not work, as if I do not have an internet connection that I have, both work on...
  5. ERROR - It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Windows
    ERROR - It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: I recently signed up for a Microsoft Game Pass subscription which comes with EA Play. I am trying to download Mass Effect Andromeda from microsoft.com. However, I keep getting the error "It looks...
  6. Unknown Game and Application Launch Error Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown Game and Application Launch Error Code: Hello, everyone! All day today I have been trying to launch Minecraft (BE) and a select few applications only to be greeted almost immediately with an error code I have never seen before. I have...
  7. Bug application accessoires xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Bug application accessoires xbox: Bonjour, Lorsque je lance l'application accessoires xbox pour mapper ma manette, tout fonctionne correctement jusqu'au mappage ou je ne peux plus faire défier l'application, ce qui m'empêche de...
  8. xbox one dev mode bug can't run applications retroarch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one dev mode bug can't run applications retroarch: because i installed retroarch it worked fine now when i run i retroarch app for the first time it works when restarting xbox one the app it opens after closing i have to delete and redo it all...
  9. Xbox application offline issue and game bar bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox application offline issue and game bar bug: Hello, I have problems on PC with the game bar, Impossible to activate the game bar, when I activate it in the windows parameter it disables in the moment as soon as I leave the window. I try...
  10. Xbox application bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox application bug: Hi, I changed the privacy settings of my xbox account on the xbox.com website to add friends, but on the xbox app on windows 10 the changes did not apply I already tried to disconnect myself...