Xbox Assist quest

Discus and support Xbox Assist quest in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; While going through the steps to comment in the assist forums I was given an error message. “An error occurred. Please try again” I finished the quest... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/skylined1134, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Xbox Assist quest

While going through the steps to comment in the assist forums I was given an error message. “An error occurred. Please try again”

I finished the quest and supplied that information and then proceeded to submit a report a problem for it as well. Which gave me an HResult:80070070 error, which I have reported here previously.

The report a problem error:

Try sending again Please try again. There’s a problem with the screenshot file, so this problem won’t be reported.

I have previously tried removing the screenshot from the upload and the error persists.

submitted by /u/skylined1134
    [link] [comments]

/u/skylined1134, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Rewards Problems

Quests are not a part of the Xbox Rewards program. If you need assistance with quests, you'd want to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  3. XBF Paul M Win User

Xbox Quests - Not eligible?

Hiya, Lunatic LK47!

To better assist with the situation what is currently the issue with the Xbox quests? Here is a link to our

XBOX Quests
    page for more info in regards to the situation.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Mystery gift?

If you're referring to the gifts from Xbox quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum for assistance.
  5. Smwutches Win User

GameyDestinK79

If you're referring to one of the Xbox quests on the console, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum for assistance.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live rewards

That was actually an Xbox Quest and not part of the Rewards program. You would need to post in the sales and promotions forum for assistance.
Thema:

Xbox Assist quest

1. Xbox Assist quest - Similar Threads - Assist quest

2. Digital Assistant is sending commands to the wrong Xbox after latest update.

in XboX Insiders
    Digital Assistant is sending commands to the wrong Xbox after latest update.: This was an issue fixed by the previous update that's recurred on the latest update. Basically the Alexa digital assistant is issuing commands to an Xbox in a different location. I have an...
  3. I need assistance

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need assistance: Hello. I used my free change of gamertag and in some games it displays 4 numbers at the end. I believe this is called the 'classic gamertag'. It looks very ugly, so my question is: Is it...
  4. this was probably just a glitch so no assistance needed I fixed it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    this was probably just a glitch so no assistance needed I fixed it: So this started yesterday me and my friend were in a party chat and he said when he went to his friends list that i was unfriended and he said he dosent know what happened but now it just shows...
  5. ASSISTÊNCIA TECNICA[Translation-TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    ASSISTÊNCIA TECNICA[Translation-TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE]: Preciso localizar uma assistencia tecnica confiavel para o meu XBOX one na cidade de São Paulo-SP. Alguem poderia me ajudar? [Translation-I need to find a reliable technical assistance for my...
  6. Xbox 360 assistencia tecnica[Xbox 360 technical assistance]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 assistencia tecnica[Xbox 360 technical assistance]: Olá, tenho o xbox 360 e quando ligo ele carrega normal, mas a partir do momento que eu ligo uma luz vermelha fica piscando dá 5 segundos ele desliga. Já abri ele para limpar e nada funcionou. Não...
  7. can someone assist me i have a blank screen but i don't think it is the black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone assist me i have a blank screen but i don't think it is the black screen of death: i just got an Xbox one s i use a TV to watch things because its not smart i use a monitor game but my monitor don't display and my TV does also the monitor worked fine on my normal Xbox one Im not...
  8. Xbox Quest Assistance.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Quest Assistance.: I cannot complete my xbox quest eventhough i have downloaded more than the games nessassary to compleat the quest. 48ddaa91-7ecd-4eed-8a5e-0907095f344f
  9. Need assistance with January and February XBox Quest rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need assistance with January and February XBox Quest rewards: I have not received my January or February XBox quest rewards. I did not receive my November or December XBox Quest rewards until after I went several rounds with XBox Support Twitter. XBox...
  10. Xbox Quest Assistance.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Quest Assistance.: I cannot complete my xbox quest eventhough i have downloaded more than the games nessassary to compleat the quest. 48ddaa91-7ecd-4eed-8a5e-0907095f344f