Xbox Assassins Creed Unity+Black Flag bundle

Discus and support Xbox Assassins Creed Unity+Black Flag bundle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So a while back i received an xbox for christmas that included both games but only redeemed one at the time. Is there any way to redeem the other one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MatthewVanBeveren, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Xbox Assassins Creed Unity+Black Flag bundle

So a while back i received an xbox for christmas that included both games but only redeemed one at the time. Is there any way to redeem the other one today?

:)

MatthewVanBeveren, Nov 28, 2020
  2. CarringtonTV Win User

20+ free* games since the XB1 launch!

3. ORBITH46 Win User

Assassin's Creed download problem?

I bought the Xbox one bundle with assassins creed unity and black flag. I try write redeem code for a black flag and xbox tell me "something went strong,sorry about that".

Please help
  4. onyxishere Win User

where is assassins creed with the bundle

The Assassin's Creed bundle comes with Assassin's Creed: Black Flag and Unity. The codes for the games will be on a card packaged inside the box. Be sure to check under the flaps of the box as I've read that sometimes the card will slip underneath one.
  5. Lofty Who Win User

XB1 console deals.

6. onyxishere Win User

Ac Unity and Black Flag are in my ready to install?

Recently there was an Xbox One bundle that came with Assassin's Creed Unity and Black Flag. If this is the console that you purchased then check the box for a card with a scratch area. Scratch the entire area to find the codes to download the games.
Thema:

Xbox Assassins Creed Unity+Black Flag bundle

1. Xbox Assassins Creed Unity+Black Flag bundle - Similar Threads - Assassins Creed Unity+Black

2. Assassins creed black flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed black flag: So I've read in previous forums that assassin's creed black flag didn't need backwards compatibility because they sell it for Xbox one. And it wasn't appearing in my purchased games because I...
  3. Problem with installing Assassins Creed Black Flag & Unity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with installing Assassins Creed Black Flag & Unity: I have been having issues the past year where i couldnt download Assassins creed black flag Xbox One edition digitally. The error code that would come up was 0x87e0000f which is an installation...
  4. Assassins creed black flag and unity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed black flag and unity: Hey just wondering if anyone has found a way to fix the downloading issues with black flag and unity? I brought the triple pack and started the download but only syndicate finished downloading...
  5. Assassin's Creed Black Flag & Unity

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag & Unity: When I originally purchased my console in either late August 2015 or early September 2015 I received the Product key for above mentioned games. I have since lost the cards that had gotten....
  6. Assassin's Creed Unity - Not Starting Up (Black Screen)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Unity - Not Starting Up (Black Screen): Hey, first post here and not really a positive one. Anyone else having an issue where you can't start up Assassin's Creed Unity without it going to black screen? Basically you start the game, it...
  7. Assassins Creed Unity And Black Flag Code Trade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Unity And Black Flag Code Trade: Have two unused codes for xbox one. Willing to trade for Battlefield 4 or Destiny!!! ffa7443f-92f5-4e77-85b1-4e0a7e85af12
  8. Selling Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag and Unity download codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Selling Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag and Unity download codes: Hey im Selling Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag and Unity download codes. If you are interested in buying them for a discounted price, message me. 188b919d-9db1-4bcc-80e6-9cfbb40c4e75
  9. Have codes for Assassins creed Unity and black flag, Want to trade code in for a GTA v Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have codes for Assassins creed Unity and black flag, Want to trade code in for a GTA v Code: So for Christmas my aunt got an Xbox one for her son but she doesn't want him to play M rated games so she gave it to me. I have those two games already so I was wondering if someone could trade...
  10. Newbie - just bought xbox one Assassin Creed Unity/Black Flag bundle - ISSUE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newbie - just bought xbox one Assassin Creed Unity/Black Flag bundle - ISSUE: Long story short - Once xbox was hooked up to tv and functioning I immediately redeemed the two games from the store with my codes... found out from support the other day that my internet service...