Xbox Assist quest

Discus and support Xbox Assist quest in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; While going through the steps to comment in the assist forums I was given an error message. “An error occurred. Please try again” I finished the quest... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/skylined1134, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Xbox Assist quest

While going through the steps to comment in the assist forums I was given an error message. “An error occurred. Please try again”

I finished the quest and supplied that information and then proceeded to submit a report a problem for it as well. Which gave me an HResult:80070070 error, which I have reported here previously.

The report a problem error:

Try sending again Please try again. There’s a problem with the screenshot file, so this problem won’t be reported.

I have previously tried removing the screenshot from the upload and the error persists.

submitted by /u/skylined1134
    [link] [comments]

/u/skylined1134, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Rewards Problems

Quests are not a part of the Xbox Rewards program. If you need assistance with quests, you'd want to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  3. XBF Paul M Win User

Xbox Quests - Not eligible?

Hiya, Lunatic LK47!

To better assist with the situation what is currently the issue with the Xbox quests? Here is a link to our

XBOX Quests
    page for more info in regards to the situation.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Mystery gift?

If you're referring to the gifts from Xbox quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum for assistance.
  5. Smwutches Win User

GameyDestinK79

If you're referring to one of the Xbox quests on the console, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum for assistance.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live rewards

That was actually an Xbox Quest and not part of the Rewards program. You would need to post in the sales and promotions forum for assistance.
Thema:

Xbox Assist quest

1. Xbox Assist quest - Similar Threads - Assist quest

2. Google Assistant Overzealous Shutdowns

in XboX Insiders
    Google Assistant Overzealous Shutdowns: The ability to turn the Xbox off via Google should only happen with the exact phrase, "Hey Google, turn off Xbox." We have Philips Hue lights, and tonight my wife said a phrase we've said forever...
  3. Voice Assistant redirect

in XboX Insiders
    Voice Assistant redirect: System is redirecting to download groove music even though voice Assistant recognized the dictation as load Spotify. Not sure if insider related or not but I haven't had this happen before this...
  4. Google Assistant Power on problems!

in XboX Insiders
    Google Assistant Power on problems!: I have been testing google assistant with my Xbox One X and so far so good the only thing it has problems with is powering the system on, I can power down fine take screenshots load games etc....
  5. Google Assistant

in XboX Insiders
    Google Assistant: Anyone have an issue where the Google Assistant can't turn on your Xbox? All the features work for me but it won't turn on the Xbox. I have the Xbox instant on mode. All commands work except to...
  6. Get started with Xbox for Google Assistant

in XboX Insiders
    Get started with Xbox for Google Assistant: [IMG] Hi /r/xboxinsiders! I'm Harrison Hoffman, from Team Xbox, and I've got some exciting news to share with you all! Based directly on feedback from Xbox fans, many of them in this...
  7. i need assistance

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need assistance: im having issues getting into my xbox account on my 360. I can sign onto my xbox one with no problem but when I try to redownload my profile on the 360 it says that there is a problem with the...
  8. Xbox Quest Assistance.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Quest Assistance.: I cannot complete my xbox quest eventhough i have downloaded more than the games nessassary to compleat the quest. 48ddaa91-7ecd-4eed-8a5e-0907095f344f
  9. Need assistance with January and February XBox Quest rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need assistance with January and February XBox Quest rewards: I have not received my January or February XBox quest rewards. I did not receive my November or December XBox Quest rewards until after I went several rounds with XBox Support Twitter. XBox...
  10. Xbox Quest Assistance.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Quest Assistance.: I cannot complete my xbox quest eventhough i have downloaded more than the games nessassary to compleat the quest. 48ddaa91-7ecd-4eed-8a5e-0907095f344f