Xbox asks for pin I type correct pin but it says incorrect pin

Discus and support Xbox asks for pin I type correct pin but it says incorrect pin in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I was just making a xbox account for my friend I went to team viewer and tried to go to and login the xbox account but It asked for the account pin... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OnyxOykko, May 17, 2021.

1. OnyxOykko
    OnyxOykko Guest

So I was just making a xbox account for my friend I went to team viewer and tried to go to and login the xbox account but It asked for the account pin I put the correct pin for the xbox account i made and It just says incorrect pin tried reseting it but still dident work I saw other threads there but those threads were locked I'm just only making this account because my friend does not like her gamertag plus It's in her brother account when she was younger

and she don't remember her brother's password

:)

OnyxOykko, May 17, 2021
  2. xDarkStar73x Win User

Ok, did you have a look at some of the suggestions in the link I posted ?
  3. OnyxOykko Win User

I tried reseting already Im trying this on pc
  4. OnyxOykko Win User

Yeah I did I tried reseting pin again and won't work
  5. xDarkStar73x Win User

I am not sure if you are trying to do this on xBox or PC but perhaps this link will help you out.
  6. Yzi_m Win User

Game Pass PC share with family members

I was trying to do that.

I sign in to PC with his account and tried to open MSStore/Xbox launcher with my credentials. It asked for password than for PIN. PIN was not recognized [I am sure this is correct PIN]
Thema:

1. Xbox asks for pin I type correct pin but it says incorrect pin - Similar Threads - asks pin type

2. Does anyone know what day the week 3 console pilot surveys will be sent out to ask what...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what day the week 3 console pilot surveys will be sent out to ask what...: What the title says. submitted by /u/horselady12 [link] [comments]
  3. ask

in XBoX on Consoles
    ask: Hi Will Windows 10 Be on xbox system software on june 24 2021 is that release date for it Thank You! bd403a33-49f7-4a55-961b-20d786909c61
  4. trying to start FSX 2020, I get a prompt from MS asking me to install "MS gaming" but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to start FSX 2020, I get a prompt from MS asking me to install "MS gaming" but it...: can't start MSX 2020 because MS gaming AD comes on instead. 9754a10a-0851-43bb-b854-2011513ea524
  5. Will there be a Mini Fridge Purchase Pilot? Asking for a friend... That's a lie. I am...

in XboX Insiders
    Will there be a Mini Fridge Purchase Pilot? Asking for a friend... That's a lie. I am...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Vole182 [link] [comments]
  6. Asking PIN when i dont have one

in XBoX on Windows
    Asking PIN when i dont have one: Hello microsoft support agents i been trying to login my xbox account from pc and it keeps asking me for a PIN when i dont have one. Also you cant create ANY pins on xbox which makes signing in...
  7. Windows 10 Xbox app asking for pin on login that doesn't exist

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox app asking for pin on login that doesn't exist: Hello! Recently I have tried to log into the new Windows 10 Xbox app on a friend's computer (since my computer doesn't meet the requirements for certain games) and I have been unable to. In...
  8. Xbox PC asking for PIN number to login.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC asking for PIN number to login.: Hello, I traveled to my parents house this summer, where I was hoping to play my Xbox (Beta) games but it turns out I need my PIN number to do so. Not an e-mail, not my password, I need some...
  9. Xbox Controller Asking for a Pin

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Controller Asking for a Pin: Hello, my Xbox Wireless controller is asking for a pin when I try to connect it to my Windows 10 laptop. Does anybody have a solution to this? I need help please....
  10. Xbox app asks for a pin but i don't have one

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app asks for a pin but i don't have one: i have seen other people with this problem and they say go to settings - accounts - sign in options yet there is no sign in options there is sign in and passkey but in there there is no pin delete...